PDA

View Full Version : HANA suggestion, Atlantic City Race Track this Thursday

njcurveball
04-26-2009, 05:49 PM
Seems like a good choice if members want to bet into a full field turf race and really make an impact on the handle.

Want to really open some eyes, target a pool like the Daily Double or last race Superfecta which gets about $6k in it.

I don't know how many people have access to it, but figured I would put in my 2 cents.

miesque
04-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks, thats an interesting suggestion and those races usually have some nice payouts. We will certainly look into that as a possibility.

onefast99
04-26-2009, 08:24 PM
It's always a good meet the fields are pretty well put together and you never know who will come off the long winter lay up and score at a price.

Relwob Owner
04-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Seems like a good choice if members want to bet into a full field turf race and really make an impact on the handle.

Want to really open some eyes, target a pool like the Daily Double or last race Superfecta which gets about $6k in it.

I don't know how many people have access to it, but figured I would put in my 2 cents.

I am kind of new to the topic so help me out if you can....I am assuming that HANA members and supporters pick a race and all bet into it? Thanks!

DeanT
04-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Hi Relwob, info on the pool days is here: http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/

We have done four so far.

NJ,

Decent idea. I have always wanted to give Jersey some press because their tracks offer some outstanding take in both harness and thoroughbreds. With no help like neighboring states with slots they can not get field size up, but it is not through any fault of their own.