PDA

View Full Version : AmazeMent

Kreed
09-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Watching the NO News, I was suddenly struck by this: WHAT CRAP TEETH
the refugees have. Imagine, in 2005, no 2 of the homeless combined have 32.
We have Hummers, SUV EcoHomicide vehicles, Prada hand bags and $500 facials, yet these folk can't keep 32 teeth. I'm not talking perfect choppers,
but sheer number. And old folk don't count here. Now that is 1 reason why I
want TOTAL HEATH COVERAGE. ps: I just saw a wretched man bemoaning
that he had NO MONEY at all. Now, how, I ask, is that possible given this
president who is spending monies earned into the year 2050.

NoDayJob
09-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Now, how, I ask, is that possible given this

:lol: With total health care for everyone, make that 3050. For those from Gaptooth, U.S.A., give 'em a block of wood and wittlin' knife. If wood was good enough for G. Washington, well then... :lol:

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

Kreed
09-08-2005, 08:05 PM
3050, my typo. Republicans inspire their REP of fiscal ... but they only mastered
the F in fiscal. in short, they stink at business. Give me 100 Republicans &
you've ID'd 85 suckers.

NoDayJob
09-08-2005, 08:34 PM
3050, my typo. Republicans inspire their REP of fiscal ... but they only mastered
the F in fiscal. in short, they stink at business. Give me 100 Republicans &
you've ID'd 85 suckers.

:D Make that ALL POLITICIANS stink at business. They work with OPM and are never accountable for their mistakes. Do what they do in the private sector and you'd be "de-hired" (note: P.C. terminology) so 6213119147 fast your 11212 would leave skid marks on the sidewalk. :D

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

JustRalph
09-08-2005, 09:47 PM
PA........put this thread out of its misery.............

Tor Ekman
09-08-2005, 09:50 PM
Watching the NO News, I was suddenly struck by this: WHAT CRAP TEETH the refugees have.
And I am frequently confounded by the sight of how overweight so many people living below the so-called "poverty line" are.

Kreed
09-08-2005, 10:00 PM
With Great Sadness, Tor, You are right. Just Ralph- what a prosaic name-
as usual, you try to call up your 'special' relationship with PA to do your
bidding. End OUR misery by leaving. btw, what exactly is it that you know?

toetoe
09-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Kritter,

How can we manage to get 'cheap' medical and dental work from top notch doctors? There must be a way. Those fields are lucrative, to say the least. Could a national plan work as "well" and as "affordably" as an HMO?

I agree a guy without good choppers is a sad sight. Here in Oildale we have more than our share. Fact is, we invented the toothbrush, theretofore called the teethbrush. Sorry, I gotta laugh to forestall a lachrymose incident.

Tom
09-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Watching the NO News, I was suddenly struck by this: WHAT CRAP TEETH
the refugees have. Imagine, in 2005, no 2 of the homeless combined have 32.
We have Hummers, SUV EcoHomicide vehicles, Prada hand bags and $500 facials, yet these folk can't keep 32 teeth. I'm not talking perfect choppers,
but sheer number. And old folk don't count here. Now that is 1 reason why I
want TOTAL HEATH COVERAGE. ps: I just saw a wretched man bemoaning
that he had NO MONEY at all. Now, how, I ask, is that possible given this

Preview of the liberal health care plan?
And I suppose you think this wretched man had LOTS of money during the Clinton years? Yes, it IS possible given this president is spending monies earned in the year 2050....TO FIGHT TERORISM AND KEEP US SAFE. You see, LA is a lib state, run by dems for years, and the abject poverty is the signature of ANY democratic government. Maybe it is time for a regiem change in LA?

NoDayJob
09-09-2005, 12:05 AM
PA........put this thread out of its misery.............

:D Puleeeeze, put that eye out of it's misery. We'll be having nightmares. :D

NDJ [AKA Troll #1]

Lefty
09-09-2005, 01:13 AM
kreed, you blame the poor in NO on Bush? Note the state is controlled by Dems who don't even have sense enough to use the Evac plan they had and let all those busses set empty that coulda got thousands outta there.