Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 12:10 AM   #1
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Live Selections! Wed

Welcome!

Okay I as usual am looking to see this day be absolutely much better than previous. I say this cause something caught my eye late yesterday! I have gone back through the day and compared this to all the other races. It is astounding! As long as I don't overlook these numbers when these horses come up with them! So Watch and let's see if I'm right on this! I know my swing is getting better! FOUR!.... Thanks for your views and let's do what we came to do today!

Respectfully,
Ultimate Selector!
Old 05-10-2006, 12:15 AM   #2
abuttry

I was just wondering How many times you have turned a profit so far with this great system that you keep tweaking every single night.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:29 AM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Selector!
It is astounding!
Come on dude. You're pulling our legs, right? Enough is enough....

What happened to this?

Quote:
I found something so incredible that I have to work it out tonight! I expect major results, so let's see what we can do here. I'm excited to see this!

The hyperbole is killing me dude....
Old 05-10-2006, 02:12 AM   #4
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Wow, I think, I am being real here and not hiding the fact that that you can lose at this game. Is it because I do show my losses? It's like KoKo said, there are plenty of guys that post many picks, but because they don't post they're losses then it's okay? I don't understand the reasoning either! I have been getting winners and big ones at that! When I tweak I adjust time progressions and final total numbers as everything I do is adjustable and flexable. I simply state all this to the viewers because this way they can see the actual progress. I mean if nobody likes what I am saying and doing then I'm at a loss because there are alot of viewers! Have you considered that many viewrs may enjoy this. Maybe they like to see this in action on a daily basis with someone who is real and genuine. I am perfecting my adjustments and you will see the results that which I am confident will show daily profits! I know I'm close! Also, I treat my viewers with professional, respectable, and with dignity! Is this wrong? If you were to put an end to my posting Pace, with all due respect, I would think this is a personal issue! I hope not! Ithought this was good for your site! But maybe I'm wrong... I tell you what let's be fair and let the people decide. You can put this on as a pole vote! If they wish for me to quit posting I will respect that and obide by it. But to let one persons judgement rule all then I feel it's not fair! I have been nothing but nice and wanting to have fun and show energy doing this...Again is this wrong?
I say let the viewrs decide..don't let this backfire on you and scare all away who feel if they show a loss then they get booted! Just a thought..

- Ultimate Selector!
Old 05-10-2006, 03:45 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Selector!
Wow, I think, I am being real here and not hiding the fact that that you can lose at this game.

Don't sell yourself short.

Quote:
I have been getting winners and big ones at that!

Really? What's your cumulative ROI since you began your posting here? If you're not comfortable with that, just list all the days you have posted here and what the ROI was on each day. I know you have those records.

Quote:
I simply state all this to the viewers because this way they can see the actual progress.

What progress? Most of the days you post are losing days. Then you come back the next day and say you discovered the "key to the mint" while going over your records and that "tonight will be different." It's getting old.....fast.....

Quote:
I mean if nobody likes what I am saying and doing then I'm at a loss because there are alot of viewers! Have you considered that many viewrs may enjoy this.

I hate to break this to you, but every time you look at the thread, that counts as a view as well. A view is a view is a view. The same person could view the thread 100 times, and it will count all 100 of them, even though it is the same person....

Quote:
I am perfecting my adjustments and you will see the results that which I am confident will show daily profits! I know I'm close!

You have personally stated at least on two or three occasions that you now had the "answer" and that "today will be the day of profits." That's what is bothering me. You keep coming on here lately telling us of all the great improvements you've made overnight to correct for the losses the day before, but alas, only more losses ensue. I can't figure out if I am viewing a comedy or a tragedy in the making.

I won't even bother repeating your own words which told us all that this method of yours was 25+ years in the making not to mention 6 years of programming time.

Quote:
Also, I treat my viewers with professional, respectable, and with dignity!

Not really. You treat your 'viewers' as if they have the handicapping acumen of a ball of lint. And I shudder to think if any newbie out there is actually trying to bet along with you....that's my greatest fear.

Quote:
If you were to put an end to my posting Pace, with all due respect, I would think this is a personal issue!

You're damn right it would be personal. I'm personally offended that you are bringing down the quality of selections that appear on this board. Usually, when someone comes on here and posts losing day after losing day, they quit. I'll give you an "A" for perseverance though. But you know what they say, the definition of insanity is a person who does the same thing again and again, expecting a different outcome.

Quote:
Ithought this was good for your site!

How in the world has this been good for the site? You haven't shared much of anything with the board about your methods. And you've posted a heck of a lot of losers, have you not? Exactly how many winning days have you had since you began posting here?

Quote:
But maybe I'm wrong... I tell you what let's be fair and let the people decide. You can put this on as a pole vote! If they wish for me to quit posting I will respect that and obide by it.

Not necessary.

Quote:
But to let one persons judgement rule all then I feel it's not fair! I have been nothing but nice and wanting to have fun and show energy doing this...Again is this wrong?

Life isn't fair.

Quote:
I say let the viewrs decide..don't let this backfire on you and scare all away who feel if they show a loss then they get booted!
Not to worry. I believe in the seven years this site has been around, NOBODY has EVER gotten BOOTED for posting picks that show a loss. If I booted people just because they showed a loss with their picks, I'd have to boot MYSELF off. You're WAY BEYOND that classification, which is why you would be test case numero uno, if indeed it comes to that....

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-10-2006 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:53 AM   #6
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

I guess the simple solution would be not to view the thread then! There are many other thraeds you can view. If you don't like the movie ..turn the channel. I think I am the only guy on here that actually posts all of his days losses or profits! I do know that I have 2 nice profitable days 2 almost even days and 3 or 4 losing days! How come nothing is ever said on my profitable days? As far as a view is a view is a view.. I did not even know how you count them. But I do know that I'm not going in 100 times an hour! I'm too busy watching my program and the races. I would like to see everyone post their results everyday. I do think you are infilciting different standards on me that you don't on anyone else. I just don't understand your way of thinking on all this. It's your site and you can run it the way you wish! I feel you will be scaring off guys who might think twice about posting if they never have, simply because they see what I'm going through with all this. It's seems strange that we just can't let the people decide this issue to see where it really stands with all your clients to your site here. I would think you would be thinking more of what they want and don't want.... Just another thought....

Respectfully,
Ultimate Selector!

Last edited by Ultimate Selector!; 05-10-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:37 PM   #7
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Okay now that we hopefully can get thru all the red tape, Let's look to have some fun and profits what ya say??? Suffolk up in 7 min...let see if we get a play there!
Old 05-10-2006, 12:46 PM   #8
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Suffolk 1st Race # No Play
Old 05-10-2006, 12:56 PM   #9
Light
Veteran

US

As a fellow handicapper,I sympathize with your losing days. But I don't think I've ever agreed with something PA said as much as here.

Anderon made a very good point that posting picks when others are viewing causes you to be more on your toes when handicapping. But PA made an even better point that continuous losing posts are embarrassing and usually aborted by the player.

Your Eureka afterthoughts is something all handicappers do when they lose. Yours are nothing special. You overlooked something.Who doesn't. Eurekas never end.

I'm not saying you shouldn't post. But your posts appear like a handicapper in training and this does not come accross right. Since the posts don't benefit anyone,you might want to consider training in private,like most of us do. Then when you've completed your training,you can post more quality selections.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #10
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Belmont 1st Race #5 at 5-1
Old 05-10-2006, 01:12 PM   #11
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
US

As a fellow handicapper,I sympathize with your losing days. But I don't think I've ever agreed with something PA said as much as here.

Anderon made a very good point that posting picks when others are viewing causes you to be more on your toes when handicapping. But PA made an even better point that continuous losing posts are embarrassing and usually aborted by the player.

Your Eureka afterthoughts is something all handicappers do when they lose. Yours are nothing special. You overlooked something.Who doesn't. Eurekas never end.

I'm not saying you shouldn't post. But your posts appear like a handicapper in training and this does not come accross right. Since the posts don't benefit anyone,you might want to consider training in private,like most of us do. Then when you've completed your training,you can post more quality selections.
Light, Thank You for for thoughts and comments. Your point is well noted!
I think we all know that This game has soooo many variables that are constantly and forever changing on a day to day basis. What I am doing is finding that fine line of consistancy even though these changes occur in every race every day. So I also adapt to these cahnges as best I can.
Now with that being said I will concentrate on solid plays that I have noted over the past couple of days. Now if I show a nice profit today then all this hard work posting my selections has been well worthwhile and richly deserved...agreed??
Old 05-10-2006, 01:16 PM   #12
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Churchill 1st Race #2 at 16-1
Old 05-10-2006, 01:30 PM   #13
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Belmont 2nd Race # 4 at 4-1
Old 05-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #14
Ultimate Selector!
Professional Player!

Suffolk 3rd Race #1 at 6-1