PDA

View Full Version : Has Aqueduct Cancelled Today?

ENT222
01-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Happy New Year Everyone!
Just curious if they did because it is not posted on TVG as available for betting and there is no info on the nyra homepage.
Good luck to everyone in 2009

point given
01-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Happy New Year Everyone!
Just curious if they did because it is not posted on TVG as available for betting and there is no info on the nyra homepage.

Open - here is the program entrees
http://www.tsnhorse.com/cgi-bin/tsnrepfree.cgi/aqu0101.etp?etpaqu0101.etp

llegend39
01-01-2009, 12:15 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!

Apparently TVG has lost the rights to NY racing-again

BombsAway Bob
01-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Did TVG lose rights to NYRA? If they did....see'ya!

Marshall Bennett
01-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Great way to break in the new year @ TVG . Turfway and Philly Park . ;)

cj's dad
01-01-2009, 12:25 PM
TVG is running a message at log in which states - "

No Aqueduct today- TVG will begin airing Aqueduct as soon as NYRA receives state approval"

OTM Al
01-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Racing and Wagering Board strikes again.....

Charlie D
01-01-2009, 12:32 PM
ATR show TVG feed over this side of pond and Presenter just stated they now don't have a contract to show Aqueduct

thespaah
01-01-2009, 12:33 PM
TVG is running a message at log in which states - "

No Aqueduct today- TVG will begin airing Aqueduct as soon as NYRA receives state approval"Guess those prick politcos in NY didn;t get their Christmas tips frm the NYRA officials. Once again, leave something in the hands of entrenched incumbent bureaucrats and they F it up.

Robert Fischer
01-01-2009, 12:41 PM
:D

thespaah
01-01-2009, 12:47 PM
:D
AQU's signal continues alive and well on HRTV. Uh oh....TVG out for good?
That is going to hurt TVG pretty bad.

turfnsport
01-01-2009, 12:50 PM
AS a TVG viewer all I can say is the NHL Winter Classic starts shortly.

Screw TVG and the NYRA, no excuse for this B.S.

thespaah
01-01-2009, 12:58 PM

I'm with you. I cannot stand HRTV's on camera "talent" but I want to have the ability to see the NYRA races so HRTV is where I'll be watching.

OTM Al
01-01-2009, 01:12 PM

Once more, all contracts by NYRA must be approved by the State Racing and Wagering Board. I am 99.99% sure the hold up is there, not with NYRA, especially with the stated goal of the commissioner of the board to improve the cut of simulcasting. New York pols at work.

BombsAway Bob
01-01-2009, 01:13 PM
No TVG, no probelmo! I fired up my TwinSpires Acct., clicked on the camera icon for the Aqueduct video feed, & got a notice: Can't view video because I haven't bet $50 in the past 30 days.. Well, I'm NOT going to bet what I can't watch, so I guess we've got "the chicken & the egg" B.S. happening! Here's a chance to show off the new TWINSPIRES BETA TV for regular TVG customers, but NOOOOOOO! Friggin morons in this ADW biz(PTC excluded)...

turfnsport
01-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Once more, all contracts by NYRA must be approved by the State Racing and Wagering Board. I am 99.99% sure the hold up is there, not with NYRA, especially with the stated goal of the commissioner of the board to improve the cut of simulcasting. New York pols at work.

My beef is with TVG and NYRA...NOTHING posted on either web site...I had the volume down on TVG (what a surprise) so I didnt hear the message, or see it. So I missed the first race before I could get Twinspires up and running.

This entire industry is just ****ed up. It took all of TWELVE hours into the New Year for it to piss me off.

Puck On.

cj's dad
01-01-2009, 01:44 PM
This entire industry is just ****ed up. It took all of TWELVE hours into the New Year for it to piss me off.

Puck On.

At least they are consistent.

BUD
01-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Whats the weather in Chi Town for the NHL's Winter Classic--------We used to play many outside games---One I remember vividly it was outside of Troy New York and Shy of 5 Degrees-------

I wish I had HRTV------I can't even bribe those bums at Direct TV to put it on their line up----

looks like the got some ok weather to play puck in-----Wow The Black hawks sure look good outside------OK back to the horse----

turfnsport
01-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Whats the weather in Chi Town for the NHL's Winter Classic--------We used to play many outside games---One I remember vividly it was outside of Troy New York and Shy of 5 Degrees-------

I wish I had HRTV------I can't even bribe those bums at Direct TV to put it on their line up----

looks like the got some ok weather to play puck in-----Wow The Black hawks sure look good outside------OK back to the horse----

24 degrees...the only thing frozen is my HDTV, stuck on a float from the Rose Bowl parade from an hour ago...20 mins on hold at DirecTV, no answer, is it a holiday in India today too?...2009 not off to a good start...

At least I have an extra TV to watch the hockey game since there is no need to watch TVG today. :ThmbUp:

BUD
01-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Id like to have pics of that game inside of Wrigley:)

Red Wings had a good 20 minutes--Least it did not snow like last year in Buffalo.

I'm split between my TSpires and Puck

onefast99
01-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Just got HRTV last week so Aqueduct is alive and well for me! So is calder the Fairgrounds Santa Anita, Laurel and I can still watch the earlybird matinee from the meadowlands(dave brower isnt up yet)

thespaah
01-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Just got HRTV last week so Aqueduct is alive and well for me! So is calder the Fairgrounds Santa Anita, Laurel and I can still watch the earlybird matinee from the meadowlands(dave brower isnt up yet)
Is HRTV back to picking up the Medowlands signal?

SaratogaSteve
01-01-2009, 03:28 PM

Troy, NY, eh? Whereabouts? I am a fellow Trojan who spent many a day playing hockey outside. As we always said, it's a dry cold.

As for the racing, NY racing is certainly a 4-star clusterf'k... :(

onefast99
01-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Is HRTV back to picking up the Medowlands signal?\
I switched back and forth from 315(tvg)to 316(hrtv)I like HRTV, except that i do watch the harness meet from the Big M and Brower is pretty good at his picks on TVG.

Tom
01-01-2009, 05:34 PM
I really is amusing just how totally incompetent some people are.
Can we just change the name of elected official to utter moron so as not to ever assume any elected official is smarter than jello? Just because there is movement doesn't mean there is intelligence.

Not that I give a hoot about Aquedrab - I couldn't care less, but I guess I resent my tax dollars paying for these morons to totally screw up an already screwed up industry. NYS is run by morons who aspire to be idiots.

Boycott the lottery.

BUD
01-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Troy, NY, eh? Whereabouts? I am a fellow Trojan who spent many a day playing hockey outside. As we always said, it's a dry cold.

As for the racing, NY racing is certainly a 4-star clusterf'k... :(

Lord---I can't exactly remember where---But the boards were so old--They did not use glass it was chain fence---Thank God I was a goalie and never had a face rub in that old boy-----We played many Tourney's at RPI----

What position did you play in puck?--I spent my young years as a goalie---Then when Pro Aspirations were gone---I played a wing position---I was a big boy so I was the goon---Hell I even was a goon when I was goal keeper-----

My 4 years of HS in the 80's I set a record for fights-----Its still has not been broken-----Again what was the laugh was I set the record as a goalie----

All the punches in the head is probaly what gave me MS:bang:

samyn on the green
01-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Guess those prick politcos in NY didn;t get their Christmas tips frm the NYRA officials. Once again, leave something in the hands of entrenched incumbent bureaucrats and they F it up.These are the same people that are in charge of Trillion dollar bailouts. Audacity of Hope? When it comes to government the best we can hope for is to position yourself to recieve one of these bailouts and join the ranks of the parasites.