Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hillary Clinton (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123975)

Marshall Bennett 12-08-2021 07:03 PM

The part she told about telling her mother she'd grow up and be president sounds like a page out of Kamala's bullshit book of lies.
Bitch-Hilary couldn't tell the truth if a gun was put to her head!!

Inner Dirt 12-08-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett (Post 2771930)
The part she told about telling her mother she'd grow up and be president sounds like a page out of Kamala's bullshit book of lies.
Bitch-Hilary couldn't tell the truth if a gun was put to her head!!

She seems like she would be a raging bitch behind closed doors. There are just too many stories out there about her being nasty. Can't be a right wing conspiracy either as the same people don't say anything negative about Bill's demeanor.

davew 12-22-2021 06:34 AM

how soon can she declare candidacy?

Durham is closing in ...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/member...y&rs=SHRCFMWG&

FakeNameChanged 12-22-2021 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2774907)

Do you actually believe anything will come of this? Maybe if she announces, the AG will have a press conference on the week before an election and say, no harm was intended, so . . . .

Tom 12-22-2021 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2774907)
how soon can she declare candidacy?

Hold your horses, there Sport.
One pandemic at a time. :eek:

jimmyb 12-22-2021 11:16 AM

Saw her book selling for .98 cents new. Still overpriced.

fast4522 12-24-2021 06:40 PM

Just getting closer.

davew 01-30-2022 09:15 AM

I want to share my life lessons with the hope it might help you ....

fast4522 01-31-2022 07:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this in a link here, so true.

jocko699 12-13-2022 05:45 PM

OTTAWA — Former Rightful-President Hillary Clinton has been awarded an honorary medical license by the Canadian Minister of Health due to her decades of experience providing dignified euthanasia services to men and women in America.

"When it comes to killing people, there's no one better than Hillary," said Justin Trudeau after the ceremony in which a certificate and euthanasia kit was presented to the former First Lady and beloved cultural icon. "We hope Mrs. Clinton will continue to use her gifts to help thousands of Canadian truckers, er, I mean citizens, die with dignity, just as she has done with such exemplary professionalism in America."

Clinton accepted the award and cackled loudly for several minutes as the audience clapped uncomfortably. "Whaaaaaa? I've never killed anyone! Why would anyone think that?" she exclaimed before winking at the audience, causing a collective shudder to run down the spines of those in the crowd.

Clinton will be free to offer her services throughout all provinces in Canada as well as in the U.S. At publishing time, former President Bill Clinton had been reported missing.

horses4courses 02-12-2024 10:31 PM

In 2016...you asked for it, you got it....

Actually, you voted for it....without any allegations of fixing and impropriety.
Well, apart from a little Russian interference on the airwaves(not voting booths)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGLQBjNW...jpg&name=small

davew 02-12-2024 10:33 PM

SHRINKFLATION FOR ALL

it is great the 0bama-Clinton group are throwing BRIBEN under the bus with the HUR report

fast4522 02-12-2024 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2927620)
SHRINKFLATION FOR ALL

it is great the 0bama-Clinton group are throwing BRIBEN under the bus with the HUR report

Red bite balls and Kyjelly for all commies

Inner Dirt 02-13-2024 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2927620)
SHRINKFLATION FOR ALL

Got a link I could not turn up anything. I recently saw Michelle Obama on video saying to vote for Joe Biden like your life depends on it. I did not see a date, she is about as big of a white hating POS as you can get.

davew 02-13-2024 01:06 AM