Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-25-2018, 09:59 AM   #1
tucker6

More treason from the left - John Kerry

When do we start charging people for treason? That is reprehensible if true. It probably is, because Kerry isn't very bright. I bet Mossad has a recording of the discussion since this was leaked to an Israeli newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...-backlash.html

Israeli news outlet Maariv reported on the apparent meeting between Kerry and Hussein Agha in London, where the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee also reportedly floated a possible encore bid in 2020.

But in the conversation, Kerry reportedly told Agha to share a message with Abbas – urging him to “hold on and be strong” during talks with the Trump administration and “play for time ... [and] not yield to President Trump’s demands.”

Kerry, who served as former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state during his second term, also reportedly told Agha that Trump would not be in office for long, suggesting he could be out in a year.

According to the report, Kerry used derogatory terms when referring to Trump, and offered to help the Palestinians create an alternative peace initiative. He reportedly asked Abbas not to attack the U.S. or the Trump administration, but rather focus attacks on the president himself.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #2
davew

what is wrong with the dimocrats running their own shadow government?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
woodtoo

This never Trump "secret society" is a disgrace to themselves and the world at large, KKKerry should join Hilary in her wood shed.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This doesn't surprise me at all, and I'm sure it's 100% accurate.

Most every Democrat in a position of power today thinks exactly like this, and probably has ZERO problem with what Kerry did and said. I'm sure they all applauded.

People who still can't understand how Trump won need to look at instances like this very closely, and then maybe you can begin to understand.

Wicked stupidity on the part of these people looking to undermine this Presidency...they think it doesn't undermine the USA itself...just Trump...

****ing fools...every one.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:21 AM   #5
chadk66

He and Algorilla have been spending too much time together
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:26 AM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Treason. Pure and simple.
Lock and load......
Old 01-25-2018, 11:34 AM   #7
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This doesn't surprise me at all, and I'm sure it's 100% accurate.

Most every Democrat in a position of power today thinks exactly like this, and probably has ZERO problem with what Kerry did and said. I'm sure they all applauded.

People who still can't understand how Trump won need to look at instances like this very closely, and then maybe you can begin to understand.

Wicked stupidity on the part of these people looking to undermine this Presidency...they think it doesn't undermine the USA itself...just Trump...

****ing fools...every one.
The better America does the more they hate him. How dare he restore the true American ideal of industry, achievement, individuality, faith and the simple outrage at collectivist cronyism and injustice. He is their definition of evil.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:35 AM   #8
Fager Fan
Veteran

This is unforgivable to attempt to undermine a current president and administration. I'm not surprised at what Dems will do (please find me a Republican who has done similar). Kerry should be verbally flogged by all of America.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:52 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

Another hate America Democrat, a rather common occurrence.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:58 AM   #10
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
This is unforgivable to attempt to undermine a current president and administration. I'm not surprised at what Dems will do (please find me a Republican who has done similar). Kerry should be verbally flogged by all of America.
See, this is the difference between Kerry and Obama. Kerry is a skunk. As such, people can spell the stench on him a mile away and are not surprised. Obama on the other hand is the slippery snake who slithers among the rotted roots of society whispering his lies and deceit from a distance. People view him as wholesome despite the fact that he is venomous. I guess that's the difference between a good politician and a great politician.
Old 01-25-2018, 12:41 PM   #11
davew

the dims are in the process of starting another civil war
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 12:45 PM   #12
zico20

Logan Act anyone, Logan Act? Here it is defined.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedict....com/Logan+Act

Funny how the Democrats brought this up with Flynn, but I guess Kerry gets a pass from the Democrats.
Old 01-25-2018, 01:16 PM   #13
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
See, this is the difference between Kerry and Obama. Kerry is a skunk. As such, people can spell the stench on him a mile away and are not surprised. Obama on the other hand is the slippery snake who slithers among the rotted roots of society whispering his lies and deceit from a distance. People view him as wholesome despite the fact that he is venomous. I guess that's the difference between a good politician and a great politician.
I recognize Obama for what he is. His skin color and status as first black President will protect him no matter what though.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 01:23 PM   #14
elysiantraveller

Sleazy or not (it very much is) Kerry doesn't speak in any official capacity.

It's not like he currently is having senior staffers meeting with Attaches to a foreign power in a building he owns while running for President.

If you have a problem with this, you should, it's logical you should have problem with the other.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 01:30 PM   #15
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Sleazy or not (it very much is) Kerry doesn't speak in any official capacity.

It's not like he currently is having senior staffers meeting with Attaches to a foreign power in a building he owns while running for President.

If you have a problem with this, you should, it's logical you should have problem with the other.
I know what you are attempting to say, but to a Palestinian leader, Kerry speaks in an official capacity as one of the leaders of the opposition party in the US. Not legally, but politically. There is a difference as to how Kerry is viewed legally and by the citizens of the USA and how he is viewed by foreign govts. Do you agree?