PDA

View Full Version : More treason from the left - John Kerry

tucker6
01-25-2018, 09:59 AM
When do we start charging people for treason? That is reprehensible if true. It probably is, because Kerry isn't very bright. I bet Mossad has a recording of the discussion since this was leaked to an Israeli newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

Israeli news outlet Maariv reported on the apparent meeting between Kerry and Hussein Agha in London, where the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee also reportedly floated a possible encore bid in 2020.

But in the conversation, Kerry reportedly told Agha to share a message with Abbas – urging him to “hold on and be strong” during talks with the Trump administration and “play for time ... [and] not yield to President Trump’s demands.”

Kerry, who served as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state during his second term, also reportedly told Agha that Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year.

According to the report, Kerry used derogatory terms when referring to Trump, and offered to help the Palestinians create an alternative peace initiative. He reportedly asked Abbas not to attack the U.S. or the Trump administration, but rather focus attacks on the president himself.

davew
01-25-2018, 10:10 AM
what is wrong with the dimocrats running their own shadow government?

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 10:43 AM
This never Trump "secret society" is a disgrace to themselves and the world at large, KKKerry should join Hilary in her wood shed.

PaceAdvantage
01-25-2018, 11:19 AM
This doesn't surprise me at all, and I'm sure it's 100% accurate.

Most every Democrat in a position of power today thinks exactly like this, and probably has ZERO problem with what Kerry did and said. I'm sure they all applauded.

People who still can't understand how Trump won need to look at instances like this very closely, and then maybe you can begin to understand.

Wicked stupidity on the part of these people looking to undermine this Presidency...they think it doesn't undermine the USA itself...just Trump...

****ing fools...every one.

chadk66
01-25-2018, 11:21 AM
He and Algorilla have been spending too much time together

Tom
01-25-2018, 11:26 AM
Treason. Pure and simple.
Lock and load......

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 11:34 AM
This doesn't surprise me at all, and I'm sure it's 100% accurate.

Most every Democrat in a position of power today thinks exactly like this, and probably has ZERO problem with what Kerry did and said. I'm sure they all applauded.

People who still can't understand how Trump won need to look at instances like this very closely, and then maybe you can begin to understand.

Wicked stupidity on the part of these people looking to undermine this Presidency...they think it doesn't undermine the USA itself...just Trump...

****ing fools...every one.

The better America does the more they hate him. How dare he restore the true American ideal of industry, achievement, individuality, faith and the simple outrage at collectivist cronyism and injustice. He is their definition of evil.

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 11:35 AM
This is unforgivable to attempt to undermine a current president and administration. I'm not surprised at what Dems will do (please find me a Republican who has done similar). Kerry should be verbally flogged by all of America.

Inner Dirt
01-25-2018, 11:52 AM
Another hate America Democrat, a rather common occurrence.

tucker6
01-25-2018, 11:58 AM
This is unforgivable to attempt to undermine a current president and administration. I'm not surprised at what Dems will do (please find me a Republican who has done similar). Kerry should be verbally flogged by all of America.

See, this is the difference between Kerry and Obama. Kerry is a skunk. As such, people can spell the stench on him a mile away and are not surprised. Obama on the other hand is the slippery snake who slithers among the rotted roots of society whispering his lies and deceit from a distance. People view him as wholesome despite the fact that he is venomous. I guess that's the difference between a good politician and a great politician.

davew
01-25-2018, 12:41 PM
the dims are in the process of starting another civil war

zico20
01-25-2018, 12:45 PM
Logan Act anyone, Logan Act? Here it is defined.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Logan+Act

Funny how the Democrats brought this up with Flynn, but I guess Kerry gets a pass from the Democrats.

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:16 PM
See, this is the difference between Kerry and Obama. Kerry is a skunk. As such, people can spell the stench on him a mile away and are not surprised. Obama on the other hand is the slippery snake who slithers among the rotted roots of society whispering his lies and deceit from a distance. People view him as wholesome despite the fact that he is venomous. I guess that's the difference between a good politician and a great politician.

I recognize Obama for what he is. His skin color and status as first black President will protect him no matter what though.

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Sleazy or not (it very much is) Kerry doesn't speak in any official capacity.

It's not like he currently is having senior staffers meeting with Attaches to a foreign power in a building he owns while running for President.

If you have a problem with this, you should, it's logical you should have problem with the other.

tucker6
01-25-2018, 01:30 PM

It's not like he currently is having senior staffers meeting with Attaches to a foreign power in a building he owns while running for President.

If you have a problem with this, you should, it's logical you should have problem with the other.

I know what you are attempting to say, but to a Palestinian leader, Kerry speaks in an official capacity as one of the leaders of the opposition party in the US. Not legally, but politically. There is a difference as to how Kerry is viewed legally and by the citizens of the USA and how he is viewed by foreign govts. Do you agree?

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:30 PM

lol.

What's important is what was said. We have the Kery quotes to judge. Now, you tell us what was said by Trump that equals undermining Obama and US policy.

What the hell is Kerry doing over there? He should be spending his wife's money doing golf or something.

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 01:39 PM
I know what you are attempting to say, but to a Palestinian leader, Kerry speaks in an official capacity as one of the leaders of the opposition party in the US. Not legally, but politically. There is a difference as to how Kerry is viewed legally and by the citizens of the USA and how he is viewed by foreign govts. Do you agree?

Sure his words hold some weight but at the same time so would chief advisor to a candidate or NSA advisor in the case of Flynn.

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 01:42 PM
lol.

What's important is what was said. We have the Kery quotes to judge. Now, you tell us what was said by Trump that equals undermining Obama and US policy.

What the hell is Kerry doing over there? He should be spending his wife's money doing golf or something.

Pretty sure we have Flynn quotes so far.

The rest we will find out shortly. Could be nothing could be something. But jumping up and down calling this treason while turning a blind eye to the other is specious at best.

A similar method is to get super excited anytime news breaks on Hillary but completely denying the Presidents situation smells kinda funny as well.

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 02:37 PM
Pretty sure we have Flynn quotes so far.

The rest we will find out shortly. Could be nothing could be something. But jumping up and down calling this treason while turning a blind eye to the other is specious at best.

A similar method is to get super excited anytime news breaks on Hillary but completely denying the Presidents situation smells kinda funny as well.

Because we've yet to get even a tiny whiff from the Trump camp.

Kerry outright told the leader of the enemy of Israel to rebuff Trump and his measures in that area. Don't try to defend that.

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 02:43 PM
Because we've yet to get even a tiny whiff from the Trump camp.

Kerry outright told the leader of the enemy of Israel to rebuff Trump and his measures in that area. Don't try to defend that.

I'm not defending Kerry.

Several in Trumps camp have now had charges brought against them. Yet you're still defending them.

Tom
01-25-2018, 02:43 PM
the dims are in the process of starting another civil war

Good.
WE got the guns, they got the gun free zones.
Bang. Bang.

tucker6
01-25-2018, 03:02 PM
I'm not defending Kerry.

Several in Trumps camp have now had charges brought against them. Yet you're still defending them.
That's disingenuous. Those crimes were unrelated to collusion.

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 03:06 PM
That's disingenuous. Those crimes were unrelated to collusion.

They aren't going after collusion. Everyone knows this at this point except his supporters.

upthecreek
01-25-2018, 03:23 PM
https://twitter.com/Hoosiers1986/status/956552967494258688

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 03:29 PM
They aren't going after collusion. Everyone knows this at this point except his supporters.

Delusional meet disingenuous at fan & dan.:rolleyes:

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=elysiantraveller;2266005]They aren't going after

Exactly!

upthecreek
01-25-2018, 03:49 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956629012071067648

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 03:49 PM
I'm not defending Kerry.

I haven't defended a one of them. I have defended TRUMP. So far, they've been charged with things that have ZERO to do with Trump or some "collusion".

And in fact, I don't much like at all that someone can be charged for "lying" to the FBI if that person should've never been investigated to start with. If this is a FAKE FBI investigation, meant to just take Trump down, then any and all charges against anyone must be tossed.

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 03:51 PM

lol. That's what they were SUPPOSED to be investigating. But they've got NOTHING, so now we're supposed to go along with them coming back with silliness like obstruction of justice (there was no justice to obstruct!) or lying to the FBI (when they shouldn't have been interviewed to start with !).

Idiocy.

tucker6
01-25-2018, 03:52 PM
I haven't defended a one of them. I have defended TRUMP. So far, they've been charged with things that have ZERO to do with Trump or some "collusion".

And in fact, I don't much like at all that someone can be charged for "lying" to the FBI if that person should've never been investigated to start with. If this is a FAKE FBI investigation, meant to just take Trump down, then any and all charges against anyone must be tossed.
I expect a Flynn pardon at some point. Papadopolous is gonna have to not drop any soap I'm afraid.

reckless
01-25-2018, 03:53 PM

Then what are they going after, obstruction of justice?

If you think that, then you are getting more clueless by the hour.

You'd be better off making the case of Trump-'Russia' collusion than with Trump obstructing justice.

And everyone knows this...

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 03:56 PM

You'd be better off making the case of Trump-'Russia' collusion than with Trump obstructing justice.

And everyone knows this...

We'll see I guess. ;)

reckless
01-25-2018, 04:01 PM
We'll see I guess. ;)

For your sake, I hope you aren't hitching your wagon to Flynn or Manafort, now are you?

Oh I forgot, they are the collusion crowd's 'aces' in the hole.

Are you suggesting Trump will suffer the consequences for firing Jim Comey? I hear that angle played out alot on the left wing TV.

Again, for your sake, I hope you aren't buying into that idiocy too.... are you??

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 04:29 PM
For your sake, I hope you aren't hitching your wagon to Flynn or Manafort, now are you?

Oh I forgot, they are the collusion crowd's 'aces' in the hole.

Are you suggesting Trump will suffer the consequences for firing Jim Comey? I hear that angle played out alot on the left wing TV.

Again, for your sake, I hope you aren't buying into that idiocy too.... are you??

I'm not hitching my wagon to anything.

I'll wait for the investigation to wrap up and decide what I think then. I actually hope they find nothing but I'm certainly not holding my breath...

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 04:36 PM
You never answered what they're going for, Elsy.

reckless
01-25-2018, 05:17 PM
You never answered what they're going for, Elsy.

Of course he won't answer the question Fager. It's way too easy to hide in the shadows and make spitballs for future use.

Not one of the 2-3 well-known Trump bashers has made a single comment on the miscarriage of justice committed by our FBI, the DoJ and CIA against Trump. This coup attempt, the illegality of their crimes and actions, their immorality, nothing.

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 05:40 PM

Really? :sleeping:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/1/10/16855518/trump-mueller-obstruction-case-strong

reckless
01-25-2018, 05:54 PM
Really? :sleeping:

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/1/10/16855518/trump-mueller-obstruction-case-strong

Yes, Fan Dan, you are delusional if you think obstruction of justice will be Trump's undoing.

Jim Comey was fired by Trump... I am assuming that's your hook, the firing.

Comey worked for Trump and since the President is chief law enforcement official in our government, Trump had the right to do so, firing him, that is.

He could also fire Mueller tomorrow, and Sessions, Rosenstein, McCabe.... name anyone in the corrupt FBI, DoJ and CIA you wish. They all work for the POTUS.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you really know all this, but wanted to have a little fun ...

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 06:07 PM

Comey worked for Trump and since the President is chief law enforcement official in our government, Trump had the right to do so, firing him, that is.

From the article I just linked:

The public evidence that Trump committed obstruction of justice — defined as “corruptly” attempting to “influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice” — is quite a bit stronger, particularly when it comes to the Comey firing.

Technically, the FBI director serves at the pleasure of the president and can be fired at any time and for any reason. However, the general belief among experts is that it’s not legal for the president to use this power in an attempt to shield himself or his family members from criminal investigation. Crucially, it does not matter whether Trump successfully shielded himself from scrutiny — all that matters is that he tried to.

“The obstruction statutes are very broad,” Griffin explains. “It matters whether Trump ‘endeavors’ to impede the DOJ and congressional investigations at any turn.”

This all hinges on what was in the president’s mind when he fired Comey. If Trump did it because he thought Comey was doing a poor job supervising the Russia investigation, that’s perfectly legal. If he did it because he was worried that Comey’s investigation might end up uncovering some kind of misdeeds by the Trump family — whether Russia-related, financial, or otherwise — then that’s obstruction.

Typically, proving intent is difficult for prosecutors, because establishing what a person was thinking at a particular moment is inherently challenging. But Trump has made things easier for Mueller — by repeatedly, even publicly, admitting that he fired Comey out of hostility to the Russia investigation.

davew
01-25-2018, 06:16 PM
Yes, Fan Dan, you are delusional if you think obstruction of justice will be Trump's undoing.

He could also fire Mueller tomorrow, and Sessions, Rosenstein, McCabe.... name anyone in the corrupt FBI, DoJ and CIA you wish. They all work for the POTUS.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say you really know all this, but wanted to have a little fun ...

yes, but the only reason he would fire them is because they are getting too close to the TRUTH, not because they lied under oath to Congress and are doing crappy jobs....

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 06:38 PM

They're just showing their desperation.

And how pathetic is it? Let's say I thought Elsy was a thief, that he robbed a bank, but it turns out I was wrong and he's not a thief. Now a decent person, which I am, would say I was wrong and move on. Maybe even apologize to Elsy. The unethical person, let's call him Dan, still hates Elsy, so he doesn't care that Elsy was proven to not be the thief, and wants to still GET HIM! So he wants to see Elsy charged for flubbing up something when defending himself in the police interview. Or hell, get him for running out the parking meter while he was in police custody. You know, ANYTHING, because he's driven by hate, not driven by justice, not driven by morals.

Yes, Dan is a goood name for that person.

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 06:48 PM
Sorry.

They are going for obstruction of justice.

fast4522
01-25-2018, 07:00 PM
Sorry.

They are going for obstruction of justice.

All he has to do is say "honestly I do not recall exactly, a side effect of 20 hour days", and then they got zip zero and shit.

They can go for anything they want, but will end up in hell. When they do not get what you want, and this time next year what will you have to talk about?

elysiantraveller
01-25-2018, 07:04 PM
All he has to do is say "honestly I do not recall exactly, a side effect of 20 hour days", and then they got zip zero and shit.

They can go for anything they want, but will end up in hell. When they do not get what you want, and this time next year what will you have to talk about?

I actually talk about this issue very little. Like I said I'll wait until the investigation wraps up and decide for myself what I think he did or didn't do. Honestly I really do hope it's nothing because this Administration is an absolute ****ing circus enough already...

_______
01-25-2018, 07:29 PM
Many on this board live so far up this president’s intestinal tract that any reasonable discussion of his foibles is a wasted effort.

When he fired Comey and said in an interview it was “because of this Russia thing” and told visiting Russian diplomats that firing Comey had “relived great pressure” on him, anyone who wasn’t Trump’s e-coli understood the problem he had needlessly created for himself with those comments.

But I’m sure the real problem is some farcical secret society lurking within the deep state and not idiotic self destructive comments from the living proof that H.L. Mencken understood this country better than anyone before or after him.

zico20
01-25-2018, 07:48 PM
Many on this board live so far up this president’s intestinal tract that any reasonable discussion of his foibles is a wasted effort.

When he fired Comey and said in an interview it was “because of this Russia thing” and told visiting Russian diplomats that firing Comey had “relived great pressure” on him, anyone who wasn’t Trump’s e-coli understood the problem he had needlessly created for himself with those comments.

But I’m sure the real problem is some farcical secret society lurking within the deep state and not idiotic self destructive comments from the living proof that H.L. Mencken understood this country better than anyone before or after him.

Duh, would you not be relieved to get rid of someone who was out to screw you over, I know I would.

_______
01-25-2018, 08:08 PM
Duh, would you not be relieved to get rid of someone who was out to screw you over, I know I would.

Without commenting on the idea that Comey was out to get anyone, I would be smart enough not to broadcast something that could meet the definition of obstruction of justice.

But I’m not a stable genius.

Were it not so completely destructive, I would enjoy the irony of alleged law and order supporters doing everything in their power to destroy the institutions underpinning that very concept because some mockery of their party isn’t smart enough to shut his lie hole.

Tom
01-25-2018, 09:59 PM
So it your contention that the FBI is a legitimate, honest organization?

Same for DOJ?

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

_______
01-25-2018, 10:25 PM
So it your contention that the FBI is a legitimate, honest organization?

Same for DOJ?

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I do have faith in the backbone of Republican’s James Comey, Christopher Wray, and Robert Mueller as well as the institutions they serve.

But I’ve never been much of an anachist unlike most of the spineless twits masquerading as Republicans these days.

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 10:43 PM
I do have faith in the backbone of Republican’s James Comey, Christopher Wray, and Robert Mueller as well as the institutions they serve.

But I’ve never been much of an anachist unlike most of the spineless twits masquerading as Republicans these days.

Then you can't see what's in front of your face.

I'm guessing you live in a house in Arizona that you bought as beachfront property. And talk condescendingly to your neighbors when they tell you there's no beach.

_______
01-26-2018, 12:20 AM
Then you can't see what's in front of your face.

I'm guessing you live in a house in Arizona that you bought as beachfront property. And talk condescendingly to your neighbors when they tell you there's no beach.

I see a buffoon who can’t keep his mouth shut even when it would be to his own benefit. And a bunch of spineless lackeys bowing and scrapping to top each other’s preposterous distractions to avoid the truth that they helped adorn the White House with a moron.

Actor
01-26-2018, 01:25 AM
When do we start charging people for treason? That is reprehensible if true. It probably is, because Kerry isn't very bright. I bet Mossad has a recording of the discussion since this was leaked to an Israeli newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/john-kerry-reportedly-coaches-palestinians-not-to-yield-to-trump-in-peace-talks-spurring-backlash.html

Definition of treason in the U.S. Constitution:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

So tell us

In what way does Kerry's actions consist of "levying war against the United States?"
Who is the supposed enemy and in what way and when did Congress declare war against them?
How do Kerry's actions give "Aid and Comfort" to his supposed enemy?

The last time Congress declared war was on June 4, 1942 when it declared war on Bulgaria, Hungary and Rumania. It has not declared war since. Do Kerry's actions adhere to or give aid and comfort to Bulgaria, Hungary and Rumania? :coffee:

Hank
01-26-2018, 02:20 AM
Definition of treason in the U.S. Constitution:

So tell us

In what way does Kerry's actions consist of "levying war against the United States?"
Who is the supposed enemy and in what way and when did Congress declare war against them?
How do Kerry's actions give "Aid and Comfort" to his supposed enemy?

The last time Congress declared war was on June 4, 1942 when it declared war on Bulgaria, Hungary and Rumania. It has not declared war since. Do Kerry's actions adhere to or give aid and comfort to Bulgaria, Hungary and Rumania? :coffee:

These poor unfortunates are Trump supporters.You'd have much better luck teaching calculus to a chipmunk.:popcorn:

Fager Fan
01-26-2018, 08:10 AM
I see a buffoon who can’t keep his mouth shut even when it would be to his own benefit. And a bunch of spineless lackeys bowing and scrapping to top each other’s preposterous distractions to avoid the truth that they helped adorn the White House with a moron.

That buffoon has done a better job in one year than your guy did in eight, so maybe you should reassess whether your hate is clouding your judgment.

What's happening with the FBI shouldn't be partisan. 100% of Americans should want to know the truth. Something's seriously askew for the person who claims to still trust Comey's integrity.

rastajenk
01-26-2018, 08:25 AM
Definition of treason in the U.S. Constitution:...
So, were you posting anything like this when hysterical libs were using treason as the reason for impeachment, beginning on, oh, about Nov 8 2016? I forget.

_______
01-26-2018, 09:16 AM
That buffoon has done a better job in one year than your guy did in eight, so maybe you should reassess whether your hate is clouding your judgment.

What's happening with the FBI shouldn't be partisan. 100% of Americans should want to know the truth. Something's seriously askew for the person who claims to still trust Comey's integrity.

“My guy” was John McCain in 2008 and Mitt Romney in 2012. Find one post here where I supported policies of the Obama administration. Mocking idiots running around claiming he wasn’t born in Hawaii doesn’t count as support for his policies. It’s just pointing out an unproductive waste of brain cells.

The problem with e.coli like yourself is that you are so busy with laughable conspiracy theories that anyone who disagrees with you gets marked as part of the inside job.

Trump may have hung himself with his own words? Nah. It must be a secret cabal operating within the deep state.

Do you folks ever even hear yourselves?

FantasticDan
01-26-2018, 11:13 AM
Do you folks ever even hear yourselves?
Are you criticizing "e. coli" for propagating on rotten food and being found in excrement? :puke:

Do you also chastise the sun for shining and the sky for being blue? :p

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 03:21 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956983723035103233

Tom
01-26-2018, 04:09 PM

Wow, you sure do hate 0bama and the Dems!
Admission is the first step to recovery....hang in there.:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
01-27-2018, 09:01 PM
Trump may have hung himself with his own words? Nah. It must be a secret cabal operating within the deep state.Good luck on the first part. And the second part is untrue. There is nothing secret about it. We've all known about it since day 1.