Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 AM   #1
lamboguy

4 hours to censure

it took the GOP committee in south carolina 4 hours to censure mark sanford for leaving the country to carry on a soul searching affair. i wonder if they would have done the same if stayed inside this country and had the same affair.

the real question is what right do they have period to censure this guy to begin with for carrying on a relationship. i could see if he did a bad job while in office, but they cut into the personal guy's affair's whether right or wrong. if the voters don't like the guy, let them do their job. its just a committee that is worried about what the public perception might be, so they took a useless action.

to me rush limbaugh was much worse with his pill popping, yet the right wing media parade him to this day like he is god's gift to the republican party.

politics has become nonsense from both sides, republican's blame a make believe media, while democrat's blame prior republican presidents. neither side wants to step up to the plate these days. i am sure you guys here are not to proud of the way the republican party acts these days. they act like cowards.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

As opposed to acting like slime ball democrats?
Old 07-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #3
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
As opposed to acting like slime ball democrats?
not much difference?
Old 07-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
not much difference?
I'm convinced they are all slimeballs- just that one group sleeps on the right side of the bed and the other on the left.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad
I'm convinced they are all slimeballs- just that one group sleeps on the right side of the bed and the other on the left.
That's right. And when those dogs lie down together, the get dubious honor of sharing each others' fleas.

Boxcar
Old 07-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #6
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
That's right. And when those dogs lie down together, the get dubious honor of sharing each others' fleas.

Boxcar
i couldn't have said it any better!
Old 07-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #7
Secretariat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
it took the GOP committee in south carolina 4 hours to censure mark sanford for leaving the country to carry on a soul searching affair. i wonder if they would have done the same if stayed inside this country and had the same affair.

the real question is what right do they have period to censure this guy to begin with for carrying on a relationship. i could see if he did a bad job while in office, but they cut into the personal guy's affair's whether right or wrong. if the voters don't like the guy, let them do their job. its just a committee that is worried about what the public perception might be, so they took a useless action.

to me rush limbaugh was much worse with his pill popping, yet the right wing media parade him to this day like he is god's gift to the republican party.

politics has become nonsense from both sides, republican's blame a make believe media, while democrat's blame prior republican presidents. neither side wants to step up to the plate these days. i am sure you guys here are not to proud of the way the republican party acts these days. they act like cowards.
What right do they have? The Republican majority South Carolina Congress is responsible for the purse strings of South Carolina. The guy used "public tax funds" to go on these trips for sex. I'm surprised they didn't impeach the guy. It doesn't matter that the guy said he'd pay it back. Every guy who gets caught says that.

How do you expect them to act? They'd be cowards if they did nothing.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2009, 12:35 PM   #8
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat
What right do they have? The Republican majority South Carolina Congress is responsible for the purse strings of South Carolina. The guy used "public tax funds" to go on these trips for sex. I'm surprised they didn't impeach the guy. It doesn't matter that the guy said he'd pay it back. Every guy who gets caught says that.

How do you expect them to act? They'd be cowards if they did nothing.
don't you know that right wingers and republicans never abuse their powers and never misapropriate public funds. if you don't believe me just ask one of them, they will tell you how much better and different they are from the other party.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Typically, the right takes care of their bad apples, ie, they forced them out.
How many dems can say that?

Can you spell CLINTON, DODD, FRANK?

Get a life. Or pay attention to this one.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #10
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom

i never said the democrats were any different, in many ways they are probably worse. i just don't think these right wingers are such angels as the right wing media has them cut out to be!

as for getting a life, i stand about 6 feet on top of the grass we might walk on

Last edited by lamboguy; 07-07-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom

Good point . Add Pelosi to the list . What a joke how that issue was dismissed and vaporized .
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #12
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
Good point . Add Pelosi to the list . What a joke how that issue was dismissed and vaporized .
can you believe that?

what a sad state of affair's!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Video clip from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...,-Mark-Sanford

-jp

Old 07-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #14
ddog

still at it I see, pelosi is nothing a small nothing of a clown that dances to whichever tune her masters wish.

she doesn't matter a bit.

Check out the Goldman story that is on the wires, check out the court appearance by their attorney and the market statement he made, hmmmm, is it only evil when the United States of Goldmen is not doing the manipulation?

Dodd,Clinton that were mentioned in previous posts, just water boys for TPTB, they in and of themselves are nothing,their "positions" are so much hot air to fool some people into thinking they have a choice.
ddog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #15
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog
still at it I see, pelosi is nothing a small nothing of a clown that dances to whichever tune her masters wish.

she doesn't matter a bit.
I would say sitting 3rd in line to the highest office a position that matters a bit . This woman spews evilness and in my opinion should never be taken lightly . She's firmly in control , beyond that of the position she holds . If anything you have it backwards , Obama is the nothing of a clown that dances to the tune his masters play .
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply