PDA

View Full Version : House Intel Committee

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Show Me the Wire
02-03-2018, 09:44 PM
https://twitter.com/time/status/959943051912400897

I know PA is not a fan of emoji only type answers, but :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: :sleeping:

hcap
02-04-2018, 10:06 AM
So what. The memo is not relevant to the investigation. The memo is not about if there should have been an investigation. The memo is relevant as to the abuse of FISA, during the investigation.If that is in fact true then the underlying FISA materials need to be examined. And will the Dork-in-chef allow it to be de-classified? Until then ....

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-dem-who-saw-underlying-materials-says-nunes-deliberately-misleading

Underlying Materials Says Nunes Memo ‘Deliberately Misleading’

Tom
02-04-2018, 10:15 AM
"Raising new questions....."

How'd they get the memo released?
What do we do now?
Have we wiped all of our hard drives, you know, like with a cloth?
What can we do for a diversion story to end this news cycle?
Are we up to date on Bernie's payoff checks?

chadk66
02-04-2018, 10:44 AM
I have no doubt everything involving this is going to be declassified. As soon as that discussion starts taking place in the house the dems will start screaming again trying to prevent it. We now need to put together an independent panel to research all FISA warrants issued. The judges have to make rather timely decisions on these things but a panel can follow up after the fact and guarantee that all the info in the FISA applications are truthful, correct and warranted. Then put some serious penalties in place for making untruthful applications. Actual jail time.

hcap
02-04-2018, 10:49 AM
Faux and friends??????

https://youtu.be/K45mFsyZxtU

woodtoo
02-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Guess who else is friend a of Fusion GPS? Well yes ex-Pres. Barack Obama.
He hired them to do opposition research on Mitt Romney in 2012'

Of course this is not unlawful only shows what a great asset they are in their work. Planned Parenthood employed Fusion in 2015

Founded in 2011. All of the above resulted in law suits. Dirty deeds done.....
for millions$.

Their website is 2 short paragraphs long referring you to their email.

hcap
02-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Youse guys should have never believed little repug "fake god" nunes. He's made youse guys a laughing stock

https://youtu.be/PHb4YMxnrZY

hcap
02-04-2018, 11:37 AM
Youse guy, better choose your official repug helmets before the shit hits the fan:lol::lol::jump:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/empress-theresa/images/f/f3/Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150319224354

http://www.in5d.com/images/5d-tinfoil-hat-.jpg

https://hipandthigh.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/tinhat.jpg

davew
02-04-2018, 11:52 AM
It already has....

http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pelosi.png

Show Me the Wire
02-04-2018, 01:51 PM
If that is in fact true then the underlying FISA materials need to be examined. And will the Dork-in-chef allow it to be de-classified? Until then ....

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-dem-who-saw-underlying-materials-says-nunes-deliberately-misleading

Underlying Materials Says Nunes Memo ‘Deliberately Misleading’

I agree the underlying materials need to be declassified. It will be interesting to see which side objects to the declassification.

Trump should not declassify the material on his own as it will lead to allegations against him of interference.

boxcar
02-04-2018, 01:55 PM
I agree the underlying materials need to be declassified. It will be interesting to see which side objects to the declassification.

Trump should not declassify the material on his own as it will lead to allegations against him of interference.

Trump certainly has the authority to declassify and should bring the truth out in the light. Then after he takes the heat from the press, he can remind the lamestream media that he is simply following in the Anointed Onje's footsteps of having a totally transparent administration. :lol::lol:

Clocker
02-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Youse guys should have never believed little repug "fake god" nunes. He's made youse guys a laughing stock

You have lost any shot at credibility when you have to stoop to Bill Maher to support a position. If he ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.

boxcar
02-04-2018, 02:01 PM
You have lost any shot at credibility when you have to stoop to Bill Maher to support a position. If he ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.

And that's because it wouldn't want to hang out in Hcap's dark attic for a second!

Show Me the Wire
02-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Trump certainly has the authority to declassify and should bring the truth out in the light. Then after he takes the heat from the press, he can remind the lamestream media that he is simply following in the Anointed Onje's footsteps of having a totally transparent administration. :lol::lol:

Of course he has the authority, but because you can do something it is not always the best idea to do it.

Trump had the power to fire Comey, but look what happened as a result of Trump exercising his Constitutional power. We now have an investigation about Comey's firing. For this reason Trump should not exercise his authority to declassify the material, on his own.

The dems are hoping for an obstruction of justice charge, but that will never happen. Rosenstein wrote the recommendation to fire Comey, based on grounds for termination. Per Rosenstein, Comey was fired for cause and not to obstruct justice. There is no case for obstruction, based on Rosenstein's recommendation and the President exercising his Constitutional authority.

davew
02-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Of course he has the authority, but because you can do something it is not always the best idea to do it.

Trump had the power to fire Comey, but look what happened as a result of Trump exercising his Constitutional power. We now have an investigation about Comey's firing. For this reason Trump should not exercise his authority to declassify the material, on his own.

The dems are hoping for an obstruction of justice charge, but that will never happen. Rosenstein wrote the recommendation to fire Comey, based on grounds for termination. Per Rosenstein, Comey was fired for cause and not to obstruct justice. There is no case for obstruction, based on Rosenstein's recommendation and the President exercising his Constitutional authority.

What? I thought it was supposed to be about collusion with Russia to manipulate the election in 2016.

hcap
02-04-2018, 02:54 PM
You have lost any shot at credibility when you have to stoop to Bill Maher to support a position. If he ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.NO, I think Maher and SNL are sarcastic and funny. Trump, Nunes and the asskissing toadies on the right are the joke

boxcar
02-04-2018, 04:04 PM

'scuse me but I'm not following your logic. What does obstruction of justice have to do with declassifying material? Only part of my tongue was in my cheek when I said Trump could appeal to Obama's touted "ideal" ( :rolleyes::rolleyes: ) of transparency in government. (Nothing like throwing the cow dung right back at your opponents!). Trump can easily portray himself as the knight in shining armor (just by his actions and a few words) because he's out to save the precious Constitution that the Dems love so much :lol::lol: by shining the bright light of truth on this sordid affair. And the real megabytes of irony here is that the Obama Administration is the number one culprit behind all this because Obama was terrified of the prospects of a Trump presidential victory since that would give Trump access to very secret and/or classified documents that Obama never wanted anyone in the opposition party to see, most especially the Swamp Cleaner! This is the real reason (I strongly believe) behind all the fake charges against Trump.

By the way, I would heartily recommend that you (and everyone else with an open mind) listen to the vid of Dan Bongino that DaveW posted here a few days ago. Bongino does an excellent job of laying all this out with timelines, motives, the roles of the characters, etc. But it is complicated. It's complicated because Obama and Friends went into panic mode after the election because they needed desperately to cover their butts on quite a bit of foreign affairs and policies stuff. The last thing they dreamed was that someone like Trump would actually have access to secret and/or classified materials that would expose their corruption!

Trump right now is sitting tall in the cat-bird seat. He's literally in the command chair of the ship. If he plays his cards right, he can use the mighty guns on his battleship to do more than a little damage to the Dems. And they know it! He's not only the guy with the finger on the button, but his hands and eyes are also in very secret files. Obama Files!

Bongino at one point of his presentation basically ask this dual question (to paraphrase). The question has to do with how classified data is kept and where it is kept, and how highly classified material is compartmentalized etc. The question he asks is this:

Is the material at the White House because it is classified OR was the material designated as classified to keep it hidden in the White House? (Yes, some classified materials are actually kept at the White House.) HINT: The trip that Nunez took to the WH to see Trump (and very likely much more than just Trump) was a huge turning point in the Trump coups attempt because you might recall that right after that visit is when Nunez revealed that the whole Russian collusion narrative was phony and that there was a lot more going on than this.

Anyhow...I have already digressed too much. Back on point. Trump at some point needs to take control of his own destiny and destroy the pirates who are trying to sink his ship. As president, it is fully within his power to release what he wants. I'm not suggesting that he do this nilly-willy but that he should surround himself with some very sharp advisors and lawyers to help him sort all this complicated mess out. And then drop bombs strategically. Hopefully, Trump is beginning to understand that the real enemies of America are within our borders, and that we've been actually fighting a "civil war" for decades -- that has now only come to a head because Trump was never supposed to have been elected President of the United States and be in the position to unearth more than a few very dirty secrets about Obama and Hillary.

Tom
02-04-2018, 05:12 PM
I say declassify everything - I see nothing in it that would harm national security - that is the big lie DC uses on us all the time.

BS.

Release it all, let the chips fall where they may. NO ONE is too important to crash and burn.

And lets also release the SPECIFIC ACTIONS the RUSSIANS used to interfere with the election. So far, I have not seen anyone list just what was done that makes any sense.

boxcar
02-04-2018, 05:48 PM
I say declassify everything - I see nothing in it that would harm national security - that is the big lie DC uses on us all the time.

BS.

Release it all, let the chips fall where they may. NO ONE is too important to crash and burn.

And lets also release the SPECIFIC ACTIONS the RUSSIANS used to interfere with the election. So far, I have not seen anyone list just what was done that makes any sense.

It may not be as simple as that, Tom; for Trump could be tossing out the baby with the wash water. It very likely there's lot of dirty stuff mixed in with legitimate intell. But in principle, I think Trump could still do an awful lot of damage to the dimwits just by separating the wheat from the chaff and revealing the contents of the latter.

elysiantraveller
02-04-2018, 05:54 PM
Interesting that Gowdy, Wenstrup, and Hurd, three Republicans who sit on the House Intel Committee do not think the memo does anything to clear Trump or the investigation...

I'm sure all the Deep State Whistleblowers will have some sort of retort.

boxcar
02-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Interesting that Gowdy, Wenstrup, and Hurd, three Republicans who sit on the House Intel Committee do not think the memo does anything to clear Trump or the investigation...

I'm sure all the Deep State Whistleblowers will have some sort of retort.

What I find even more interesting is that after all the months of illegal surveillance on the Trump team by the Obama Team, they haven't by now come up with anything. Nothing in emails. Nothing in wiretaps. Nothing from any source. Someday you may figure out that Mueller and Co. have been investigating a fake crime. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
02-04-2018, 06:09 PM
What I find even more interesting is that after all the months of illegal surveillance on the Trump team by the Obama Team, they haven't by now come up with anything. Nothing in emails. Nothing in wiretaps. Nothing from any source. Someday you may figure out that Mueller and Co. have been investigating a fake crime. :coffee:

:lol::lol:

So Mueller is guilty of running a tight operation? :confused:

I mean it's no Trump White House where they release classified intel. Written by people that didn't read the Intel. Then claim a premise refuted by people from his party who did, in fact, read the intel.

Got it. :coffee:

davew
02-04-2018, 06:17 PM

They were just laying the groundwork and transcribing everything so when they bring them in and interview them, they can get them for forgetting (lying).

boxcar
02-04-2018, 08:33 PM

I mean it's no Trump White House where they release classified intel. Written by people that didn't read the Intel. Then claim a premise refuted by people from his party who did, in fact, read the intel.

I don't get it because your sentences aren't coherent.

davew
02-04-2018, 08:54 PM

No, and neither do you. I hope in the next couple years some of those dim crooks get jailed.

boxcar
02-04-2018, 09:13 PM
They were just laying the groundwork and transcribing everything so when they bring them in and interview them, they can get them for forgetting (lying).

So, they get small fish for jaywalking, but the big bad shark is still swimming free. My point in my previous post is that with all this illegal surveillance that has been going on, they would have found something concrete on Trump.

I assume you listened to the Bongino audio, right? I have twice because the story does have its share of twists and turns. One of the major reasons I believe the FISA surveillance warrant was obtained fraudulently is because IOC (Intelligence Oversight Committee) was kept entirely in the dark until Nunez went to the WH , and when Comey or Mueller (I forget which one) appeared before them was asked "Why weren't we informed?" (to paraphrase) the answer given was his "higher ups" deemed that the intelligence "was too sensitive"! Of course, Bongino was all over that non-answer because this is why the IOC was created in the first place! It was created to have oversight over classified, sensitive intelligence. :bang::bang: I believe it was Comey who gave that stupid answer (which alone qualified him to receive a Trump pink slip) and in so doing unwittingly admitted that the FBI was acting as an autonomous agency, answerable to no one.

Another major reason the FISA warrant was very likely obtained under false pretense is because it's not easy to get such a warrant. FISA warrants are obtained to investigate U.S.-based counter intelligence operations. Trump was suspected of being a Russian agent. So...at least two things had to be presented to the FISA judge: A.) Evidence that Trump and/or someone on the Trump Team was indeed a foreign agent (in this case a Russian agent). But this alone isn't enough. It's not enough to just say that we believe so and so is a Russian spy, even if the person is! So, B) the Feds also needed evidence that was strong enough to show probable cause that the suspect(s) is actively engaged in specific criminal activity violating U.S. law. So, what was this specific criminal activity that was presented to the FISA judge? Collusion with Russia? :bang::bang: But there is no such crime on the books as "collusion". What I'm dying to know, therefore, is what was the evidence presented to the FISA court that justified a warrant being issued?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366746-trump-even-if-there-was-collusion-with-russia-its-not-a-crime

Is it any wonder at all that the dimwits and rinos want to to keep all this under wraps?

davew
02-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Yes, but they used lies and leaks just to get the special prosecutor started. Now that it is going, they are going to do a forensic audit of all Trump finances over the last 20 years (even though the last 10 are being IRS audited). When they find any bank loans from anyone that has any connection to Russia, they got what they wanted - a tie to Russia, therefore he must be under Russia influence and must be impeached/jailed. It is all part of the dim plan to get Trump removed from office.

The sad thing is half of the republicans do not care if Trump goes either, because he is cutting into their corruption as well. The dims and republicans have developed a symbiotic relationship where nothing gets done except contracts and jobs for their friends.

elysiantraveller
02-04-2018, 09:39 PM
I don't get it because your sentences aren't coherent.

You keep complaining nothing has come from the investigation yet. Typically you dont until they're finished.

Also a lot of the stuff in the investigation is classified so it shouldn't be public. You are essentially complaining the investigation doesn't have leaks.

The only one releasing classified Intel is the white house. A memo written by Nunes who hadn't actually read the Intel. And whose memo is being refuted by republicans who actually did read the intel.

Tom
02-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Frankly, I don't care if Trump gets gifts from Putin every day and has Russians over to the WH for poker.

It is still better than dealing with the dregs of humanity like DEMOCRATS.

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 08:15 AM
Frankly, I don't care if Trump gets gifts from Putin every day and has Russians over to the WH for poker.

It is still better than dealing with the dregs of humanity like DEMOCRATS.

This isn't an either/or thing. Yet so many are trying to paint it that way. Funny when your guy is under the microscope you think we should invite them over for poker... not too long ago you said...

Turkey may be two-faced, but Russia one faced.

I see no difference between Russia and Nazi Germany, None.
Russia has nothing to be proud about in history.
They rivaled Hitler for being the worse mass murderers ever.

Shoot down ALL the Russians and I will be happy.
We should have listened to Patton in 1945. He had it spot on.

Partisanship sure does weird things to people...:rolleyes:

boxcar
02-05-2018, 09:38 AM
You keep complaining nothing has come from the investigation yet. Typically you dont until they're finished.

Also a lot of the stuff in the investigation is classified so it shouldn't be public. You are essentially complaining the investigation doesn't have leaks.

The only one releasing classified Intel is the white house. A memo written by Nunes who hadn't actually read the Intel. And whose memo is being refuted by republicans who actually did read the intel.

You don't know what Nunez has read and what he hasn't read.

And furthermore, what would potential criminal charges against Trump have to do with classified intel? Are you suggesting that Trump may never be charged with anything because all the supporting facts behind the formal charges are classified and cannot be made public? :bang::bang:

All I'm saying is that for all the Obama Team's spying on the Trump Team, one would think that all that covert surveillance would have turned up something. Don't forget: The surveillance came to an abrupt halt (at least on Trump himself and transition team) when Admiral Rogers from the NSA visited Trump at the Trump Tower about 10 days or so after the general election was over to tell Trump that he was in fact being spied upon. The very next day after Rogers' visit, Trump and his team evacuated their offices in Trump Tower to take up residence in New Jersey. That's well over a year ago -- and the Feds still don't have anything!?

No chance at all that the Obama Team was desperately trying to "reverse-engineer" (to borrow a Bongino's phrase) a Trump a crime against the U.S., heh? :coffee:

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 10:57 AM
You don't know what Nunez has read and what he hasn't read.

And furthermore, what would potential criminal charges against Trump have to do with classified intel? Are you suggesting that Trump may never be charged with anything because all the supporting facts behind the formal charges are classified and cannot be made public? :bang::bang:

All I'm saying is that for all the Obama Team's spying on the Trump Team, one would think that all that covert surveillance would have turned up something. Don't forget: The surveillance came to an abrupt halt (at least on Trump himself and transition team) when Admiral Rogers from the NSA visited Trump at the Trump Tower about 10 days or so after the general election was over to tell Trump that he was in fact being spied upon. The very next day after Rogers' visit, Trump and his team evacuated their offices in Trump Tower to take up residence in New Jersey. That's well over a year ago -- and the Feds still don't have anything!?

No chance at all that the Obama Team was desperately trying to "reverse-engineer" (to borrow a Bongino's phrase) a Trump a crime against the U.S., heh? :coffee:

I'm getting tired of the deflection and constant ignoring of points.

Nunes hadn't read all the information. Technically didn't even write the Memo. Gowdy and other Republicans are saying this...

Since the Memo is turning out to be a giant swing and a miss by team Trump we're back to beating the old drums...

It gets old. His defenders will literally ignore anything that hurts their narrative and lack and objectivity in the matter.

Trump started getting investigated due to the fact Papadapolous got drunk and ran his mouth. He's still being investigated. When it wraps up we will all have our answers.

Track Collector
02-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Everyone is screaming release this, unclassify that, why isn't is so-and-so doing this, etc.

Relax, this FBI/DOJ (and complicit media) corruption sting has been on-going for some time now. There is a slow and deliberate process to insure that these corrupt and dirty partisan political hacks are identified, neutralized, and brought to justice. The Nunez memo is not the end-all, but just the beginning. IMO there is also a process (plan) to educate the American public, because the corrupt are very cleaver and dangerous, and will continue to use the complicit MSM to put out their counter (and false) narrative. This will only intensify as more and more damning info is coming out every week. Look for more and more lying and cover up by the desperate left.

Some of our forum liberals will refuse to believe the truth because their source of information has fed them false and distorted material, and/or they have been indoctrinated to such an extent that simply refuse to accept that the government, mostly under Democratic control, has engaged in illegal activities in an effort to prevent/take down political opposition.

In the meantime, enjoy the BIG UGLY! :popcorn:

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Everyone is screaming release this, unclassify that, why isn't is so-and-so doing this, etc.

Relax, this FBI/DOJ (and complicit media) corruption sting has been on-going for some time now. There is a slow and deliberate process to insure that these corrupt and dirty partisan political hacks are identified, neutralized, and brought to justice. The Nunez memo is not the end-all, but just the beginning. IMO there is also a process (plan) to educate the American public, because the corrupt are very cleaver and dangerous, and will continue to use the complicit MSM to put out their counter (and false) narrative. This will only intensify as more and more damning info is coming out every week. Look for more and more lying and cover up by the desperate left.

Some of our forum liberals will refuse to believe the truth because their source of information has fed them false and distorted material, and/or they have been indoctrinated to such an extent that simply refuse to accept that the government, mostly under Democratic control, has engaged in illegal activities in an effort to prevent/take down political opposition.

In the meantime, enjoy the BIG UGLY! :popcorn:

What Truth?

That Trump was already under investigation regardless of the now infamous dossier? That the Memo is grossly misleading?

Senior House Intel Committee Republicans are saying this... Not some left wing conspiracy. Not the MSM.

You are right we will get the facts as they come and that appears to be fine except to Trumps ardent supporters and the White House itself.

davew
02-05-2018, 11:08 AM
What Truth?

That Trump was already under investigation regardless of the now infamous dossier? That the Memo is grossly misleading?

Senior House Intel Committee Republicans are saying this... Not some left wing conspiracy. Not the MSM.

You are right we will get the facts as they come and that appears to be fine except to Trumps ardent supporters and the White House itself.

to repeat Track Collector

PaceAdvantage
02-05-2018, 11:24 AM
What Truth?

You are right we will get the facts as they come and that appears to be fine except to Trumps ardent supporters and the White House itself.I'm curious...if this memo was a big nothing-burger and grossly misleading, why did even opponents of Trump initially rally against its release?

Was it another game of 4d chess? They rallied against it in hopes this would convince Trump to release it?

I bet that's what this all is, right?

davew
02-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Little Adam Schiff wants to vote this afternoon to release the dim version.

More info is better. maybe quotes of the DNC / HRC dossier or some articles quoting the leaks from crowdstrike or fusion GPS

boxcar
02-05-2018, 12:12 PM
I'm getting tired of the deflection and constant ignoring of points.

Nunes hadn't read all the information. Technically didn't even write the Memo. Gowdy and other Republicans are saying this...

Since the Memo is turning out to be a giant swing and a miss by team Trump we're back to beating the old drums...

It gets old. His defenders will literally ignore anything that hurts their narrative and lack and objectivity in the matter.

Trump started getting investigated due to the fact Papadapolous got drunk and ran his mouth. He's still being investigated. When it wraps up we will all have our answers.

What gets old is you. Probably the real reason for you "getting tired".

Again...you have NO IDEA (nor does anyone else here) what Nunez read when he visited the WH "archives" along with Trump. And no one has ever said that "the Memo" is the end-all, be-all. As Track Collector has correctly said, it's just the beginning. The tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned and keep patient. :coffee:

boxcar
02-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Little Adam Schiff wants to vote this afternoon to release the dim version.

More info is better. maybe quotes of the DNC / HRC dossier or some articles quoting the leaks from crowdstrike or fusion GPS

I can hardly wait to read Schiffty's version of events. :coffee:

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 12:20 PM
I'm curious...if this memo was a big nothing-burger and grossly misleading, why did even opponents of Trump initially rally against its release?

Was it another game of 4d chess? They rallied against it in hopes this would convince Trump to release it?

I bet that's what this all is, right?

One of the big reasons is the intelligence community doesn't like their classified stuff being thrown out in public.

It was a big nothing burger. Most reactions were puzzled as to how this was some bombshell thing like we were led to believe. Meanwhile precedent for these courts to now become public domain has been set.

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 12:21 PM
to repeat Track Collector

How about a forum conservative that can look at things objectively. How about Gowdy, Hurd, and Wenstrup saying this release did nothing to de-legitimize the investigation?

Again these key facts and statements by people who aren't liberal and who WERE involved in the process go largely ignored but the Bots.

The Memo even says the campaign was already under investigation... their own memo says that... yet you keep ranting about the MSM.

Its hilarious really.

hcap
02-05-2018, 12:24 PM
You don't know what Nunez has read and what he hasn't read. You know squat.....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-nunes/house-intelligence-chairman-says-has-not-read-documents-underlying-memo-idUSKBN1FM2V7

House intelligence chairman says has not read documents underlying memo

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. House of Representatives’ Intelligence Committee said on Friday he had not read the underlying materials referenced in a memo he and other Republicans on the panel assembled alleging bias against President Donald Trump in the FBI and Justice Department’s Russia probes.

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 12:25 PM
What gets old is you. Probably the real reason for you "getting tired".

Again...you have NO IDEA (nor does anyone else here) what Nunez read when he visited the WH "archives" along with Trump. And no one has ever said that "the Memo" is the end-all, be-all. As Track Collector has correctly said, it's just the beginning. The tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned and keep patient. :coffee:

I am.

I'm also not calling for the end of the investigation or that its all fake.

Pray tell when the other stuff is released and if it gives justification for the investigation will you say "fake news" or challenge their knowledge of the facts or buy it hook line and sinker?

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 12:33 PM
You know squat.....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-nunes/house-intelligence-chairman-says-has-not-read-documents-underlying-memo-idUSKBN1FM2V7

You can't argue with people who don't actually read what the people involved are saying.

Gowdy, Hurd, Wenstrup; "Trump not exonerated. Not Explosive. Not Vindicated."

Nunes; "I didn't actually read all of it."

Nunes Memo; "Campaign was already being investigated for something else."

But... yeah... details.

boxcar
02-05-2018, 12:37 PM
I am.

I'm also not calling for the end of the investigation or that its all fake.

Pray tell when the other stuff is released and if it gives justification for the investigation will you say "fake news" or challenge their knowledge of the facts or buy it hook line and sinker?

Don't worry where I will stand. I will always side with the Truth because I can handle truth. How 'bout you?

boxcar
02-05-2018, 12:40 PM
You know squat.....

But that doesn't mean that he hasn't read material NOT in the Memo and, therefore, may know a lot more than he willing to reveal at this time.

Learn how to make logical inferences from what you read before presuming to tell anyone here "You know squat...". :coffee:

hcap
02-05-2018, 12:45 PM
You can't argue with people who don't actually read what the people involved are saying.

Gowdy, Hurd, Wenstrup; "Trump not exonerated. Not Explosive. Not Vindicated."

Nunes; "I didn't actually read all of it."

Nunes Memo; "Campaign was already being investigated for something else."

But... yeah... details.I know this well. Boxcar is the religious right of PA off topic. Benn arguing with him for over 10 years. He is not to be taken seriously

Clocker
02-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Boxcar is the religious right of PA off topic. Benn arguing with him for over 10 years.

One definition of insanity is repeating the same action while expecting a different result. :rolleyes:

hcap
02-05-2018, 12:51 PM
One definition of insanity is repeating the same action while expecting a different result. :rolleyes:I agree. But most of this board is comprised of similar debates. Are we all bonkers?:confused:

davew
02-05-2018, 01:08 PM
One of the big reasons is the intelligence community doesn't like their classified stuff being thrown out in public.

It was a big nothing burger. Most reactions were puzzled as to how this was some bombshell thing like we were led to believe. Meanwhile precedent for these courts to now become public domain has been set.

You miss the point of how they ILLEGALLY obtained their classified stuff. If they answer to no one, the country will become a fascist state and soon the 'national security agencies' will start killing or jailing people they disagree with.

boxcar
02-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Former CIA counterterrorism official Phil Mudd:

The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win.

Perhaps someone should give this belligerent, arrogant dunce a clue or two.

First, the FBI is not an autonomous law enforcement agency. It actually answers to several entities.

The U.S. Constitution is much older than the FBI. This numbskull should try reading it to see with whom power is vested, and what powers specifically in the Branches and by whom...namely by voters who elect the President and its representatives. Have any voters elected anyone in the FBI!? (Talk about a guy having open disdain for the the constiutionally-ordained electoral process!)

Thirdly, what does this loud-mouth think he's accomplishing with such disrespectful remarks: Intimidation of the FBI's boss? Hes going to threaten Trump so that the president won't eve think about draining the swamp in federal law enforcement?

And finally, why would this yo-yo presume that there is zero corruption in the FBI and even in other agencies in the intelligence communities? Federal law enforcement, the intelligence agencies and the DOJ are all immune to corruption?

Fellow Conservatives, now watch the libs defend this guy's remark and unwittingly manifest their love for the police state. :coffee:

boxcar
02-05-2018, 01:14 PM
You miss the point of how they ILLEGALLY obtained their classified stuff. If they answer to no one, the country will become a fascist state and soon the 'national security agencies' will start killing or jailing people they disagree with.

ET also conveniently forgets that the "intelligence community" ultimately doesn't decide what get released to the public domain and what doesn't. Trump does.

davew
02-05-2018, 01:25 PM
The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win.

Adam Schiff was saying something similar on yesterday's dim political talk shows. What is this supposed to be? a warning? a brag? a threat?

It seems they did take out Kennedy, so hopefully the same fate does not happen to Trump.

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 02:37 PM

How did they illegally obtain anything?

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Oh wait... There's more... unless you're a deep state conspiracy theorist... Then there is less.

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

Politico (https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/05/fbi-footnote-carter-page-warrant-390795)

Question for some of you... If the White House doesn't release the Democrat memo would that change your perception at all? Trump opened this pandoras box.

OntheRail
02-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Seriously... segments of the Intel are in cahoots.. they are the Order of the PPP ( Perverse Pink Panties ) in honor of Ol' J Eager.

They Hovered it... :coffee:

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Seriously... segments of the Intel are in cahoots.. they are the Order of the PPP ( Perverse Pink Panties ) in honor of Ol' J Eager.

They Hovered it... :coffee:

Seriously... what was Illegal?

I didnt use the word.

davew
02-05-2018, 03:24 PM

fraud, false pretense, lying in court......

If I did the same stuff for a bank loan, I would be jailed.

elysiantraveller
02-05-2018, 03:42 PM
fraud, false pretense, lying in court......

If I did the same stuff for a bank loan, I would be jailed.

Proof, proof, proof?

Read the above politico article. It was admitted a political group was behind the report and the judge issued the warrant anyway. Additionally 3x it was extended due to new evidence.

Those are facts.

We all make fun of the liberal mothership but around here the Trump mothership is just as bad.

Cite something illegal... not something you don't like... illegal.

chadk66
02-05-2018, 06:01 PM
we'll see what the facts are when all the information is produced. will be in the not too distant future.

woodtoo
02-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Drip, drip, drip everyday:D
In 2013 Carter Page was working as an undercover employee (UCE) of the FBI, helping them build a case against "Evgeny Buryakov". He plead guilty in March 2016. Carter Page was KEY in his prosecution.
He was an FBI employee until he was a spy in October 2016, try and keep up as its not easy till you see the facts laid out.
October 16 2016 DOJ and FBI sought and received a FISA probable cause authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. This is the one extended every 90 days after Page volunteered for the Trump campaign hhhmmmm, extended by Comey (3 times) McCabe (once) Sally Yates (once)
then Dana Boente and then Rod Rosenstein at least once. WHY!!!

Was he a spy? No, they flat-out LIED in order to spy on Trump. Why else?

I'll tell you one thing, they sure had balls!!!
How did Page get hooked up with Trump? On orders? From who?

woodtoo
02-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Like Pres. Trump said today " They got caught in the act".:pound:

No dumb-ass Dem memo is gonna get them out of these crimes...and I'm just loving it!!!!:lol:

woodtoo
02-05-2018, 06:16 PM
In 2013 Carter Page was working as an undercover employee (UCE) of the FBI, helping them build a case against "Evgeny Buryakov". He plead guilty in March 2016. Carter Page was KEY in his prosecution.
He was an FBI employee until he was a spy in October 2016, try and keep up as its not easy till you see the facts laid out.
October 16 2016 DOJ and FBI sought and received a FISA probable cause authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. This is the one extended every 90 days after Page volunteered for the Trump campaign hhhmmmm, extended by Comey (3 times) McCabe (once) Sally Yates (once)

Carter Page will be on the Laura Ingraham show tonight. Watch your back Mr.Page arkincide is in the air.

boxcar
02-05-2018, 08:09 PM

Exactly! Who really employed Page after March 2016?

davew
02-05-2018, 08:46 PM
we'll see what the facts are when all the information is produced. will be in the not too distant future.

Adam Schiff threatened to vote and release the dim version of the intel summary, which is 10 pages long and goes into more detail.

davew
02-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Adam Schiff threatened to vote and release the dim version of the intel summary, which is 10 pages long and goes into more detail.

They did, but I am confused because today they call it a rebuttal rather than their version.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democratic-gop-lawmakers-memo-doesnt-clear-trump-probe-052805868--politics.html

woodtoo
02-05-2018, 10:45 PM
More big news . Chuck Grassley gives FBI Director Wray untill tomorrow to release his Memo.

Small sips people, one dayat a time.:ThmbUp:

davew
02-05-2018, 11:47 PM
oldie but goodie ... people getting hauled off to jail or bankrupt, just because they are democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJMO7cmhHo

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 07:48 AM
oldie but goodie ... people getting hauled off to jail or bankrupt, just because they are democrats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJMO7cmhHo

His arrogance and smugness is astounding.

chadk66
02-06-2018, 08:24 AM
So the democrat rebuttal/memo whatever you want to call it is coming out. Interesting though, all the republicans voted for it to be allowed to be released. None of the dems voted for the first memo. But that surprises nobody. There is a huge push by congress to release all of the FISA court documents regarding this. That is really what needs to happen. And I think it will eventually happen. How do you lefties feel about that?

boxcar
02-06-2018, 08:25 AM
More big news . Chuck Grassley gives FBI Director Wray untill tomorrow to release his Memo.

Small sips people, one dayat a time.:ThmbUp:

Chuck better be careful and tread lightly. Doesn't he know the FBI is an autonomous government within a government? He could end up with a target on his back.

boxcar
02-06-2018, 08:31 AM
His arrogance and smugness is astounding.

Good thing Peter wasn't a black guy. "You people", "you people", saith Clinton. There could have been race riots across American instigated by the first white Black president of the U.S. after that interview. :coffee:

davew
02-06-2018, 08:46 AM
So the democrat rebuttal/memo whatever you want to call it is coming out. Interesting though, all the republicans voted for it to be allowed to be released. None of the dems voted for the first memo. But that surprises nobody. There is a huge push by congress to release all of the FISA court documents regarding this. That is really what needs to happen. And I think it will eventually happen. How do you lefties feel about that?

the next phase is state department involvement with ?intel / gun running / CIA

Tom
02-06-2018, 08:53 AM
I am quiet sure the State Department has never been involved with intelligence at any level!

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Carter Page will be on the Laura Ingraham show tonight. Watch your back Mr.Page arkincide is in the air.

Page sent the Russians(non-government) course documents, academic course documents from a TEACHING job.:lol:
And from the dossier, Page was apparently offered a $1.9 billion cut from someone he never even met. Are you making this up?:D

And that ONE foreign meeting in the transition period, Page didn't even attend.

It's quite obvious Carter Page was set up in order to obtain numerous FISA extensions in order to spy on Trump Tower or he went along with it, possibly under threat.

In his words he was a "informal unpaid volunteer" in real terms a "snitch".

We are all informal unpaid volunteers after all.

Tom
02-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Did you watch it?
I have it DVR'd to watch today, but I need to get couple of beers in me first.

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Carter Page's "secret visit" to Russia was posted on Youtube....the same day.:D
July 9th 2016

Was James Comey hiding behind that curtain.;)

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Did you watch it?
I have it DVR'd to watch today, but I need to get couple of beers in me first.

Yes it was quite short, a two beer interview just like the Youtube video.:D

davew
02-06-2018, 09:20 AM
Page sent the Russians(non-government) course documents, academic course documents from a TEACHING job.:lol:
And from the dossier, Page was apparently offered a $1.9 billion cut from someone he never even met. Are you making this up?:D

And that ONE foreign meeting in the transition period, Page didn't even attend.

It's quite obvious Carter Page was set up in order to obtain numerous FISA extensions in order to spy on Trump Tower or he went along with it, possibly under threat.

In his words he was a "informal unpaid volunteer" in real terms a "snitch".

We are all informal unpaid volunteers after all.

Carter Page was not set up, but rather paid FBI undercover agent to infiltrate and collect evidence.

http://thebetsyrossconservative.blogspot.com/2018/02/carter-page-bombshell-page-fbi-informant.html

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/evgeny-buryakov-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work

boxcar
02-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Carter Page was not set up, but rather paid FBI undercover agent to infiltrate and collect evidence.

http://thebetsyrossconservative.blogspot.com/2018/02/carter-page-bombshell-page-fbi-informant.html

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/evgeny-buryakov-pleads-guilty-manhattan-federal-court-connection-conspiracy-work

Exactly. As Bongino said on the Levin show, Trump was "set up". It was a classical sting operation put in play by the bad guys. Page was their inside guy.

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 10:10 AM

Thanks for the links Dave.:ThmbUp:

boxcar
02-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the links Dave.:ThmbUp:

The question is asked in the first link Dave sent:

If the FISA warrant wasn't issued on Carter Page (since he was an FBI undercover informant...then WHO was it issued on? And HOW?

Where is WikiLkeaks when they're needed? :coffee: ;)

boxcar
02-06-2018, 12:24 PM
It appears that our dem buddy Schiffty doesn't know now whether to poop or go blind after the Repugs voted unanimously to release his "memo". After the vote, Schiffty expressed deep concern that Trump would damage the integrity of the memo by redacting important parts of it.

Poor lil' Schiffty -- he's feelin' very conflicted -- damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. :coffee:

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 12:56 PM
The question is asked in the first link Dave sent:

If the FISA warrant wasn't issued on Carter Page (since he was an FBI undercover informant...then WHO was it issued on? And HOW?

Where is WikiLkeaks when they're needed? :coffee: ;)

My thought, they were already spying illegally on Trump etal. and later used the Carter FISA
retroactively as cover.
IT will all come out eventually until heads explode on cue.:D

davew
02-06-2018, 01:23 PM
My thought, they were already spying illegally on Trump etal. and later used the Carter FISA
retroactively as cover.
IT will all come out eventually until heads explode on cue.:D

The cover-up is to protect themselves and 0bama/HRC - the are hoping to get Trump out before he uncovers the illegal doings of previous president and campaign.

The republicans are releasing incriminating stuff and will continue to do so up until the next election.

boxcar
02-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Rosenstein threatens this lawful body of elected representatives, as well:

Rosenstein didn’t want information coming out that the FBI had misled the FISA Court. He protested – loudly — when House Permanent Select Committee Chairman Devin Nunes moved to release the memo detailing the FBI’s abuse of the FISA Court system. He claimed that the memo would reveal top secrets, sources and intelligence-gathering methods. It did not.

But he did more than just complain through back channels and media statements. He threatened lawmakers.

According to media reports, Rosenstein threatened to subpoena phone records belonging to members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) if they continued to investigate abuses of government surveillance programs. The threats extended to Nunes, the committee chairman.

According to People’s Pundit Daily:

Multiple sources confirmed to People’s Pundit Daily (PPD) that Mr. Rosenstein expressed his frustration with the committee’s oversight investigation during a meeting that took place on January 10. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Christopher Wray, Chairman Nunes and several others were present at the meeting.

Mr. Rosenstein said he was done “dealing with the intelligence committee” investigation and threatened to subpoena call and text message records belonging to Chairman Nunes and other HPSCI members.

chadk66
02-06-2018, 02:12 PM
This is some amazing stuff. Just think of the stuff we have zero knowledge of that is going to eventually come out.

davew
02-06-2018, 02:14 PM
It does reveal one intelligence gathering method -> make up or buy flimsy stuff and package it all together to get a FISA warrant to intercept all phone calls and email activity.

boxcar
02-06-2018, 03:01 PM
According to El Rushbo, word has it that Shiftless Schiffty has pulled a ruse on the Republicans so that the dimwits can accuse Trump of redacting, since the memo itself reveals source(s) and methods, unlike the Republican memo. Or if Trump decides to not release the document at all for public consumption due to the sensitive information, then the dimwits would accuse him of hiding the truth.

It'll be interesting to see how Trump handles this.

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Rosenstein was given a choice. President Trump always gives options.
He made a bad decision.

MutuelClerk
02-06-2018, 05:18 PM
House Intel?

Senate ethics?

This thread should be moved to Humor.....

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 05:36 PM
You could be right! Hilarious stuff in off topic.

boxcar
02-06-2018, 06:26 PM
https://www.scribd.com/document/370144689/2018-01-25-CEG-LG-to-DNC-Steele-Dossier

Shirley, wee can be confident the DNC will quickly and joyfully fulfill the Senator's requests in the interest of transparency and the preservation of the U.S. Constitution, right? :coffee:

jocko699
02-06-2018, 06:32 PM
https://www.scribd.com/document/370144689/2018-01-25-CEG-LG-to-DNC-Steele-Dossier

Shirley, wee can be confident the DNC will quickly and joyfully fulfill the Senator's requests in the interest of transparency and the preservation of the U.S. Constitution, right? :coffee:

Don't call me Shirley!

boxcar
02-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Don't call me Shirley!

Okay then... :coffee:

boxcar
02-07-2018, 01:37 PM
More good stuff coming out regarding text messages between the two FIB lovers. Lisa Page texted her amour that she received instructions from Comey
for both of them bring him up to speed on the Trump investigation because the "POTUS wants to know EVERYTHING". The POTUS, of course, was BamBam. So..hold on to this thought because it's important for a couple of reasons.

First, it lends a great deal of credibility the theory of the Bonginos of this world that Obama was in the thick of all this scandal right from the beginning. The primary motive behind BO's sting operation was self-protection. Self-preservation. For Obama feared what would happen if Trump became elected. Obama feared that Trump would blow the whistle on a very corrupt administration and, of course, in the process destroy Obama's precious legacy.

Secondly, the above text message proves that Obama lied back in April 2016 during an interview (I forget by whom) when the interviewer very pointedly asked Obama if he could "guarantee the American public" that the investigation into Hllary's private server would not be politicized and that she would investigated according to normal FBI procedures. Obama unequivocally stated that the investigation would run its normal course and be conducted according well established policies of the institution and that Hillary would treated according to the findings of the investigation. AND Obama also added (no doubt for purpose of persuading the gullible public) that he personally does not contact or interfere law enforcement with ongoing investigations. He does not inject himself into such investigations which he leaves to the experts. (I'm paraphrasing all this.)

So how do Obama's words square with Lisa Page's text message to her lover? It seems Obama was extremely interested in the Trump investigation and wanted to be brought up to speed on EVERYTHING by Comey.

The swamp is getting deeper...

boxcar
02-07-2018, 02:06 PM
El Rushbo came up with a great idea for how to short circuit Schiffty's inclusion of "sources and methods" in the dimwits' "memo". What Trump should do is send the document to the FBI and instruct THEM (as being the "experts" they are in handling sensitive, classified material) to redact whatever they think qualifies as "sources and methods" and then send the redacted document back to him for his final review. This way, Shiftless Schiffty cannot complain that Trump redacted incriminating stuff. He would have to take his complaint to the FBI. Fantastic idea!

davew
02-07-2018, 03:01 PM
This is the interview without a 'smidgen of corruption'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xertY_yvu2k

boxcar
02-07-2018, 03:48 PM
This is the interview without a 'smidgen of corruption'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xertY_yvu2k

Obama never interferes with an impending investigation either by the DOJ or FBI. Never. Guaranteed. Guaranteed. Guaranteed. "How many times do I have to say it Chris, 'Guaranteed'?" Guaranteed the process will not politicized and that Hillary will go through the normal investigative process as anylone would.

I guarantee that Obama is a lying snake like the Father of Lies!

And did you catch the part when discussing Hillary's emails how Obama brings up intentionality when he said that Hillary "would never intentionally jeopardize American security"? But intentiolnality has nothing to with the federal statute that governs behavior behind this kind of activity.

Also, notice how this silver-tongued serpent equivocated repeatedly when it was brought up that there were a couple of "top secrets" unearthed in those Hillary emails. "Well...there are all kinds of levels of classified. There's classified and then there's classified. And there's top secret and top top secret..." I wonder if the federal statue differentiates between these levels? I'm betting it doesn't because if it had, I'm sure BO would not have squandered the opportunity to educate the interviewer and his audience.

And what does Hillary's job performance have to do with her breaking the law? Would her performance make her immune to prosecution? Talk about a red herring!

Dave, thanks for posting the vid. :ThmbUp:

davew
02-07-2018, 04:02 PM
what would you expect from a guarantee by a dim politician? it is almost like if you listen to what they say, and flip it over completely and many times it is closer to the truth...

boxcar
02-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Here's the actual news story about the Strozk-Page email that stated that Comey wanted their talking points because Obama "wants to know everything we're doing".

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/07/fox-news-first-new-texts-spark-new-questions-about-fbi-clinton-emails-missing-link-found-in-dossier-scandal.html

You won't find this story anywhere on CNN or MSNBC online -- and most likely the vast majority of other liberal-biased sites.

boxcar
02-07-2018, 04:19 PM
This piece raises several interesting questions behind the release of the dimwits' "memo". Note carefully all the contrasting parallels between that memo and the Republican one.

Byron York: Scheming, speculation behind scenes as Democrats push intel memo

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-scheming-speculation-behind-scenes-as-democrats-push-intel-memo/article/2648340

woodtoo
02-07-2018, 05:04 PM
Lisa Page "my gut sense and concern there's no big there there"

She was the smart one.:rolleyes:

davew
02-07-2018, 05:05 PM
the dims will probably say something like ' it is obvious that Strozk-Page lived in their own fantasy world, because 0bama guaranteed period he had no involvement. Because of this, it brings credibility to ANY Strozk-Page text messages.... '

boxcar
02-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Another very significant little "factoid" (I think) about the contents of the text message that I forgot to mention earlier is that Obama was not interested in seeing investigative facts per se, but interested in seeing their talking points! This is the kind of phrase one would expect to see used with respect to sales speech, or political speech -- but not in the context of judicial or police investigation speech. This leads me to believe that that particular text message could have been about Hillary and how the FBI was planning to get her off the hook.

woodtoo
02-07-2018, 10:27 PM
More FISA document coming soon, DOJ and FBI are too reluctant so Sen. Goodlatte goes to the source FISA Court Judge Judge Rosemary Collyer. Submitted Jan.16th

Hey mostie remember that old dossier... its moot now. We got much bigger fish to fry, like Crooked Hilary and Obozo.:popcorn:

fast4522
02-07-2018, 10:35 PM
The thing about the FBI, or any other government or municipal employees is the fact that they are a cross section of we the people. You and I hear about how biased the few and emails and communications surfacing shedding light in the news. But just think about that cross section who supports the President might be and knows just exactly what to look for and where. A number of new classified information is about to come to light even more damaging than the last one, and there is nothing that the left can do to stop it.

tucker6
02-08-2018, 07:49 AM
I heard this morning that the FBI and DOJ have been stonewalling Congress to access with Strzok and Page, in addition to the original FISA application. I just can't understand why an above board investigation as described by our lefty friends cannot see daylight.

boxcar
02-08-2018, 08:21 AM
I heard this morning that the FBI and DOJ have been stonewalling Congress to access with Strzok and Page, in addition to the original FISA application. I just can't understand why an above board investigation as described by our lefty friends cannot see daylight.

I believe Congress has legal recourse if the FBI or DOJ continue to stonewall. Stonewalling would almost certainly be considered (drum roll please...) to be obstruction of justice. Sound familiar? :coffee:

boxcar
02-08-2018, 08:34 AM
The thing about the FBI, or any other government or municipal employees is the fact that they are a cross section of we the people. You and I hear about how biased the few and emails and communications surfacing shedding light in the news. But just think about that cross section who supports the President might be and knows just exactly what to look for and where. A number of new classified information is about to come to light even more damaging than the last one, and there is nothing that the left can do to stop it.

Absolutely right! And there's nothing the left can do because ultimate authority over the DOJ and FBI lies with Executive Branch. As stated earlier, Trump is sitting pretty in the captian's chair on the bridge. Why do you think all this happened in the first place? Obama knows all about executive authority and this is what he feared the most if Trump were to get elected and have it. Now, Obama is beginning to live his nightmare! May he never find a restful night's sleep again; for his many sins are finding him out!

By the way, has any noticed that we're not hearing very much any more about Mueller wanting that big interview with Trump? Guess that's on the back burner for the moment...or two. :coffee:

chadk66
02-08-2018, 08:51 AM
sad part is nobody is going to be held accountable.

boxcar
02-08-2018, 09:47 AM
sad part is nobody is going to be held accountable.

Yeah...and the libs will still pound their chests and bellow their hollow boast about how the Obama presidency was scandal-free. :rolleyes:

Tom
02-08-2018, 10:13 AM
I thought it was the obama scandal was presidency free?

woodtoo
02-08-2018, 11:04 AM
Word is someone applied for a FISA on January 20 2017, who might that be?

boxcar
02-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Word is someone applied for a FISA on January 20 2017, who might that be?

McCain? :lol: Or more likely some Obama/Hillary holdover of the deep state DOJ or FBI operative who made a last ditch desperate move, hoping to find something on Trump in short order? Before Trump got a real chance to dig too deep into Obama's secret files.

woodtoo
02-08-2018, 11:34 AM
McCain? :lol: Or more likely some Obama/Hillary holdover of the deep state DOJ or FBI operative who made a last ditch desperate move, hoping to find something on Trump in short order? Before Trump got a real chance to dig too deep into Obama's secret files.

Your guess is as good as mine, actually the same as mine.:ThmbUp:

boxcar
02-08-2018, 01:08 PM
Interesting info from El Rushbo a little while ago. And it has to do with the bogus "obstruction of justice" threats against Trump. Here it is: 'Legally, a FISA warrant is issued strictly for counter-intelligence purposes, NOT criminal investigations. And there's a difference. And the difference is significant. All presidents legally have the right to be kept informed on counter-intelligence spy operations; for such operations are actually conducted FOR the Executive Branch. So...let's rewind to yesterday's text message from Lisa to St. Peter (forgive me, St. Pete) in which Lisa told her lover that Comey wanted their talking points and that Obama wants to be informed of everything. If that message (notice the "IF") had to do with any counter-intelligence operation put into motion by one or more FISA warrants, then Obama was legally entitled to be fully informed on that ongoing operation. However, if the text message was written in the context of the criminal investigation of Hillary, then Obama was not legally entitled to that information.

And now this brings me to the second point: Obstruction of Justice. It' ain't possible with Trump because FISA warrants were issued which means Trump or someone on Trump's team were suspected of being foreign agents, so all this very lengthy investigation has to do with counter-intelligence to which Trump is legally entitled to be kept up to the minute every day if he wants.

This might explain Mueller's quietness these last few weeks. He cannot legally charge Trump with obstruction of justice. And he knows it. :coffee:

woodtoo
02-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Interesting info from El Rushbo a little while ago. And it has to do with the bogus "obstruction of justice" threats against Trump. Here it is: 'Legally, a FISA warrant is issued strictly for counter-intelligence purposes, NOT criminal investigations. And there's a difference. And the difference is significant. All presidents legally have the right to be kept informed on counter-intelligence spy operations; for such operations are actually conducted FOR the Executive Branch. So...let's rewind to yesterday's text message from Lisa to St. Peter (forgive me, St. Pete) in which Lisa told her lover that Comey wanted their talking points and that Obama wants to be informed of everything. If that message (notice the "IF") had to do with any counter-intelligence operation put into motion by one or more FISA warrants, then Obama was legally entitled to be fully informed on that ongoing operation. However, if the text message was written in the context of the criminal investigation of Hillary, then Obama was not legally entitled to that information.

And now this brings me to the second point: Obstruction of Justice. It' ain't possible with Trump because FISA warrants were issued which means Trump or someone on Trump's team were suspected of being foreign agents, so all this very lengthy investigation has to do with counter-intelligence to which Trump is legally entitled to be kept up to the minute every day if he wants.

This might explain Mueller's quietness these last few weeks. He cannot legally charge Trump with obstruction of justice. And he knows it. :coffee:
Good point Boxcar.:ThmbUp: Mueller has nowhere to go and fast.

JustRalph
02-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Alan Dershowitz made the same points a month ago and the media called him crazy

Clocker
02-08-2018, 02:43 PM

He is crazy from their point of view. He is a liberal who tells the truth.

JustRalph
02-08-2018, 02:50 PM
He is crazy from their point of view. He is a liberal who tells the truth.

Amazingly, you’re right. I have much respect for him since the Trump era. He’s been a straight shooter. Although he did the same during the Travon Martin story. I used to think he was a Clintonista, but anymore.......not so sure. Obviously a brilliant guy when it comes to the Law.

He has a very good understanding of criminal law as it’s applied on the streets. That’s a rare bird. If you’ve ever stood at a crime scene and argued criminal law with a district attorney or a prosecutor, or maybe over a cell phone.......you would have even more appreciation for his viewpoint on criminal matters.

He called the Travon Martin case perfectly months before the trial. Including the ruination of the career of the prosecutor.

davew
02-08-2018, 02:53 PM

He has to be crazy, a liberal that TURNED must be missed up in the head.... maybe if he spent more time on MSNBC, they could straighten him out.

Clocker
02-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Amazingly, you’re right. I have much respect for him since the Trump era. He’s been a straight shooter.

He has always been a straight shooter.

And speaking of shooters, for many years now he has said that he hates the 2nd Amendment, but that gun control advocates have to accept the fact that it states, without question, an absolute individual right to own guns.

woodtoo
02-08-2018, 05:42 PM
I thought it was the obama scandal was presidency free?

He said that quite a while ago. Here is a novel idea a reporter could ask him now, and also ask him some other relevant questions like "what do you think about all this crap we keep hearing about the spying and the FISA confusion,
what you say Mr. ex-President or are you just deaf dumb and blind?":lol:

You are allowed to talk to the man aren't you?

davew
02-08-2018, 05:45 PM
He said that quite a while ago. Here is a novel idea a reporter could ask him now, and also ask him some other relevant questions like "what do you think about all this crap we keep hearing about the spying and the FISA confusion,
what you say Mr. ex-President or are you just deaf dumb and blind?":lol:

You are allowed to talk to the man aren't you?

I guarantee, guarantee, guarantee, period....

boxcar
02-08-2018, 05:50 PM
I guarantee, guarantee, guarantee, period....

Never, never, never...

woodtoo
02-08-2018, 09:13 PM
We all heard the term used by Strzok and Page " insurance policy" right.
A code word.
Obama leftovers and Judges of all courts are in on this.
The true meaning is "coup" whether soft or hard.
Any and everything is done to impede or stop President Trump and will continue this way. Remember the leftie Judges overturning all his immigration
orders, even when they know they will be overturned.
These are not true Americans though they believe they are doing the "right thing" they are not.
The more they resist the more light must be shone upon them.
They will never stop until they are squashed like the dirty bugs they are.

Thank God Donald J. Trump won the Presidency...

fast4522
02-08-2018, 09:47 PM
We all heard the term used by Strzok and Page " insurance policy" right.
A code word.
Obama leftovers and Judges of all courts are in on this.
The true meaning is "coup" whether soft or hard.
Any and everything is done to impede or stop President Trump and will continue this way. Remember the leftie Judges overturning all his immigration
orders, even when they know they will be overturned.
These are not true Americans though they believe they are doing the "right thing" they are not.
The more they resist the more light must be shone upon them.
They will never stop until they are squashed like the dirty bugs they are.

Anyone else notice how dead it is around here now that all hope of bringing President Donald J. Trump down is gone?

fast4522
02-08-2018, 09:50 PM

You damn skippy!

jocko699
02-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Anyone else notice how dead it is around here now that all hope of bringing President Donald J. Trump down is gone?

I heard some of them are over at FanDan's tent for a lavender spritz:pound::pound::pound:

boxcar
02-09-2018, 12:38 PM
I heard some of them are over at FanDan's tent for a lavender spritz:pound::pound::pound:

Doesn't that happen only on Russian soil? :coffee:

woodtoo
02-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Treachery and treason meet Bob Goodlatte!!
Oh how the cover-up is always worse than the crime.:D

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 08:45 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

Won't declassify the Democrat Memo...

All is not well in Camelot as of late.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 08:47 PM

All is not well in Camelot as of late.Good for him...he's trollin' 'em harder than Lemon in the cat thread...I love it

Saratoga_Mike
02-09-2018, 08:49 PM
Good for him...he's trollin' 'em harder than Lemon in the cat thread...I love it

Yes, the president should focus on "trolling."

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Good for him...he's trollin' 'em harder than Lemon in the cat thread...I love it

What happened to transparency?

Whats amazing is the Nunes memo was really a big nothing burger that was supposed to exonerate him. One can only guess what's in this one.

davew
02-09-2018, 08:52 PM

All is not well in Camelot as of late.

He will once they get rid of all the classified material - you think Shimmer would know what is classified since he was so sure Nunes' was going to release too much national security methodology.

Saratoga_Mike
02-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Whats amazing is the Nunes memo was really a big nothing burger that was supposed to exonerate him. One can only guess what's in this one.

Nunes did not even read the underlying intel for his memo. He's admitted that.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 08:55 PM
Yes, the president should focus on "trolling."He should make Democrat lives as miserable as possible. I agree.

I wouldn't lift finger #1 for any Democrat if I were him. If he does, he's a bigger fool than most already think.

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 08:55 PM
He will once they get rid of all the classified material - you think Shimmer would know what is classified since he was so sure Nunes' was going to release too much national security methodology.

Passed the house Intel committee unanimously 10-0.

We all know the White House really shouldn't be the one determining access to classified information after this week...:pound::pound:

Saratoga_Mike
02-09-2018, 08:56 PM

Love the Fox News talking point --- if classified material was the issue, the WH could have redacted information. Did they? No. Funny, the Trump sheep weren't worried about national security when it came to the Nunes memo.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 08:57 PM

Whats amazing is the Nunes memo was really a big nothing burger that was supposed to exonerate him. One can only guess what's in this one.Transparency? What?

Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

I think this is a brilliant move. F a Dem. Let them and their memo wallow unreleased. And then put whoever leaks it in jail.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Love the Fox News talking point --- if classified material was the issue, the WH could have redacted information. Did they? No. Funny, the Trump sheep weren't worried about national security when it came to the Nunes memo.Brilliant move on Trump's part.

Well played sir.

fast4522
02-09-2018, 08:58 PM

Not really, there is installment 2, installment 3, installment 4, installment 5 and so on. Everything has been located and will be rolled out and will completely destroy some, people have already submitted letters of resignation. Here is a simple hint, you will not become tired of winning elysiantraveller.

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Brilliant move on Trump's part.

Well played sir.

Yes... Just brilliant...

You guys are too much.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBh895KdXAU

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Yes... Just brilliant...

You guys are too much.What's not to love about this move. A hearty FU to dems. Win-Win

As Obama once said, elections have consequences.

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Not really, there is installment 2, installment 3, installment 4, installment 5 and so on. Everything has been located and will be rolled out and will completely destroy some, people have already submitted letters of resignation. Here is a simple hint, you will not become tired of winning elysiantraveller.

This week we launched the deficit over a trillion. Trump wished a wifebeater well. That great Obamacare victory you talked about is going to result in the bailout I foretold.

If this is winning I'll take some losing now.

But cling to your deep state stuff... I'll keep being right... unfortunately..

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:05 PM
This week we launched the deficit over a trillion. Trump wished a wifebeater well. That great Obamacare victory you talked about is going to result in the bailout I foretold.

But cling to your deep state stuff... I'll keep being right... unfortunately..Damn man...such nitpicking...Trump wished a wifebeater well...WTF?

Something like that would have NEVER even gotten REPORTED once in any other administration...

For a guy who vocally prides himself on his objectivity, you are one subjective dude.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Trump aims his pecker the wrong way whilst peeing - world teeters on edge in agony.

Tom
02-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Love the Fox News talking point --- if classified material was the issue, the WH could have redacted information. Did they? No. Funny, the Trump sheep weren't worried about national security when it came to the Nunes memo.

Why should we have been - nothing in it put NS at risk.
That national security thing is used more to protect lying bastards than protect the nation.

HAND.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Trump fails to slit throat of wife beater with WH kitchen knife...world reacts in horror

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:09 PM
How is this wifebeating story even news? Can someone tell me this?

Talk of Kelly resigning over this? I mean, c'mon vocal opposition, tell me this isn't real.

SERIOUSLY?

If you guys took domestic abuse seriously, you'd have run the NFL out of town eons ago...

But it's TRUMP. It's the end of the world. Funny shit man.

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Damn man...such nitpicking...Trump wished a wifebeater well...WTF?

Something like that would have NEVER even gotten REPORTED once in any other administration...

For a guy who vocally prides himself on his objectivity, you are one subjective dude.

Did he not? Or was he trolling us again?

Point is it's been a hilariously bad week for team Trump. Only going to get worse with this move but applaud away.

fast4522
02-09-2018, 09:11 PM

Everyone is in line to damage the Presidents enemy's, it will in turn destroy the left in the next election. Anyone who thinks that they can stop this President from his second term in office is just as daft as Hillary was.

Lemon Drop Husker
02-09-2018, 09:11 PM

Ehh..., I don't know. The Obama, Hillary, Schiff, Strzok, Page, et all seems to have a lot more legs than the Trump/Russia shitfest

Hopefully we'll all see in the next year or so if transparency does indeed exist.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Did he not? Or was he trolling us again?

Point is it's been a hilariously bad week for team Trump. Only going to get worse with this move but applaud away.Did he?

Did he say, "way to go wifebeater, I like it when a guy beats his wife."

Or did Trump beat his OWN wife? Did Kelly beat HIS OWN wife? Why is there talk of Kelly offering to resign over this? DON'T YOU EVER JUST STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW ****ING NUTS THIS ALL IS?

Why are these guys being trolled for something some other guy did to their own wife/girlfriend/whatever.

Does Trump have a wife beater club next to the WH bowling alley with a hand painted sign that says "Wife Beaters Only ! ! !"

Do you even read what you type? And you believe it too? :lol:

This stuff is HI LARE E US. The shit Trump gets in trouble for...would never even show up on page 26 of a local newspaper.

He wished a wife beater well...what was he supposed to do? Kill him on the spot? Has the guy been convicted yet?

I don't pay much attention to unimportant stuff, unlike a lot of people around here.

Would you not at least agree with me that as it concerns the President and the White House, this is very UNIMPORTANT stuff...and yet, it seems to get national coverage and nonstop attention.

Why do you think that is?

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 09:32 PM

Wow this one struck a chord with you. To me it's the least important story of the week aside from highlighting the massive dysfunction.

For a smart guy you should probably be smart enough to know not to wish the guy "nothing but the best."

I only find it funny because Trump suddenly bigly cares for our National Security Apparatus.

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:34 PM
A smart guy like you should realize how ****ing insane this whole thing is...not buy into it like you do all too often.

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 09:35 PM
A smart guy like you should realize how ****ing insane this whole thing is...not buy into it like you do all too often.

What's insane?

PaceAdvantage
02-09-2018, 09:35 PM
I only find it funny because Trump suddenly bigly cares for our National Security Apparatus.You don't think he's doing it to give the finger to dems in a nice presidential way?

I do. Maybe I missed something.

elysiantraveller
02-09-2018, 09:40 PM
You don't think he's doing it to give the finger to dems in a nice presidential way?

I do. Maybe I missed something.

I think he just did a better job giving the finger to the Rs in the house that will now be called to release it.

JustRalph
02-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Trump fails to slit throat of wife beater with WH kitchen knife...world reacts in horror

Because they got nothing else. They make a mountain out of everything

chadk66
02-10-2018, 09:13 AM
It really was a brilliant move by Trump for two reasons. One, as stated, it's a big middle finger to those piece of crap dems. Two, why let them have their so called rebuttal when he knows the whole thing is probably coming out anyway.

PaceAdvantage
02-10-2018, 12:57 PM
I think he just did a better job giving the finger to the Rs in the house that will now be called to release it.It should never be released.

Elections have consequences.

Tom
02-10-2018, 02:44 PM
The fair thing to do would be release it.
The FUN thing to do would be stick it to them!

Fun TRUMPS fair any day!:lol:

davew
02-10-2018, 02:57 PM
It really was a brilliant move by Trump for two reasons. One, as stated, it's a big middle finger to those piece of crap dems. Two, why let them have their so called rebuttal when he knows the whole thing is probably coming out anyway.

and can get Schummer for leaking secrets to the press?

elysiantraveller
02-10-2018, 03:17 PM
It should never be released.

Elections have consequences.

At least you've admitted you're petty.

PaceAdvantage
02-10-2018, 03:21 PM

At least you've admitted you're petty.If Petty is in the democratic playbook that I've learned from over the years, then that's cool with me.

woodtoo
02-14-2018, 12:21 AM
Petty Adam Shiffty changed his mind and doesn't want his very important memo released after all. It was all a ruse. Who knew.;)

davew
02-14-2018, 02:01 AM
Petty Adam Shiffty changed his mind and doesn't want his very important memo released after all. It was all a ruse. Who knew.;)

I heard there is a 41 minute tape with Valerie Jarrett and Schummer that amounts to treason, in the hands of some 'national security' officials. If so, some people are being blackmailed into what they must and must not do.

Article from almost a year ago...

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/obamagate-valerie-jarrett-may-have-launched-a-watergate-style-attack-on-trump-from-white-house-obama-wiretapped-trump/

woodtoo
02-14-2018, 09:19 AM
I heard there is a 41 minute tape with Valerie Jarrett and Schummer that amounts to treason, in the hands of some 'national security' officials. If so, some people are being blackmailed into what they must and must not do.

Article from almost a year ago...

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/obamagate-valerie-jarrett-may-have-launched-a-watergate-style-attack-on-trump-from-white-house-obama-wiretapped-trump/

The list of criminals is growing exponentially isn't it? From Jarrett to Rice and of course Samantha Powers who incidentally and illegally unmasked 100's of Americans and she is not even in LE.
Clapper Brennan Comey the list of the high and mighty untouchables about to be hoisted on their own petards is music to the ears of patriots world wide not only in the US of A.
The end is nigh for these treacherous treasonous bastards! Oh did I forget to mention the queen bee, Obama.

woodtoo
02-16-2018, 07:47 AM
"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people"
John F. Kennedy

More sunlight required. They are very afraid .

elysiantraveller
02-16-2018, 08:22 AM
"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people"
John F. Kennedy

More sunlight required. They are very afraid .

Thought the same thing when the White House wouldn't release the Democrat Memo.

dkithore
02-16-2018, 08:24 AM
John F. Kennedy

More sunlight required. They are very afraid .:headbanger:

Lemon Drop Husker
02-16-2018, 08:38 AM
Thought the same thing when the White House wouldn't release the Democrat Memo.

No worries. Adam Schiff will just leak what he wants people to hear anyways. He is a good little Dem bitch.

elysiantraveller
02-16-2018, 08:45 AM
No worries. Adam Schiff will just leak what he wants people to hear anyways. He is a good little Dem bitch.

So you don't think we should hear both sides? K.

woodtoo
02-16-2018, 08:47 AM

Adam Shiffty dropped the ball all on his own, it was a ruse from the start.

Lemon Drop Husker
02-16-2018, 09:23 AM

I'd love to hear both sides without all the dramatic BS.

Problem is, Schiff can't do that.

Either way, he is "leaking" stuff he wants people to hear, so I'm not sure what the difference really is anyway.

elysiantraveller
02-16-2018, 09:24 AM
Adam Shiffty dropped the ball all on his own, it was a ruse from the start.

Okay.

Hey I didn't post the quote but fair is fair. Trump is the one not playing by those rules in this case.

elysiantraveller
02-16-2018, 10:28 AM

Either way, he is "leaking" stuff he wants people to hear, so I'm not sure what the difference really is anyway.

Come on dude...

The White House could have edited and redacted the memo prior to release and the agencies involved were allowed to see it first as well.

This is the President censoring information that doesn't fit his narrative plain and simple.

woodtoo
02-16-2018, 10:42 AM
Come on dude...

The White House could have edited and redacted the memo prior to release and the agencies involved were allowed to see it first as well.

This is the President censoring information that doesn't fit his narrative plain and simple.

Maybe Dhiffty should have left out the incriminating info but left it in so he could stir the pot. Its irrelevant at this point. The IG report is moving at a slow but steady pace.
Remember the January interviews with Strozk, Page and a few others? They never happened, my guess is they are now cooperating and there testimony is not required right now.
It will come out and expose others up the food chain.

davew
02-16-2018, 10:44 AM

There are some things the 'government' does not want the general masses to know...

I sure hope Schiff can take out the names of the people currently under investigation so that his version can be released. If he can find the time, as he is busy talking to reports spreading his interpretation.

davew
02-16-2018, 10:47 AM
Come on dude...

That is what Schiff wanted, so he could yell ' SEE, THE OTHER SIDE DOES NOT WANT THE WHOLE TRUTH RELEASED '. But they are smarter than he, and sent it back to him so he has to do the removals.

elysiantraveller
02-16-2018, 10:52 AM
That is what Schiff wanted, so he could yell ' SEE, THE OTHER SIDE DOES NOT WANT THE WHOLE TRUTH RELEASED '. But they are smarter than he, and sent it back to him so he has to do the removals.

Pass the tin foil.

The House Intel Committee passed the memo unanimously.

boxcar
02-16-2018, 10:57 AM

Yeah...I wish Trump would have sent it, instead, to an "impartial" third party like the FBI! That would have been the really smart thing to do because then if Schiffty didn't like the contents after it was redacted, Trump could give him directions on how to get to FBI headquarters to take up his complaint.

Plus another huge advantage would have been to pit the FBI and the Dems against one another. You know...a "house divided..." and all that terrible stuff.

PaceAdvantage
02-17-2018, 02:01 AM
This is the President censoring information that doesn't fit his narrative plain and simple.Hey man...elections have consequences...Obama said so himself.

hcap
02-17-2018, 04:21 AM
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/mueller-indicts-thirteen-russian-nationals-three-russian-entities-election-hacking

The indictment reads...

“By early to mid-2016, Defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump (“Trump campaign”) and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” the indictment reads.

Guess that 400 lb fat guy sitting in his parents basement was a HOAX perpetrated by the democrats, got slightly out of hand.

Some might even say treason if the Trump Tower meeting was really about getting dirt from the Russians, on Hilary.

Fager Fan
02-17-2018, 08:33 AM
Come on dude...

Then you'd be fussing about the redactions.

So instead, he's letting the Dems make the redactions or otherwise clean it up. The memo will still be released if they do that. This is all reasonable and understandable to anyone not blinded by trying to find fault by Trump.

davew
02-17-2018, 08:43 AM
Some might even say treason if the Trump Tower meeting was really about getting dirt from the Russians, on Hilary.

What about funding fusionGPS and Steele to pay Russians to get dirt on Trump, is that also treason?

Tom
02-17-2018, 09:34 AM

It's not a bad thing if it is true.
I have zero problem with a foreign government providing the truth that scumbags area hiding from us.

Ever hear of Radio Free Europe?

If they really reveal some truths about Hillary, I say we owe Putin, even if he is a murdering despot.

Even a rotten apple has a good spot or two.

fast4522
02-17-2018, 09:56 AM
Except the Trump train was not looking for disparaging information about the Clinton's, they were looking for proof of crimes committed. This is why our Attorney General recused himself I think, much more will come out because it is very likely the DOJ has found proof of crimes. Not crimes unearthing, but the real deal. We will all get to see this play out in our courts, and I think the never Trumpers will find it stinging to them.

boxcar
02-17-2018, 10:47 AM
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/mueller-indicts-thirteen-russian-nationals-three-russian-entities-election-hacking

The indictment reads...

“By early to mid-2016, Defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump (“Trump campaign”) and disparaging Hillary Clinton,” the indictment reads.

Guess that 400 lb fat guy sitting in his parents basement was a HOAX perpetrated by the democrats, got slightly out of hand.

So you admit that Hillary was dirty? That there was dirt to be had? And that the Ruskies knew what this dirt was? Well, then...where was Trump supposed to get the straight skinny on the Witch -- from the lamestream media? :bang::bang:

davew
02-24-2018, 04:13 PM
dem FISA memo just released

hcap
02-24-2018, 04:20 PM
Youse guys are in denial like Mr Turnip

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/28168579_10156196515173410_6389482197682783606_n.j pg?oh=faf8b2e98e602787f84f63942e60dc7c&oe=5B0BC018

davew
02-24-2018, 04:42 PM
Youse guys are in denial like Mr Turnip

Can you find your location on this map? or do you live elsewhere?

http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/United-States-Map-On-People-Saying-You-Guys-Yall-Youse.png

hcap
02-24-2018, 04:46 PM
"Youse" is a relatively friendly criticism meant for relatively ignorant New Yorkers with a Brooklyn accent.

azeri98
02-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Is it just me or is Adam Schiff full of s**t?

hcap
02-25-2018, 12:05 PM
Is it just me or is Adam Schiff full of s**t?Compared to repug walking mini god Devin Nunes, he is honest abe

Dem Memo Knocks Down Nunes’ Claims About Carter Page Surveillance Warrant

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/read-the-democratic-response-to-the-nunes-memo-on-fisa

azeri98
02-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Compared to repug walking mini god Devin Nunes, he is honest abe

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/read-the-democratic-response-to-the-nunes-memo-on-fisa

Their both full of it

hcap
02-25-2018, 12:21 PM
Their both full of itPolitics stinks but the alt right's takeover of conservatism stinks royally. Tin foil crumbles easily

davew
02-25-2018, 12:21 PM
"Youse" is a relatively friendly criticism meant for relatively ignorant New Yorkers with a Brooklyn accent.

It sounds friendly -> you ignorant New Yorker

hcap
02-25-2018, 12:25 PM
It sounds friendly -> you ignorant New YorkerIt's better to ne ignorant than delusional AND ignorant.

Careful you'll crease your tin foil beannie.

Tom
02-25-2018, 01:18 PM

So why would we believe the memo written by people too stupid to beat TRUMP in an election?

hcap
02-25-2018, 01:38 PM
So why would we believe the memo written by people too stupid to beat TRUMP in an election?Turnips elected Turnip

azeri98
02-25-2018, 01:47 PM
Politics stinks but the alt right's takeover of conservatism stinks royally. Tin foil crumbles easily

So does the progressive lefties, the political correctness has gone way too far, god forbid somebody gets their feeling hurt but someone else's words, we have become a nation of pussies, i'm an independent, I hate both sided when I lived in the U.S. I voted for whoever was the best candidate regardless of the party, I think there are some redeeming qualities on both sides, I wish someone would start a 3rd party.

elysiantraveller
02-25-2018, 02:57 PM
So why would we believe the memo written by people too stupid to beat TRUMP in an election?

The memo was passed by the Intel Committee. It's only purpose was to show the Nunes Memo was much ado about nothing and a hatchet job directed at the investigation. It did fine on both parts.

boxcar
02-25-2018, 03:34 PM
The memo was passed by the Intel Committee. It's only purpose was to show the Nunes Memo was much ado about nothing and a hatchet job directed at the investigation. It did fine on both parts.

Can we expect another memo to inform us that the the second memo was also much ado about nothing and was nothing nothing but a hatchet on the truth of the first memo?

boxcar
02-25-2018, 03:37 PM
So does the progressive lefties, the political correctness has gone way too far, god forbid somebody gets their feeling hurt but someone else's words, we have become a nation of pussies, i'm an independent, I hate both sided when I lived in the U.S. I voted for whoever was the best candidate regardless of the party, I think there are some redeeming qualities on both sides, I wish someone would start a 3rd party.

Pretty soon you would weary of the tepid taste of the third party.

mrhorseplayer
02-25-2018, 04:31 PM

was it written after the nunes memo?

davew
02-25-2018, 05:27 PM
Turnips elected Turnip

I thought it was the Russians...

Tom
02-25-2018, 07:10 PM
Turnips elected Turnip

I thought it was rutabaga!

elysiantraveller
02-25-2018, 07:59 PM
I don't feel like going into this again. The Democrats were upset a one-sided memo was released to turn public opinion against the investigation. The original memo didn't do a good job of it but the democrats then released their own memo showing the premise behind the original wasn't true. It did that.

If you think the investigation is stupid the Nunes Memo didn't really help you. Unless of course you are a indoctrinated believer. If you think it's a slam dunk Trump collaborated with foreign interests the Democrat Memo doesn't really help you. Unless you are a indoctrinated believer the other way.

We basically learned that there was plenty to launch an investigation with the release of these memos. That's about it.

davew
02-25-2018, 08:15 PM
I don't feel like going into this again. The Democrats were upset a one-sided memo was released to turn public opinion against the investigation. The original memo didn't do a good job of it but the democrats then released their own memo showing the premise behind the original wasn't true. It did that.

If you think the investigation is stupid the Nunes Memo didn't really help you. Unless of course you are a indoctrinated believer. If you think it's a slam dunk Trump collaborated with foreign interests the Democrat Memo doesn't really help you. Unless you are a indoctrinated believer the other way.

We basically learned that there was plenty to launch an investigation with the release of these memos. That's about it.

Yes, but the investigation needs expanded into the FBI, NSA, FISA process, and some in the previous administration starting FISA prcesses that were not related to national security...

elysiantraveller
02-25-2018, 08:20 PM
Yes, but the investigation needs expanded into the FBI, NSA, FISA process, and some in the previous administration starting FISA prcesses that were not related to national security...

We don't know that. Could be true... Could not.

woodtoo
02-26-2018, 06:58 AM
We don't know that. Could be true... Could not.

If you could read and understand, you would know.

upthecreek
03-12-2018, 03:18 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/973270101888729089

davew
03-12-2018, 08:03 PM
House Intel committee leak says no collusion found... Schiff says just getting started

elysiantraveller
03-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Maybe there something here and not what any of us think...

<insert conspiracy theory>

I am considering the possibility that the Russians have something on Trump.

I'm going to say this as clearly as possible to not start a flame war... I'm not saying there was collusion.

What I am saying is I think Trump may be slightly compromised and the Russians may have some leverage on him. Here is why I think this:

1) This Administration has done and said nothing negative about Russia since coming to the White House. Easy examples would be their unwillingness to enact sanctions passed by both houses and just recently unwilling to condemn the recent assassination in England. The second is just SOP... you say "bad Russia don't do that" and go about your day but not a peep.

2) Ignoring this most recent flop by the GOP there is no denying the Russian government favored Trump over Hillary and a lot of their actions (the proven meddling) was aimed for Trump and against Hillary. This would make perfect sense if you had leverage over one and not necessarily the other.

I'm not saying he's a Manchurian Candidate and this theory would have to agree collusion didn't take place. Just merely positing to could be the Russians have leverage on the President.

<takes off tinfoil hat>

davew
03-12-2018, 09:03 PM
well, at least Mueller has the 'obstruction of justice' charge to play.....

woodtoo
03-13-2018, 07:35 AM
"We have found no evidence of collusion, coordination, or conspiracy between
the Trump campaign and the Russians" Majority Staff Mike Conaway

Its a wrap folks, nothing, nada, nil, zip. No contact. A ruse as we've known all along.

Now ex-DNI head James Clapper has some splaining to do...lying leaking obstructing ...
caught in the act
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

PaceAdvantage
03-13-2018, 09:13 AM
Maybe there something here and not what any of us think...

<insert conspiracy theory>

I am considering the possibility that the Russians have something on Trump.

I'm going to say this as clearly as possible to not start a flame war... I'm not saying there was collusion.

What I am saying is I think Trump may be slightly compromised and the Russians may have some leverage on him. Here is why I think this:

1) This Administration has done and said nothing negative about Russia since coming to the White House. Easy examples would be their unwillingness to enact sanctions passed by both houses and just recently unwilling to condemn the recent assassination in England. The second is just SOP... you say "bad Russia don't do that" and go about your day but not a peep.

2) Ignoring this most recent flop by the GOP there is no denying the Russian government favored Trump over Hillary and a lot of their actions (the proven meddling) was aimed for Trump and against Hillary. This would make perfect sense if you had leverage over one and not necessarily the other.

I'm not saying he's a Manchurian Candidate and this theory would have to agree collusion didn't take place. Just merely positing to could be the Russians have leverage on the President.

<takes off tinfoil hat>Not sure what the Russians could have on Trump that the opposition and/or the general public doesn't already believe to be true about him anyway...:lol:

After all that's come out about Trump, starting with the Access Hollywood video, unless they have him on video personally performing abortions on Russian women and then using the end result in a little "spirit cooking ala Podesta," I just don't see it...:eek:

chadk66
03-13-2018, 09:19 AM
It's just amazing how long this little wet dream of the liberals continues to go on. And they will just continue on down the road with it until it costs them in this next election.

elysiantraveller
03-13-2018, 09:39 AM
Not sure what the Russians could have on Trump that the opposition and/or the general public doesn't already believe to be true about him anyway...:lol:

After all that's come out about Trump, starting with the Access Hollywood video, unless they have him on video personally performing abortions on Russian women and then using the end result in a little "spirit cooking ala Podesta," I just don't see it...:eek:

Who knows... felt a conspiracy guy like yourself would at least appreciate the attempt.

davew
03-13-2018, 10:07 AM
This is just the house Intel committee, they have no power anyway. Adam Schiff must be slow or just can't follow because he feels it is just getting started ...

The Mueller investigation is in full swing and any day there will be a leak about some incriminating evidence. I wonder if the Russians gave Trump the password to Hillarys' private email account? I guess the FBI would know having all digital and transcribed audio communications of many on the campaign for months...

upthecreek
03-13-2018, 11:21 AM
https://twitter.com/Boyd_2650/status/973529761720033287

Tom
03-13-2018, 02:05 PM
The House Intel Committee has FINALLY ended its 14 month long investigation into the Trump Russia Collusion allegation and have found NO EVIDENCE supporting that allegation! Trump’s campaign DID NOT COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA!

There was also no evidence of any MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING FOUND.
:pound::pound::pound:

Clocker
03-13-2018, 02:17 PM
There was also no evidence of any MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING FOUND.

Maybe so, but I have doubts about group of Congress Critters calling themselves an "Intelligence" Committee. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
03-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Maybe so, but I have doubts about group of Congress Critters calling themselves an "Intelligence" Committee. :rolleyes:

If you add up all their IQ's there is a sign of intelligence.

Tom
03-14-2018, 04:28 PM
The committee has an IQ of 165!

14, 12, 8, 16, 13.........:headbanger:

davew
03-14-2018, 07:46 PM
It's just amazing how long this little wet dream of the liberals continues to go on. And they will just continue on down the road with it until it costs them in this next election.

They are diverting the attention away from themselves and all the laws they broke themselves... the ol' switcheroo -> look, over there :lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo
04-04-2018, 12:28 PM
First phase of Horowitz report due any time now. Not used to this long game.
When it comes out Mueller can end his circus act.

upthecreek
04-27-2018, 10:22 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989870523042680832

woodtoo
04-27-2018, 10:42 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/989870523042680832

Send this report to :liar:Mueller.

hcap
04-27-2018, 10:51 AM
Send this report to :liar:Mueller.Include some of these......

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/tinfoil-HAt2.gif

So he knows who it its from.:lol::lol::cool::cool:

woodtoo
04-27-2018, 10:55 AM
Looks like Mueller with a candy kiss, funny though.:ThmbUp:

hcap
04-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Looks like Mueller with a candy kiss, funny though.:ThmbUp:Of course. Tin foil hat aficionados are known to inhale nitrous oxide deeply.

Tom
04-27-2018, 11:14 AM
Include some of these......

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/tinfoil-HAt2.gif

So he knows who it its from.:lol::lol::cool::cool:
Based on the interview on FOX last night, my guess would be.....COMEY! :pound: :pound:

hcap
04-27-2018, 11:20 AM
Based on the interview on FOX last night, my guess would be.....COMEY! :pound: :pound:Are you joking? Fox and Friends yesterday morning had THE very pathetic tin foil hat ORIGINATOR spinning all sorts of rants.

He waS....
Pathetic
Paranoid
Pitiful

Another LIVE "pee" tape :confused::confused:

Tom
04-27-2018, 12:13 PM
And yet he just keeps getting the job done.

Bet you hate to log on every morning, just knowing something GOOD will be there you will have to try to divert. :pound::pound::pound:

upthecreek
04-27-2018, 01:50 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/989919840252121088

classhandicapper
04-27-2018, 01:57 PM
IMO, there's something else going on with Flynn and/or his son that we don't know about.

tucker6
04-27-2018, 02:03 PM
IMO, there's something else going on with Flynn and/or his son that we don't know about.

I read some time ago that Flynn's son had violated the law, and in order to get him off and to save the family's wealth, Flynn had to plead guilty so that Mueller could get his first skin.

upthecreek
04-27-2018, 02:10 PM
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/989928250439815171

woodtoo
04-27-2018, 06:34 PM

Come out it will.:ThmbUp:

davew
04-27-2018, 11:20 PM

3 liars in a row, all pissed at the president because he is still in office and getting closer to throwing them in jail...

fast4522
04-28-2018, 12:43 AM
Exactly, the upper echelon of the deep state.

JustRalph
05-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Sessions

woodtoo
05-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Sessions

I feel it. Nowhere man please listen, you dont know what you're missing

woodtoo
06-01-2018, 08:15 AM
The 17-month IG review of the FBI/DOJ corruption er I mean investigation could come out today.
We now all know she had intent to hide her State Department e-mails from everyone without approval, otherwise why even go through the trouble of it all.

Myself I can hardly wait to read this report. So many laws broken by so many
revered people in high positions, many who have already been fired, demoted or quit. And as they say the cover-up is worse than the actual crime, much worse.
Have a great weekend all.