Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
amazingD

kimbo slice

Did anyone see the punch that leveled this guy. I saw him fight much better out on the streets. He got hit with haymakers there and some karate Kid knocked him out with his foot I guess...Looked like a job to me.
amazingD is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

That was some bout! I couldn't believe he went out like that. His face was pretty messy at the end.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:49 AM   #3
amazingD

Yeah but I think that was from when he got hit onthe ground..watch him fight on youtube and you will know how tough he is.. he knocked a guys whole eye outof his head onthere...
Old 10-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
RaceBookJoe

Slice got caught with a short right to the jaw nd went down, after that his opponent took advantage...fight over.
RaceBookJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #5
amazingD

was that it.. i didnt see the punch..but the little white guy didnt seem like he could knockhim out. He took an unopposed haymaker by a 300 pd guy on a video and then asked him is that all he got.. before he removed the guys eye...
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
cmoore

After watching it again. The whole 20 seconds..It looks like they stopped it a little early..The guy was hitting Kimbo while he was on the ground. But nothing was really connecting. The ref could of waited another 5 or 10 seconds to see if Kimbo would of gained his composure back. I liked Kimbo. He would of eventually ran into someone who's skill would of ovetaken his street fighting technique. I didn't think it would be in 14 seconds though..Oh well!!! He'll fight one more time..If he loses again, he's done..
cmoore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2008, 12:02 AM   #7
amazingD

challenge

I would personally like to challenge KIMBO to 3 rounds with my ex wife. May the best man win
Old 10-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #8
eastie
Double Secret Probation

wow I knew Slice was ripe so I bet $1500 to win $4900 on Shamrock, and the nitwit punches himself in the eye and gives himself 6 stiches and they won't let him fight . WTF. I thought it was a wrong line, but it was the right line. No Bet. Imagine what he would have done to him.
eastie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply