PDA

View Full Version : Road To The Roses

Pell Mell
02-23-2011, 06:07 PM
I was reading the contest rules and I see that contestants may have 3 stables.
As I read it you must have different horses in each stable. It says no duplicates.
In other words you could have Uncle Mo in one stable only. Correct?

Chris G
02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
I was reading the contest rules and I see that contestants may have 3 stables.
As I read it you must have different horses in each stable. It says no duplicates.
In other words you could have Uncle Mo in one stable only. Correct?

I don't know how they're enforcing that because I definitley have duplicates in my three stables.

...ok, I went back & read the rules again. I think it's referring to entering the contest only once that way you can have only 3 stables at most.

Wickel
02-24-2011, 12:36 AM
The way I interpret the rule, it says you can't have the same exact 10 horses (entry) in another stable. In other words, you can have Uncle Mo in all three stables, but not all 10 horses can be alike.

sandpit
02-26-2011, 09:03 AM
The rttr website has to be in the running for the worst hosted site in racing. I have tried to sign up repeatedly this morning, and I keep hitting "extremely high traffic volume" error messages, meaning their servers can't handle the traffic. This is ridiculous on their part; there is no way they should not have expected a big uptick this morning. This game has been going for a dozen years or so, so it's not like this is something new. And attendance has declined from a peak of several years ago. This makes WinStar look bad as well, since this is their first year as sponsor.

Essentially, this is like the twinspires.com site that manages to crash every Derby http://paceadvantage.com/forum/images/UBGX/I8.gif