Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2007, 11:46 PM   #1
Light
Veteran

New World Order

Brave New world is upon us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo

Watch the whole movie here:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

This movie is in 3 parts.

Part I Correlations on Christianity

Part 2 New insights into 911.

Part 3 Economy,Banking and the New World Order.

Will rock your world.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 01:38 AM   #2
46zilzal
velocitician

Amazing all the correlations in religious dogma that are really pagan rituals adapted to the growing season.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:50 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Amazing that folks keep talking about this New World Order. Is it here yet? I've been reading about it for close to 20 years now....

Yet, all I see around me are sovereign nations.....oh well.....

Is there anything in this movie about the American Concentration Camps that are supposedly set up and ready to go across the nation? I've been reading about those for at least 10 years now as well....

How about the evil Fed....I'm sure they are in the movie....probably some stuff about Rockefellers, Bilderberg Group...etc...etc....all the stuff that's been floating around the Internet since its invention.

And yet, nothing has really changed, now has it? Or maybe I've been duped by the PsyOps that are in "full-effect" all around me....
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 01:58 AM   #4
chickenhead
Lacrimae rerum

I'm gonna keep my eye on you Light

Attached Images
File Type: jpg annuitcoeptisdetail.jpg (34.4 KB, 128 views)
chickenhead is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 02:52 AM   #5
ddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhead
I'm gonna keep my eye on you Light

just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after ya!
ddog is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 12:35 PM   #6
Light
Veteran

This video makes alot of interesting points. The point with the twin towers is: was the U.S. government behind it or was it Osama. In Part III,it points out how this would not be the first time the U.S. has sacrificed its own people and or lied to get drawn into war. Lusitania(ww1),Pearl Harbor,(ww2) ,Gulf of Tonkin(Vietnam). You dont get carte blanche to attack Iraq,and Afghanistan without a major incident.

The video points out that the WTC's steel has a higher(2x) melting point than jet fuel burns. Even if the columns were weakened by heat,their collapse should have left a large steel frame or a siognficant part of it. Furthermore they found molten metal in the debris and metal sawed at a 45 degree angle such as is done in demolitions.How do you get such smooth and accurate cuts in a blown up building? The only thing that usually melts construction grade metal is the heat from explosives used in demolitions. All 3 buildings imploded on themselves,just like a demolition would. Building #7 is shown to implode from the center column first and form a dimple there right before it falls. How convenient. Molten steel was also found in its debris and there was no Jet fuel there. Regular fires cannot weaken its girders. Impossible.

The Pentagon plane is said to have vaporized,yet human remains were not. Makes sense to who?Morons? All Video tapes of the scene that day have still not been realeased by the FBI. Why not? The whole area was covered with sand before an investigation. A literal coverup.

Bush and Cheney testified to the 911 commision on their terms.They were not under oath and no recordings or transcripts were allowed. If they have nothing to hide,why was that the case?

This is the new Pearl Harbor. This is the dawn of an age designed to break the constitution.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Wow!
Do you subscribe to Conspiracy Monthly of what?
I think your first paragraph is 100% untrue.
That makes the others moot.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #8
ArlJim78

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Amazing that folks keep talking about this New World Order. Is it here yet? I've been reading about it for close to 20 years now....

Yet, all I see around me are sovereign nations.....oh well.....

Is there anything in this movie about the American Concentration Camps that are supposedly set up and ready to go across the nation? I've been reading about those for at least 10 years now as well....

How about the evil Fed....I'm sure they are in the movie....probably some stuff about Rockefellers, Bilderberg Group...etc...etc....all the stuff that's been floating around the Internet since its invention.

And yet, nothing has really changed, now has it? Or maybe I've been duped by the PsyOps that are in "full-effect" all around me....
its funny but true. these groups don't need to see anything factual before propagating these myth's. if it sounds like a great conspiracy then run with it and spread the news far and wide as if its true. the problem is that there are certain people who are predisposed to believe all of it.

maybe its just me but I get a real laugh at these myths about the Bilderbergers, concentration camps, secret societies, black helicopters, etc.

all around us are examples of how goverments or other world bodies cannot control anything effectively, and barely manage to function. yet at the same time is this other "secret" group that supposedly runs like a Swiss watch, duping everyone and on the verge of taking over the world.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #9
harnesslover
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

The only thing that usually melts construction grade metal is the heat from explosives used in demolitions. All 3 buildings imploded on themselves,just like a demolition would. Building #7 is shown to implode from the center column first and form a dimple there right before it falls. How convenient. Molten steel was also found in its debris and there was no Jet fuel there. Regular fires cannot weaken its girders. Impossible.
Really? Wasn't this thought process proved wrong not too long ago?

http://technology.newscientist.com/article/dn11752

"The crashed truck was carrying about 32,500 litres of gasoline and the heat generated by the fire exceeded 1510°C"

From what I have read, construction grade steel can start to melt at 1325C..
harnesslover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #10
harnesslover
Veteran

Quote:
This video makes alot of interesting points. The point with the twin towers is: was the U.S. government behind it or was it Osama. In Part III,it points out how this would not be the first time the U.S. has sacrificed its own people and or lied to get drawn into war. Lusitania(ww1),Pearl Harbor,(ww2) ,Gulf of Tonkin(Vietnam). You dont get carte blanche to attack Iraq,and Afghanistan without a major incident.

The video points out that the WTC's steel has a higher(2x) melting point than jet fuel burns. Even if the columns were weakened by heat,their collapse should have left a large steel frame or a siognficant part of it. Furthermore they found molten metal in the debris and metal sawed at a 45 degree angle such as is done in demolitions.How do you get such smooth and accurate cuts in a blown up building? The only thing that usually melts construction grade metal is the heat from explosives used in demolitions. All 3 buildings imploded on themselves,just like a demolition would. Building #7 is shown to implode from the center column first and form a dimple there right before it falls. How convenient. Molten steel was also found in its debris and there was no Jet fuel there. Regular fires cannot weaken its girders. Impossible.

The Pentagon plane is said to have vaporized,yet human remains were not. Makes sense to who?Morons? All Video tapes of the scene that day have still not been realeased by the FBI. Why not? The whole area was covered with sand before an investigation. A literal coverup.

Bush and Cheney testified to the 911 commision on their terms.They were not under oath and no recordings or transcripts were allowed. If they have nothing to hide,why was that the case?

This is the new Pearl Harbor. This is the dawn of an age designed to break the constitution.
And I am curious, were the Muslim terrorists hired by the US Gov to pull of this suicide mission?
harnesslover is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #11
ArlJim78

Quote:

the WTC demolition conspiracy has been completely refuted. If you look for it you will find rational explanations from demolition experts for why its a nutty idea. Even some of the original folks that supported it have backed away. A building like the WTC, in order to be rigged for demolition would have had to have been gutted and it would have taken months to set up the charges, etc.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Funny how they got everyone focusing on these fringe conspiracies while the REAL NWO is creeping in. Global economy is the vehicle it is using. Illegal immigration is part of the strategy. The North American Union is the prototype. Nafta and CAFTA are the enablers.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:32 PM   #13
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnesslover
Really? Wasn't this thought process proved wrong not too long ago?

http://technology.newscientist.com/article/dn11752

"The crashed truck was carrying about 32,500 litres of gasoline and the heat generated by the fire exceeded 1510°C"

From what I have read, construction grade steel can start to melt at 1325C..
You're missing the finer points. The melting I'm reffering to is on the steel that was found in the rubble. It does not melt from the temperatures generated from Jet fuel. Melting from explosives, yes.

Also take a look at the freeway that fell:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/seunghoyang/497287215/

Does that look like pulverazation and melting? That's a collapse from its footing.The structure is allmost whole.The WTC started pulverizing before it touched anything. How do you do that in this physical universe.That freeway picture is the way I would have expected parts of the WTC to look. I said in my previous post that there should have been a big chunk of metal frame left as the concrete tore away from it,not the whole think nicely and neatly pulverized as in a demo. Do you honestly think the heat from 80 stories up can be as intense on the lower floors? Thats not the way it works if you if you know anything about heat conduction. Therefore the unimpeeded free fall of the struture and immediate pulverization before touching ground, does not make sense unless aided by explosives.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #14
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlJim78
the WTC demolition conspiracy has been completely refuted.
That's what they'd like you to believe. There are countless unanswered questions. You're just not aware of them. Go back to sleep.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #15
delayjf

Quote:
That's a collapse from its footing.The structure is allmost whole.The WTC started pulverizing before it touched anything.
It's whole because because the distance it fell was relatively small compared to the WTC and it did not have tons of debris falling on top of it.

When building are demolished, do they fall from the explosion weakening its foundation causing it to collapse or because intense heat from the explosion melts the metal support? I believe its the former.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...46.html?page=2
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply