Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 04-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
jeebus1083

Creating personal handicapping contests

Are there any sites online where one can create their own handicapping contest? I ask because I'm setting one up for some friends, and want to simplify the process as much as possible.

Any leads would be great!
jeebus1083 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
Spendabuck85

I'm not aware of any sites that would provide the scorekeeping for you similar to what sites do for something like the NCAA tournament. I would think an Excel spreadsheet would work for you.

If you're looking for rules/format suggestions I would go to sites like NHCqualify.com, or NYRA.com who has rules posted for their June Belmont contest.
Spendabuck85 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
eqitec

Personal Handicapping Contests

<a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=f4QgYCkXepBwHwdobdXXLg_3d_3d">Click Here For More Information About Personal Handicapping Contests</a>
eqitec is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
eqitec

Personal Handicapping Contests

I've created just what you are looking for using a common web-based survey tool as a front end. You can see this at the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...dobdXXLg_3d_3d

This front end has been integrated with back end software I've also created named the Handicapping Contest Manager's Electronic Workbench. (see the attached Main Menu).

With the front end and the back end tightly integrated, I can publish the contest winners very soon after a contest ends.

Feel free to make use of this as I am looking for field testers. No cost to you.

Attached Images
File Type: png AMainMenuBlack.png (27.6 KB, 30 views)
eqitec is offline   Reply With Quote Reply