PDA

View Full Version : C J's Figures

betovernetcapper
05-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Once again the file at PTC is still from 5/22 which is great if you can still wager on those races, but I can't. This kind of thing never happened when Ian was there.

cj
05-24-2009, 05:46 PM
I apologize that they aren't available. I posted them for PTC as usual, not much more I can do.

lamboguy
05-24-2009, 09:06 PM
maybe that guy pete wasn't in the office, he alway's took care of everything there.

rrbauer
05-24-2009, 11:25 PM
I complained for 2 days. Finally got an email stating that they had server issues. Finally, mid-afternoon on Sunday (24th), I got an email with the report attached.

Greyfox
05-25-2009, 12:05 AM
I complained for 2 days. Finally got an email stating that they had server issues. Finally, mid-afternoon on Sunday (24th), I got an email with the report attached.

Playing my own figs, I know that server issues are huge.
cj deserves a break on this one. Servers are notarious for making changes at source without notifying anyone of their format changes.

It may take a couple of days, but give the guy a break, and no I do not subscribe to cj's figs.

cj
05-25-2009, 01:06 AM
cj deserves a break on this one. Servers are notarious for making changes at source without notifying anyone of their format changes.

It may take a couple of days, but give the guy a break, and no I do not subscribe to cj's figs.

I don't think anyone was giving me a hard time. I did make the figures available to PTC as I always do, the problem was on their end somewhere.

rrbauer
05-25-2009, 09:02 AM

Are you having a bad day? Said nothing about CJ. The problem is at PTC. Give me a break.

betovernetcapper
05-25-2009, 11:23 AM

Today being a big racing day and all I checked the PTC website and found they had indeed updated their handicapping file. You can now get Saturday's figures if you like. I did and will have a big day if I can still get my wagers in. Maybe it is a server error, maybe their server is in a time zone two days behind earth time.

cj's dad
05-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Today being a big racing day and all I checked the PTC website and found they had indeed updated their handicapping file. You can now get Saturday's figures if you like. I did and will have a big day if I can still get my wagers in. Maybe it is a server error, maybe their server is in a time zone two days behind earth time.

try one of Penn Nationals hubs .

rrbauer
05-25-2009, 07:09 PM
try one of Penn Nationals hubs .

:lol: