PDA

View Full Version : Pool Party Heads to Arlington Park

miesque
06-25-2009, 12:50 PM
This week the Pool Party is heading to beautiful Arlington Park for Race #9 on Saturday which is a 5 Furlong Turf Sprint with a full field of 12. A link with PPs will be posted as soon as available

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/2009/06/arlington-time.html

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has participated in previous Pool Partys and hope you will continue to show your support. If you haven't participated yet, dive in the water's great. :cool:

Jeff P
06-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Free Stuff courtesy of Craig from TrackMaster...

Cangamble
06-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Thorograph has been added to the newest post on the HANA blog.

BillW
06-27-2009, 12:16 PM
In addition we have the Bris profit line sheet for the day. Thanks goes out to Rich Nilsen at Bris for this.

Cangamble
06-27-2009, 05:58 PM
:10::8::6::12:

BUD
06-28-2009, 01:59 PM
That was one hell of a couple of minutes---RA then the Big Z then The Mighty HANA Pool Party.-Damn that was the most fun a had an such a short span in a LONG time---Hope we did well...

I have to admit most of us pobably play against each other often tho unknown---Having the Pool Party & the openess-The Large Pools make it a blast..-

Also if there are any newbies like me--It would be wise to use that race as a study tool---as many very exp players put up thier picks & explian why----Its a great tool used properly... My 2 pence.