PDA

View Full Version : House Intel Committee

Pages : 1 2 [3]

davew
06-01-2018, 09:06 AM
The 17-month IG review of the FBI/DOJ corruption er I mean investigation could come out today.
We now all know she had intent to hide her State Department e-mails from everyone without approval, otherwise why even go through the trouble of it all.

Myself I can hardly wait to read this report. So many laws broken by so many
revered people in high positions, many who have already been fired, demoted or quit. And as they say the cover-up is worse than the actual crime, much worse.
Have a great weekend all.

convenience... just about nobody I know has a server in their bathroom so they and their friends can have an email account...

woodtoo
06-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Delayed again til June 11, anniversary of Trojan War, so fitting also as POTUS
in Singapore making World Peace.:ThmbUp:

chadk66
06-01-2018, 12:11 PM
this report will be delayed till after the midterms at the very least

woodtoo
06-06-2018, 03:32 AM
IG report unredacts one word that gives huge context; "lures" from Strzok/Page text dated Dec.28 2015.

Strozk "You get all our oconus lures approved ;)"
Page "No, its just implicated a much bigger policy issue. I'll explain later. Might even be able to use it as a pretext for a call...."

"OCONUS" meaning Outside Contiguous U.S. "LURES" in this context is "spies"

This on top of fired FBI Andrew McCabe requesting Criminal Immunity in exchange for congressional testimony and you have the Big Ugly playing out.

Slow walking the perps.:headbanger:

woodtoo
06-07-2018, 06:24 PM
IG Michael Horowitz report into how the Obama DOJ and FBI handled the Clinton investigation will be Thursday June 14.

What a great birthday gift for the President and the public in general.
Two days after the Singapore summit.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

woodtoo
06-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Could the Big Ugly actually be Crooked Hillary? :D

davew
06-07-2018, 08:23 PM
IG Michael Horowitz report into how the Obama DOJ and FBI handled the Clinton investigation will be Thursday June 14.

the top people in both departments will probably redact many parts that are national security (sources and methods of them breaking laws and giving Congress the middle finger)

woodtoo
10-16-2018, 04:00 PM
October 16 2018
Findings of misconduct by an FBI Official for accepting gifts from members of the media and for lack of candor.
Criminal prosecution was declined. This senior FBI Official retired from the FBI during OIG's investigation.

Due to James Baker's friendship and alignment with internal and external elements walks free.

General Flynn charged for his 'lack of candor' but being aligned with Trump,
he hangs in the wind but James....walks.

Unprofessional courtesy. The IGO where the truth goes to die. The coup continues.:puke:

woodtoo
10-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Story at Conservative Treehouse

woodtoo
06-14-2019, 07:47 AM

Happy Birthday Mr. President Trump!!!!:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Just do it Michael Horowitz, release the Kraken.

reckless
06-14-2019, 01:38 PM

Michael Horowitz was appointed by disgraced US President Barry Obama in case people forgotten.

woodtoo
06-26-2019, 08:12 AM
Mueller to destroy any remaining "legacy" on July 17 2019.
If he doesn't come down with a strange malady he will appear before the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committee.

I hope to see AG Barr sitting beside him as his lawyer giving him authorization to answer any Declassified questions.

Tom
06-26-2019, 10:59 AM
Mueller will come down with diarrhea and say he can't appear in person, so Barr will make him answer questions on his home server, in his bathroom.

horses4courses
06-26-2019, 11:06 AM
Mueller will come down with diarrhea and say he can't appear in person, so Barr will make him answer questions on his home server, in his bathroom.

Such a vivid imagination.
You may want to seek help for that.

Tom
06-26-2019, 11:08 AM
I am always amused when I hear the words House and Intel used in the same sentence.

horsey - weak.
Try harder. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
06-30-2019, 01:33 AM
Such a vivid imagination.
You may want to seek help for that.At least you're consistent. I remember you telling hcap the very same thing when he comes up with his dooz....oh wait.

hcap
06-30-2019, 02:50 AM
At least you're consistent. I remember you telling hcap the very same thing when he comes up with his dooz....oh wait.Depends on the 17th. Who tells who what is yet to be.

davew
06-30-2019, 08:17 AM
Schiff for brains will surely interrogate what he wants out of Mueller-Weissman team.

Tom
06-30-2019, 01:21 PM
Depends on the 17th. Who tells who what is yet to be.

What new can be told?
We have the report.
Anything not in it would be......cause to investigate Mueller.

hcap
07-01-2019, 02:03 AM
What new can be told?
We have the report.
Anything not in it would be......cause to investigate Mueller.

Slew of Russians cited in Mueller investigation caught on camera at Trump’s inauguration events: report
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/slew-of-russians-cited-in-mueller-investigation-caught-on-camera-during-trump-inauguration-events-report/

President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee is under at least seven different investigations from federal, state and Congressional entities. A new report from The New York Times, however, went beyond the shady finances to show that several people who were named in the special counsel’s investigation made an appearance at the fancy inauguration events set up for big donors and influential people.

One person the Times saw arriving, but was never photographed, was Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian billionaire with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin. He handed over at least $580,000 to Micahel Cohen around the inaugural.

Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who held the infamous Trump Tower meeting, was photographed at an unofficial Trump inaugural event, The Times showed.

Admitted Russian spy Maria Butina was in attendance too.

All while Ukrainian politicians were posting “on their Facebook pages bragging about how they got access to some of these exclusive black-tie balls.” They all claimed it was part of the American tradition, meeting the incoming president over champagne to lobby him about issues.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7c8pin

elysiantraveller
07-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Since this seems to be the thread where the "Deep State" folks hang out...

Where is that Horowitz report that Barr promised sometime in May or early June?

I thought that was going to blow the whole thing wide open for you folks.

horses4courses
07-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Slew of Russians cited in Mueller investigation caught on camera at Trump’s inauguration events: report

Awww.....c'mon.
If you removed the Russians from there the place would have been empty.

:lol:

hcap
07-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Awww.....c'mon.
If you removed the Russians from there the place would have been empty.

:lol:So would the funding:lol::lol:

oughtoh
07-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Lets not forget about the Russian that Schiff was talking to which is on tape. We are now paying for his military jets to go on vacation in Norway and Finland. Also Obama telling Putin that once he is out of office he could do more, Which is also on tape.

Tom
07-01-2019, 04:46 PM
Oh man, you are over the edge. :lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo
07-23-2019, 02:52 PM
Mueller to destroy any remaining "legacy" on July 17 2019.
If he doesn't come down with a strange malady he will appear before the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committee.

I hope to see AG Barr sitting beside him as his lawyer giving him authorization to answer any Declassified questions.

A week late and a dollar short the Dems plan on bringing a "surprise witness" to Mueller hearing. What kind of wet mess do they put on display tomorrow. Always pushing the envelope.:bang:

woodtoo
07-23-2019, 03:04 PM
Just heard the witness is Aaron Zebley, council for Bob Mueller.
Is Mueller too clueless to speak for himself? Of course he is.

Tom
07-23-2019, 03:23 PM
Nervous Nancy sending out a memo today telling dems that this is NOT over until the fall.

So much the very ridiculous that this hearing is anything other than a witch hunt.

Dems, this afternoon, are holding a mock hearing in preparation for tomorrow's mock hearing.

ReplayRandall
07-23-2019, 05:15 PM
Dems, this afternoon, are holding a mock hearing in preparation for tomorrow's mock hearing.
And just when everyone thinks it's a "mock hearing", we have a big surprise....:eek:

woodtoo
07-23-2019, 06:10 PM
Just heard the witness is Aaron Zebley, council for Bob Mueller.
Is Mueller too clueless to speak for himself? Of course he is.

Okay it takes time to clear up people late to the blame game, Aaron Zebley to be council to Mueller. He will not be a witness and not to answer questions directly. IF it is allowed at all as there will be DOJ lawyers present.

woodtoo
08-22-2019, 04:05 PM
FBI head honcho Wray requests an extra 26 months to release 13,000 pages of unredacted Strzok/Page texts and emails, its already been 19 months. Talk about slow walking.:bang:

davew
08-23-2019, 09:40 AM
FBI head honcho Wray requests an extra 26 months to release 13,000 pages of unredacted Strzok/Page texts and emails, its already been 19 months. Talk about slow walking.:bang:

He wants to wait until the next election is over, the last hope to get Trump out of office.

The spygate conspiracy is showing corrupt practices in upper FBI, CIA and 0bama management. When Strzok/Page texts are revealed, it will show the coup trying to oust Trump.

Tom
08-23-2019, 10:45 AM
I would give them 26 minutes and then take the a***** out in cuffs.

26 months?

You can create a human being in 9 months, if the dems don't get it. :rolleyes:

jocko699
08-23-2019, 10:50 AM
You can create a human being in 9 months, if the dems don't get it. :rolleyes:

I once did in about a minute and a half!!!:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Tom
08-23-2019, 11:05 AM
Congrats, "Quick Draw!" :lol:

jocko699
08-23-2019, 12:11 PM
Congrats, "Quick Draw!" :lol:

Nope, "Pistol Pete!"

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 09:18 AM
Adam Schiff will lead the Kabuki Theater today continuing the investigation to conjure up a crime in the complaint of a whistleblower who made a story. Trump is now a GANGSTA!!!

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 09:22 AM
Question # 1 Why the hell is this an open public hearing?
To protect the whistleblower they will attack and smear a career military man.

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 09:27 AM
Todays narrative : Separate, tarnish, destroy.

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 09:34 AM
Crime once exposed, has no refuge but in audacity.
-Tacitus

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 09:38 AM
"A document from non-witness full of anonymous hearsay"
Chuck Schumer

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 09:44 AM
New impeachment standards:

1) you hurt my feelings
2) that made me uncomfortable
3) I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend

davew
09-26-2019, 09:53 AM
you say a lie enough times, eventually people will start to believe it

woodtoo
09-26-2019, 10:04 AM
Adam 'Hack' In his own words made up a transcript of the Presidents conversation with the Ukraine President.

Rather than reading the actual script.

Tom
09-26-2019, 06:20 PM
Impeach Schiff for lying in an investigation.

Show Me the Wire
09-26-2019, 06:25 PM
you say a lie enough times, eventually people will start to believe it

Unless you acquire a reputation as a liar.