Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 05-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #1
turninforhome10

Sebastian K S

How about that performance in the 6th race at MED Sat night. New world record for the 8 yo European invader. 1:50:1. That was truly amazing as he was not even asked. WOW
turninforhome10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
baconswitchfarm

Could not have been more impressive.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2014, 01:46 AM   #3
RaceTrackDaddy

A friend of mine turned me on to those pick-8 for a nickle on Wednesday and dime pick-7 on Saturday from Sweden that our ADW's carries.

That guy is the top trainer in Sweden and drives is own horses. They race for distances more than a mile.

We heard he was shipping his stable to the states last fall and would train in Florida.

We have been waiting for his horses to arrive and knew if we were ever to get a price, it had to be tonight.

The word is out now, this is the best trainer in Europe and he just might become the best trainer in the world.

If you look at him in the race, his legs are clean (without any equipment), he is wearing an open bridle.

You don't have to worry about balancing the weights on the horses hoofs as he wears no shoes. Attached are a picture of him in the stall getting his shoes removed prior to racing and the other is a picture of him winning tonight.
RaceTrackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2014, 02:24 PM   #4
turninforhome10

Thanks for the info. It will be fun to watch the guy make his mark here in the states.
turninforhome10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #5
Sea Biscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceTrackDaddy
A friend of mine turned me on to those pick-8 for a nickle on Wednesday and dime pick-7 on Saturday from Sweden that our ADW's carries.

That guy is the top trainer in Sweden and drives is own horses. They race for distances more than a mile.

We heard he was shipping his stable to the states last fall and would train in Florida.

We have been waiting for his horses to arrive and knew if we were ever to get a price, it had to be tonight.

The word is out now, this is the best trainer in Europe and he just might become the best trainer in the world.

If you look at him in the race, his legs are clean (without any equipment), he is wearing an open bridle.

You don't have to worry about balancing the weights on the horses hoofs as he wears no shoes. Attached are a picture of him in the stall getting his shoes removed prior to racing and the other is a picture of him winning tonight.
RTD Can you find out what other horses this trainer has brought with him to the US.

If I knew I would put every one of them in my VS stable.
Sea Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-11-2014, 04:34 PM   #6
RaceTrackDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit
RTD Can you find out what other horses this trainer has brought with him to the US.

I found the stables facebook page,,,will email them and see if their program can translate my English into Swedish...if not, I will try to find a translation..

rtd
Old 05-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #7
RaceTrackDaddy

Here is the link to their page. I assume it is open to all to see but to comment one must have a facebook page themselves and click like to that page.

https://www.facebook.com/Svanstedtstableinusa

I posted up in English if they could list the names of their horses that they brought over that will race here. It appears they are looking to serve the following back home and also create new fans.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #8
RaceTrackDaddy

Just came across this on twitter....seems the Swedes do some social media jabs at each other from across the pond.

It will be a very interesting year for the best trotters in the world as they compete in the states. I captured the comment to file and attached below:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ready Cash.jpg (13.9 KB, 71 views)
Old 07-09-2015, 09:24 PM   #9
Kash$
Veteran

Whatever happen to Sebastian K?
Kash$ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2015, 09:32 PM   #10
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

2nd in the Inv Trot at Poconos last Saturday
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-10-2015, 05:51 AM   #11
Ray2000
Apple 2GS Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit

Ake has 4 in the same race(7) on Saturday at BigM

http://www.trackmaster.com/freeConte...l/mxx0711x.pdf
Bret Harte
Ray2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply