Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Off-Site Handicapping Contests

Old 12-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #1
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Fun Little Contest

It's not big and fancy, but we have been playing a contest daily here :

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ultima...e-racing-picks

The contest tomorrow night is at Penn Nat and you can find out the info by clicking the above link. All the others were for bragging rights....but tomorrow night the winner takes home the title of 'King of Penn Nat' with it's imaginary crown and for first time $50 prize.

Love to see you there.

Handi
Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Another contest happening at above link tonight. We are doing a Showvivor contest featuring Sam Houston and Charles Town. Contest is in about an hour and it's real easy. Pick one horse per race to finish 3rd or better and the capper with the longest streak wins.

If you miss a race you start over. But you get to keep your streak, unless you are able to then exceed it when you start again.

We have been getting around 8 or 9 players on a typical day. It's been a lot of fun and everybody is treated with respect.

Handi
Old 12-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
Handiman
BarelyWinning

We've been at it for some time now and having a blast. Tonight we play Penn Nat and have a really cool twist.

It's a points contest. You have to pick one horse to finish last. Get 6 points for last...if pick comes in 2nd to last get 3 points and if 3rd to last get 1 point.

We keep getting more and more players all the time. So drop in and play tonight if you'd like. Everybody is treated with respect and we have a great time.

Handi
Old 12-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman
Everybody is treated with respect
Shouldn't that be a given? Seems odd you would have to state this out loud (twice)...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Handiman
BarelyWinning

The reason PA is because there are a lot of people who sit back and don't join in because they are afraid of some jackass ridiculing them. I've seen it happen time and time again.

There are a couple of forums that this has happened at just this last couple of weeks. So I feel it's important to let those know, who might be lurking in the shadows to step forward and know they will be safe.

Every night we play there are between 15 and 25 guests that never participate but just sit and watch us play. We'd love to have them step up and play. And we want them to know.

Handi
Old 12-17-2009, 06:41 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman
The reason PA is because there are a lot of people who sit back and don't join in because they are afraid of some jackass ridiculing them. I've seen it happen time and time again.
I don't really get out much, and I don't think I've seen that in any of the contests that have been held here...I guess that's why I asked the question...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
Handiman
BarelyWinning

PA,

I have no problem with things here. I have the utmost respect for your site and the people here. That's why I am here. But that isn't true at many other sites sadly to say.

We are still conducting daily handicapping contests and have some very good handicappers from all over the country participating. We have even branched out worldwide...well not world wide maybe just yet, but we do have a capper from Ireland.

New Years day we had a contest with $100 prize money. Proud to say I won that contest. If you like playing live with other cappers come by and join in on our Ustream broadcast. Right now we have usually 10 to 15 players a day.

And there is even a Beat Handi Day contest brewing and about to start. The link to the daily contests is posted in the beginning of this thread. Love to see you and see just how good you are really!

Handi