Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 09-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
KidCapper

Opening night at Turfway 9-8-11

Kicking off the fall Turfway season today. As always I'll play $20WP on top pick and pick 3's for the dollar at $27 each.

Race -1 I've landed on the here for Badgett. Beaten fav last out a 22% move next out for trainer. A 10% move going from turf-to-AW and has a nice workout coming in on Sept 3rd.

Race -2 Wide open race here and I'm going outside to the at 6-1 on the line. Winner of last in easy fashion a 21% move to win right back for this trainer and he hits 31% going dirt-to-AW. Lots to like.

Race -3 The gets my attention here at a nice 8-1 on the ML. Hoosier shipper for McBride a 15% move off the trailer and 22% going Dirt-to-AW. Like this price.

Race -4 My numbers point to the here running a big race. Has the right style for this track and a good history here. Ships in from Hoosier for 12% shipping trainer and will love the turnback to 6F.

Race -5 1 mile for 5000n3L claimers here. Maker ships in the here and looks to be the one to beat at 7-5 on the ML.

Race -6 I've landed on the . Flashed speed last out on the turf at EllisPark. Now moves to the AW surface for 23% trainer here. Jumps up in class for a 17% trainer move looking for the right spot.

Race -7 The was last seen racing vs. much better at Keen before going on the shelf. Works seem to signal readiness to fire 1st out of the meet for Howard.

Race -8 A compact field of 7 greets us in the 1st half of the late double and I like the . Appears to be the lone speed in here with Ouzts up for Holt. Going to play catch if catch can.

Race -9 The Lucky Last and I'm giong home with the here. Goes dirt-to-AW for 20% trainer move and takes a slight drop in class.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!!

Last edited by KidCapper; 09-08-2011 at 12:07 PM.
KidCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
iceknight

Good luck Kid!!
iceknight is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
netbet

Thanks for your insight. Will you be playing the whole meet?
netbet is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #4
KidCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by netbet
Thanks for your insight. Will you be playing the whole meet?
Yeah its one of the ones I look at. I'll post em whenever I can!! Good luck today
Old 09-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #5
DigitalDownsJoe

You had a good run at the end of the day nice picks

digitaldowns.us virtual horse racing
DigitalDownsJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #6
KidCapper

Turfway day 1 recap

Had a rough start to the night before sweeping the final 3 races with ON TOP winners and the late pick 3. Totals for the polytrack opening night.

Bet $320

Ret $318

Net-$02

Pick 3 Bet $162
Pick 3 Ret $58.10

Not a great night but we had some winners and got a feel for the track.

Til next time, KidCapper out!