PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Using The Software Profitably?

lsosa54
01-30-2010, 08:01 AM
I haven't had much time for handicapping lately and I've been playing/testing with Handifast and WR-P more so than using them, so has anyone put together a profiatable plan with Handi or WR?

I've never been a black box type capper but maybe playing the top fair odds horse consistently can be profitable?

Will be in San Diego visiting my son for a few days so I won't be capping but I'll be checking the board. Doug, Handi, and Hawg I think did the easy part although I'm sure the programming wasn't so easy and they did it at no cost to anyone. The tough part is making a profit with these great tools.

douglasw32
01-30-2010, 01:06 PM
That is always the tough part, handicapping is easy, stepping to the window with balls is the hard part.

I fail miserably at the balls part =)

here is this "Weekend Warrior" 's way...

01/30/10
AQU4 $2 Pick-6 4 / 4 / 3 / 1 / 6 / 5

This is how I play on the weekends, so I am the wrong one to respond I am sure.

I also bet the pick 6 choices to Win for $2.00

If I hit anything on Saturday, I do it again on Sunday or give it back to them.

With the data file, I spend $15.00 a week on my addiction.

dartman51
01-30-2010, 05:03 PM
I have been constantly testing different combos. The only one I have found that I am totally confident in. Enough to bet, is my MUD settings. 50 points each on DS, FM, MY, DT, FAST. All the rest get 0. These have been working well at FG, not sure about other tracks. Yesterday @ FG, had 4 winners out of 8 playable races, one was not playable as it scratched down to 3 runners. The 4 winners returned $30.80 on $16 bet. Not getting rich, as I only bet $5 to win, but I will take a 92.5% R.O.I. any day.:ThmbUp: