PDA

View Full Version : Big DRAMA @The Barn

CryingForTheHorses
01-18-2011, 03:07 PM
My wife and I stayed up to watch the eclipse awards waiting for the sprinter of the year.We let out a cheer for Big Drama as we see him everyday.Up comes David Fawkes says a quick thankyou with his stunned wife looking at him as he leaves the stage.This was a very classless act!!..His help,Asst Don Stetler work 15 hour days making his barn run smooth. His wife is the heartbeat of his stable and he never even thanked her..He has many people very hurt by not thanking them.The owner,horse,help should have all be mentioned!..Here is a guy who has forgot where he came from..Doing what he did last nite in front of racing fans everywhere just shows you that you meet the same people coming down as you did going up..Congrats to the Mrs David Fawkes barn,Congrats to his help and a big thankyou to Donny Stetler for all he does.

Linny
01-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Um, maybe he's very nervous in front of people. I don't think he intended to insult everyone who has worked hard to make this horse a success.

Fat Syd
01-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Isn't this between a married couple? Who knows what is understood among the Fawkes?

FantasticDan
01-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SGW-45UjIE

:confused: What's wrong with that? It won't win the acceptance speech of the year award, but I fail to see why there'd be big drama over it :lol:

nijinski
01-18-2011, 05:38 PM
Love that horse!
I agree it would have been a nice gesture to mention those who
put in the their efforts towards winning the award.

onefast99
01-18-2011, 05:59 PM
I was at GP for that race, a new track record thanks to a very fast racing surface were he set a 22 flat 1st quarter followed by a 44 half. In my race Tarheelmom went 1.5secs slower than Big Drama. 108 flat that was impressive!