Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Golf and Horses

The Birth Certificate Redux

Mr. President....ummm...about that birth certificate....
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/o...uthentic-.html
Old 03-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
Greyfox

Where is the American Media? asks Pravda columnist

Pravda, Russia's main newspaper, is wondering why the American mainstream media has virtually ignored these accusations.

Op ed columnist Dianna Cotter has stated:

"The silence from the main stream media in the US is deafening. It almost seems as if the press is terrified to even think the question, let alone ask it: Is the President a criminal? The press in Arpaio's audience were certainly asking him to state precisely that, yet nowhere has the question been asked of the White House by the press. Instead the American Press is aggressively protecting the presumed President of the United States, pushing the fraud upon both America and the world, supporting a man who may well have usurped the office."

More opinion at link : http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col...eriff_obama-0/
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
Pravda, Russia's main newspaper, is wondering why the American mainstream media has virtually ignored these accusations.
Pravda sounds a lot like the New York Post.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #4
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Pravda sounds a lot like the New York Post.
Maybe it is. It's supposedly an English version whether or not it has actual ties to Pravda in Russia, I can't be sure. It's English version is PravdaR.U.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Here's the link to the six short videos, and the entire press conference itself:

http://www.westernjournalism.com/she...s-live-stream/
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #6
boxcar

PA, I'm curious: Did you watch the vids, and if so have you formulated an opinion one way or the other?

Boxcar
Old 03-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
PA, I'm curious: Did you watch the vids, and if so have you formulated an opinion one way or the other?

Boxcar
I have watched the videos, although I did not watch the video of the entire press conference (I only watched up to the point where they themselves start playing the six separate videos also shown in that link).

They present a compelling case, and as much as people like to mock Arizona and Sheriff Joe, the men behind the investigation are all highly trained law enforcement officials, which gives additional weight towards their conclusions.

I'm still a little confused on the evidence presented regarding the Selective Service Registration form controversy. The stamp in particular.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-12-2012 at 07:41 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #8
Greyfox

I've watched the video's now as well. (Thanks for posting them PA.)
Unfortunately, my computer literacy is very low and I have to assume that they seem to have uncovered "something's rotten in Denmark" about the BC.
Surely forensic FBI computer geek types could check this out, but unless they're pressured, I doubt that they will.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #9
TJDave

Mental masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
They present a compelling case, and as much as people like to mock Arizona and Sheriff Joe, the men behind the investigation are all highly trained law enforcement officials, which gives additional weight towards their conclusions.
None of this means anything. Those for whom this is an issue have already decided how they will vote and the Supremes have said they want no part of it. Obama will still be the president come election day and will be listed on the ballot in all 57 states.
TJDave is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave
None of this means anything. Those for whom this is an issue have already decided how they will vote and the Supremes have said they want no part of it. Obama will still be the president come election day and will be listed on the ballot in all 57 states.
"Mental masturbation"? Wow. What a great reason for perpetuating a fraud who is openly mocking the American people.

Hopefully, something can be done on the state level to keep Obama's name off the ballot.

Boxcar
Old 03-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #11
hcap

Name of this thread should be The Birth Certificate Reduxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As in Roman numerals
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I have watched the videos, although I did not watch the video of the entire press conference (I only watched up to the point where they themselves start playing the six separate videos also shown in that link).

I'm still a little confused on the evidence presented regarding the Selective Service Registration form controversy. The stamp in particular.
My wife plays around with graphics quite a bit. Not an expert, mind you -- but a pretty darn good amateur who understands the graphics' parlance, what it means, etc.. She said months ago that the BC was a phony.

Boxcar
Old 03-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Name of this thread should be The Birth Certificate Reduxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As in Roman numerals
Great defense. Thanks for your valuable input.

Boxcar
P.S. Yeah, yeah, I know...it's another settled issue, right?
Old 03-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #14
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Great defense. Thanks for your valuable input.

Boxcar
P.S. Yeah, yeah, I know...it's another settled issue, right?
What'sdaMattaBunky? Gotta renew your subscription to WorldNutDaily, and can't decide to send them dollars or sheckels?

Btw, I am not 100% certain it is settled, but it is getting long in the tooth. About the age of The 6,000 year old earth.

Give or take.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #15
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
What'sdaMattaBunky? Gotta renew your subscription to WorldNutDaily, and can't decide to send them dollars or sheckels?
How can you be so outraged at the use of blood libel and not know how to spell shekels?
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply