PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Race-books Help

HombreDelRey
02-22-2011, 06:37 PM
I will be in Asia from May until August this year does anyone have any recommendations for a online book that take american racing..Has anyone used betfair or other UK or HK based books?

horses4courses
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure why you are asking this question on a forum frequented mostly by US citizens, who are not eligible to bet legally with those UK companies.

I'm sure Canadian, and European, PA members can assist, but if you normally bet US racing into pari-mutuel pools, why not use a US ADW?

I doubt that you'll have any problem betting with, say, TwinSpires or Xpressbet via your computer most anywhere in the world, provided that you established your a/c here in a state authorized to use ADWs.

Good luck!

mistergee
02-22-2011, 07:18 PM
I will be in Asia from May until August this year does anyone have any recommendations for a online book that take american racing..Has anyone used betfair or other UK or HK based books?
how bout Pinnacle

thaskalos
02-22-2011, 07:22 PM
PINNACLESPORTS.COM was the world's biggest and most dependable online bookmaker, until they decided to comply with our country's ban on online gambling...and they barred American residents from their website.

It is a "top class" operation in every way imaginable...

phattty
02-22-2011, 07:53 PM
i would go back to Pinnacle in a heartbeat if i could :bang:

funnsss1
02-22-2011, 08:00 PM
I like sportsbet australia the best.Betfair is also very good

HombreDelRey
02-24-2011, 10:25 PM
If you don't understand the question why answer :confused: The question is directed to board members who may have knowledge or useful info of what I am asking, so if you have no knowledge or useful info why answer? furthermore, some members may have lived overseas and used a betting service while there. So the question is directed at them, sabes ? Just for your information not everyone on this board or world lives only in America. but thanks for your input..

HombreDelRey
02-24-2011, 10:28 PM
PINNACLESPORTS.COM was the world's biggest and most dependable online bookmaker, until they decided to comply with our country's ban on online gambling...and they barred American residents from their website.

It is a "top class" operation in every way imaginable...
Thanks man I will give them a try once, I'm in Bangkok.. :)

dkithore
02-25-2011, 05:15 AM
You may want to try this link for Hong Kong racing.

Race Card - Racing Information - Horse Racing - The Hong Kong Jockey Club (http://www.hkjc.com/english/racing/StartersR4_ST_20110130_E.asp)

Australian as well as other UK, south Africa racing is available thru Twinspires.com, however, handicapping info. is different than the ones you are familiar with.

DK