PDA

View Full Version : Randi Persaud

Track Phantom
04-02-2018, 04:59 PM
Surprised nobody has mentioned this (or maybe they did and I missed it).

Randi Persaud's last 7 starters (57% win, 71% ITM) :
WIN: 67-1
WIN: 21-1
WIN: 9-1
WIN: 15-1
2nd: 115-1
OUT
OUT

The 185 starters she had before that (all the farther I went back):
3 wins (1.62%) and 17 in the money (9.19%)

On Sunday, the winners of the last two races were her horses (both the #13) at 67-1 and 21-1. With the 13 winning the first leg, the Daily Double combination 13/13 was the second lowest $456 to the 13/7 (7 was the 1/2 favorite). The morning line odds on the two winners were 30-1 and 50-1.

Anyone care to opine on the new training methods? Just coincidental? The betting on the last double also coincidental?

By the way, she has a starter in the 6th on Friday, a 2nd timer getting L1 and blinkers.

PaceAdvantage
04-02-2018, 05:06 PM
It's a streaky game. I once lost 30+ in a row...:pound:

Track Phantom
04-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Well, it would be like never hitting a pick 6 for 30 years and then scooping the pot 7 pick 6 bets in a row.

Honest question: Is there any chance that her significant improvement was done legitimately? I can't see how but I'm keeping an open mind.

jay68802
04-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Guy's, we only have 3 wins, maybe we should use the good training methods...

Yeah, let's stop using the bad training methods.

We need to cash bets on this because we only had 3 wins.

Would not touch the starter on Friday.

PaceAdvantage
04-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Well, it would be like never hitting a pick 6 for 30 years and then scooping the pot 7 pick 6 bets in a row.

Honest question: Is there any chance that her significant improvement was done legitimately? I can't see how but I'm keeping an open mind.BTW, your she is a he.

Tom
04-02-2018, 05:39 PM
I mentioned it Saturday when he hit the first half of the late double.

Must be shipping from South America is back in operation.
No one will convince me this is legit.
A couple of those horses demolished their fields.

BS.

Racetrack Playa
04-02-2018, 05:52 PM
I was a HUGE fan of this horse. was trained by Randy with an I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoSX-uV5TK8

JayTris07
04-02-2018, 07:22 PM
We have the same last name and are from the same country. Wonder if I'm related to this world class trainer(wink wink) :lol:. Think he might be adding Demarara Rum in the horses drink. If so I need to get in touch with him so I can cash some of those shots. :headbanger:

pandy
04-02-2018, 11:55 PM

OUT
OUT

On Sunday, the winners of the last two races were her horses (both the #13) at 67-1 and 21-1. With the 13 winning the first leg, the Daily Double combination 13/13 was the second lowest $456 to the 13/7 (7 was the 1/2 favorite). The morning line odds on the two winners were 30-1 and 50-1.

Anyone care to opine on the new training methods? Just coincidental? The betting on the last double also coincidental?

By the way, she has a starter in the 6th on Friday, a 2nd timer getting L1 and blinkers.

He's done this before, go O for three months then a few horses win at huge prices. He's very hard to figure out. He often places his horses in over their heads.

turfnsport
04-03-2018, 12:34 AM
He is almost an auto toss for me but he has always been fishy to me. Dating back five years he has won at just a 6% clip but there is an odd amount of times he has won two races in a day or within a two to four day period.

Some of it may just be that he does bring a lot of horses back quickly, 296 starters (1849 total) coming back off a 1-7 day break and those often seem to be in 5 and 6 horse bad fields where he is bound to win a few (24).

cj
04-03-2018, 12:35 AM
He's done this before, go O for three months then a few horses win at huge prices. He's very hard to figure out. He often places his horses in over their heads.

Don't think that was the case here as both horses were stepping up, one first off the claim and one third off the claim.

Track Phantom
04-03-2018, 12:39 AM
He is almost an auto toss for me but he has always been fishy to me. Dating back five years he has won at just a 6% clip but there is an odd amount of times he has won two races in a day or within a two to four day period.

Some of it may just be that he does bring a lot of horses back quickly, 296 starters (1849 total) coming back off a 1-7 day break and those often seem to be in 5 and 6 horse bad fields where he is bound to win a few (24).
30-1 morning to 50-1 morning line (and off odds of 67-1 and 21-1) are not supposed to pay $456 in the daily double. This combo was bet which makes it hard to swallow.

cj
04-03-2018, 12:41 AM
30-1 morning to 50-1 morning line (and off odds of 67-1 and 21-1) are not supposed to pay $456 in the daily double. This combo was bet which makes it hard to swallow.

Parlay was 2900+, DD 900+. ($2 base)

castaway01
04-03-2018, 05:30 AM

I think your analysis is correct but usually he has a hot streak of two horses at huge prices in a few days and this time it was five horses that looked to have little chance all hitting in a row. I think it's carefully planned wakeups and they went a little overboard this time.

As far as what they paid, people always bet down stable or "same owner" doubles---"people" in most cases being the stable themselves. Unlike a lot of wagering patterns, I think if we looked back we'd find that a lot of same owner doubles pay lower because the stable bets them, but that a lot of those don't hit and we only notice the ones that do. In this case it was pretty outlandish but I figure if the barn knows they've got some live ones everyone throw a few bucks on it and when the horses are 30-1 ML that skews the prices.

Tom
04-03-2018, 10:38 AM
What else would explain long dry runs and then sudden form reversals?

Does his talent go away, or does his vet?

Don't buy any of it.

Suddenly, 5 losers get into the best form their lives?

parlay
04-03-2018, 11:56 AM
I had the first winner in online tournaments but couldn't believe he would do it twice so didn't use the second. My pick finished right behind in the 10th. I believe Randi sniffed out trainers dropping their horses in order to qualify them for these races and claimed them. VERY SMART! Chilly Bon Bon (9th) was legitimate to the race. Just got beat in the drop down race, was right behind the :5:, who was second choice, in his next effort. His last start before this was a good effort on the turnback to 6F. Now he had him sharp and at his best distance. Price was more than fair.
The winner of the 10th had been protected in 6 Alw races and then dropped for the qualifying tag by the excellent C Englehart. What price would he have been if still in his barn for this one?
I wonder if these were two presents to Randi? OR he has two trainers really pissed at him?

Prioress Ply
04-03-2018, 11:56 AM

Are you suggesting there was possibly something untoward about these events? Surely you aren't impugning the integrity of the fine 'horsemen' who work so hard to train the animals we love.

parlay
04-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Are you suggesting there was possibly something untoward about these events? Surely you aren't impugning the integrity of the fine 'horsemen' who work so hard to train the animals we love.

No, not at all. The races were on the up and up. But both horses had been dropped into races in order to qualify for these events. Under what banner they would run was significant to the odds they afford. Did they fool us? Or is Randi just really really sharp? I honestly don't know the answer.

Ruffian1
04-03-2018, 02:08 PM
I was one of those "fine horsemen"at Laurel one winter I went 23-50. About 80% 1-2-3.
The meet ended on Sunday and Pimlico opened on Tuesday.
I then went 0-49 or something like that before I won a race. Probably about 25% 2nd or 3rd.
Was I cheating?

big frank
04-03-2018, 02:22 PM
These horses are all owned by Guyana Rocky LLC.... These owners have been pulling off some big upsets at parx also lately.........They had a maiden claimer trained by Uriah St Lewis jog by 6 at 17-1 in a small 5 horse field......He improved his fig by at least 30 points.............I am sure these owners are using a vet with the juice...........These horses are not winning in photos.....They are running like horses that are being drugged.......It happens every winter ........Last year Joe Parker couldn't lose but he suddenly is back below 10 percent.......

jay68802
04-03-2018, 02:33 PM
I was one of those "fine horsemen"at Laurel one winter I went 23-50. About 80% 1-2-3.
I then went 0-49 or something like that before I won a race. Probably about 25% 2nd or 3rd.
Was I cheating?

I have been going through the thoroughbred rulings database this morning. I have found some interesting information.

1. Some trainers are horrible with paperwork.
2. Some trainers are not punctual.
3. Some are assholes.

When it came to drug violations I found:

1. Some do not get violations.
2. Some get a occasional violation (mostly L)

Now for the ones that got my attention:

1. The trainer gets license, wins with a violation, and never heard from again.
2. Chronic violations that change. Different medications, usually a steroid, and positives in groups.

As for you, I would say, by reading what you post, there is no way you cheated. You hit a period where you just happen have horses get healthy, and a little racing luck in your favor.

Ruffian1
04-03-2018, 02:36 PM
These horses are all owned by Guyana Rocky LLC.... These owners have been pulling off some big upsets at parx also lately.........They had a maiden claimer trained by Uriah St Lewis jog by 6 at 17-1 in a small 5 horse field......He improved his fig by at least 30 points.............I am sure these owners are using a vet with the juice...........These horses are not winning in photos.....They are running like horses that are being drugged.......It happens every winter ........Last year Joe Parker couldn't lose but he suddenly is back below 10 percent.......

I certainly believe you. Wasn't the point of my post. My point was you have to watch and document. You have.
I have no problem thinking in terms of something shady going on in this case. I saw plenty of that in my day. And it pissed me off. That said, it is case by case thing.
Can't believe they don't freeze those samples and look long and hard at them. But that takes money and who pays for it? Management won't or should I say never did when I discussed it with them which I remember doing st least twice.
More than anything else it is my opinion that certain cases need to be scrutinized much further than others. It's that stuff that screws the customers but also the honest trainers and riders as well.

Ruffian1
04-03-2018, 02:46 PM
I have been going through the thoroughbred rulings database this morning. I have found some interesting information.

1. Some trainers are horrible with paperwork.
2. Some trainers are not punctual.
3. Some are assholes.

When it came to drug violations I found:

1. Some do not get violations.
2. Some get a occasional violation (mostly L)

Now for the ones that got my attention:

1. The trainer gets license, wins with a violation, and never heard from again.
2. Chronic violations that change. Different medications, usually a steroid, and positives in groups.

As for you, I would say, by reading what you post, there is no way you cheated. You hit a period where you just happen have horses get healthy, and a little racing luck in your favor.

Spot on Jay. I agree completely.
I know customers get mad but what they do not see is how mad some trainers get when another trainer is pulling some crap and everybody knows about it except the state chemist. I was more vocal than most and was not reckless with it but I knew it when I saw it.

RunForTheRoses
04-03-2018, 03:27 PM
Has one in 14 minutes, Parx race 7, 20/1 ML is currently 5/1 but at Parx that real early money doesn't matter.

turfnsport
04-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Spot on Jay. I agree completely.
I know customers get mad but what they do not see is how mad some trainers get when another trainer is pulling some crap and everybody knows about it except the state chemist. I was more vocal than most and was not reckless with it but I knew it when I saw it.

I agree that trainers know what is going on with other trainers cheating and what they are using. But in 30+ years at the track I can't recall one trainer coming out and exposing another trainer.

Can anyone else?

turfnsport
04-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Was I cheating?

Was this quite a while ago?

I lived in MD and had some horses with Dale Capuano. If you are who I am thinking you are, you cost me a small fortune at that Pimlico meeting....lol..

Tom
04-03-2018, 09:40 PM
I agree that trainers know what is going on with other trainers cheating and what they are using. But in 30+ years at the track I can't recall one trainer coming out and exposing another trainer.

Can anyone else?

I can't remember who, but a trainer at NYRA did.
The leading trainer was illegally using turn downs, repeatedly, with nothing being done about it.
As I remember it, the other trainer went right out to the post parde and pointed out the illegal shoes.

Maybe someone else remembers it better?

turfnsport
04-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Maybe somebody called out Frank Passero? Remember he was lighting up the horses' balls? I don't recall how he got caught. He won 14 races in a row.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1996-03-17/sports/9603160390_1_substance-frank-passero-horses

TheOracle
04-04-2018, 07:13 PM

OUT
OUT

I guess you just keep playing Persaud until he scores just like G Sciacca

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudaqu.png

I can never figure him out prior to those last 7 starts he was 1 for his last 33 and only 6 of his horses hit the board during that stretch!!!

TheOracle
04-04-2018, 07:38 PM
I guess you just keep playing Persaud until he scores just like G Sciacca

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudaqu.png

I can never figure him out prior to those last 7 starts he was 1 for his last 33 and only 6 of his horses hit the board during that stretch!!!

During the 1 for 33 streak Bunyaan, Desert Affair and Chilly Bon Bon all came back the only one off was Holding Aces

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudbadstrkaqu.png

Maybe his return horses are worth a look but there's no way to figure him out or when those horses will pop

Tom
04-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Maybe somebody called out Frank Passero? Remember he was lighting up the horses' balls? I don't recall how he got caught. He won 14 races in a row.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1996-03-17/sports/9603160390_1_substance-frank-passero-horses

I thought it might have been Passero.

TheOracle
04-04-2018, 09:33 PM
During the 1 for 33 streak Bunyaan, Desert Affair and Chilly Bon Bon all came back the only one off was Holding Aces

Maybe his return horses are worth a look but there's no way to figure him out or when those horses will pop

Let's see if any more prices come from this set hopefully others will hit the board for some big money and so maybe the party is not quite over for his horses!!!

Let's keep an eye on his barn!!!

Niko
04-04-2018, 10:14 PM

You can't handicap drugs (reliably) unless you have access to their administration

castaway01
04-04-2018, 10:18 PM
You can't handicap drugs (reliably) unless you have access to their administration

It's very tough with a 5% barn. When supertrainers go on a roll (and now you rarely get prices but 15 years ago you could at least some decent returns) at least they go 6 for 10 or 10 for 20 where you have a chance to find patterns. With Persaud I guess you just jump on when one shows signs of life and bet the next few. Or curse him, one or the other.

TheOracle
04-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Let's see if any more prices come from this set hopefully others will hit the board for some big money and so maybe the party is not quite over for his horses!!!

Let's keep an eye on his barn!!!

Persaud has these today at Aqueduct

RowNum: Date: Race: PgmNum: Horse: RaceCond: Distance: Trainer: Odds: Surface:
1 04-06-2018 6th race 3 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 5/1# Turf

2 04-06-2018 9th race 3 Guy American Dream (NY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 8/1# Dirt
# 3 Guy American Dream is one of the horses coming back again where he went 1 for 33

Let's see if Persaud can come through again with one of these at a price at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
04-06-2018, 10:43 PM
3 Flying Pleasantly finished off the board but
# 3 Guy American Dream finished 3rd paying $5.70 to show and was on the 1 for 33 list!!!

Let's continue to watch Persaud's barn especially from the set where he went 1 for 33!!!

jk3521
04-16-2018, 02:46 PM
Persaud slipped one by his watchers winning at Parx today Race 3 #4 Discomania. owned by him , trainer of record is Uriah St Lewis, at a $26 mutual.

Niko
05-18-2018, 11:44 PM
Streaky is one thing but I still don't get how he got Holding Aces to pop 18 points higher than the horses best previous speed rating according to Bris for a 55K purse in less than 2 weeks after a claim. It's not like Chris Englehart is a clueless trainer. Now the horse is back to 12.5 claimers. That was a nice double for him that day - hat's off for pulling a nice one on the gambling public (can't get mad about it anymore as it's just part of the game)

Tom
05-18-2018, 11:57 PM
Is that the one I saw in Saturday's PPs that he calimer, won a stake, then lost a $16Kcliamer?

Pretty suspicious.
If it was on the up and up, the game is not worth playing.
Wonder what he is using?
100% sure it is not talent.

pandy
07-14-2018, 11:26 PM
Persaud is suspended pending investigation. He can't be drugging them, he hardly ever wins.

cj
07-15-2018, 01:13 PM
Persaud is suspended pending investigation. He can't be drugging them, he hardly ever wins.

The few winners looked highly suspect.

pandy
07-15-2018, 01:39 PM
It's odd. If he was trying to put over horses, and betting them, wouldn't the money show? His winners pay huge prices. Unless he tries to lay off bets off shore or something like that. We'll may never know.

cj
07-15-2018, 02:18 PM
It's odd. If he was trying to put over horses, and betting them, wouldn't the money show? His winners pay huge prices. Unless he tries to lay off bets off shore or something like that. We'll may never know.

He probably doesn't have much money to bet. :)

AltonKelsey
07-16-2018, 12:18 AM
The few winners looked highly suspect.

If you win 50% of time it's suspect, and if you win 5% of the time its suspect.

:p jk , but I thought is was amusing.

Niko
08-09-2018, 09:36 AM
What? - Shocker :rolleyes:

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/the-biz/persaud-suspended-30-days-for-possession-of-injectable-drugs/

TrackingTVG
08-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Ever since Bunyaan left Persuad’S barn, he has been absolutely atrocious. Two last place finishes in 5k claimers at finger lakes. Looks hurt and disinterested. Must be tough to come off those drugs.

Almost claimed him when I saw him with a 5k tag a month ago knowing he put up some decent numbers occasionally in New York... very glad I didn’t .

jay68802
08-09-2018, 01:46 PM
"controlled substance"? I read this as meaning that we are going to make a deal here. You get 30 days and we will not report what the drug was. We think if people know what the drug was it will give horse racing another black eye, and the public will think this is to easy of a suspension.

But the same people flaunted and made sure the public knew what was "found" in Dutrow's barn.

Tom
08-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Where is the reporting of where the stuff came from and who is was supposed to be delivered to?

Lots of non-information in race track drug stuff. Massive cover-ups imho.

cj
08-10-2018, 12:25 PM
"controlled substance"? I read this as meaning that we are going to make a deal here. You get 30 days and we will not report what the drug was. We think if people know what the drug was it will give horse racing another black eye, and the public will think this is to easy of a suspension.

But the same people flaunted and made sure the public knew what was "found" in Dutrow's barn.

Until the game becomes more transparent it will continue to decline. Keeping this stuff a secret is the polar opposite of what should be done.

lamboguy
08-10-2018, 12:45 PM
supposedly the story that i got was that state officials were walking around the barns and found injectable bute on his desk. it supposedly was another guys drugs that was going somewhere else with them far away from New York. So Peraud pleaded out to 20 days.

story true or not, makes no difference. there should not be guys running around backsides in America with stuff that is not legal to have on hand.

there is a lot going on this game that we have no clue what is happening.

TheOracle
12-30-2018, 04:50 AM
3 Flying Pleasantly finished off the board but
# 3 Guy American Dream finished 3rd paying $5.70 to show and was on the 1 for 33 list!!!

Let's continue to watch Persaud's barn especially from the set where he went 1 for 33!!!

I missed Persaud's barn for Aqueduct's first half they went 2 for 17 but you made 38% on your money per $2 win bet

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudaquagain.png

I guess you just keep playing anything out of this barn to win until they pop for a big price!!!

Let's keep an eye on Persaud's barn for Aqueduct's 2nd half of the season!!!

TheOracle
12-30-2018, 11:06 AM
I missed Persaud's barn for Aqueduct's first half they went 2 for 17 but you made 38% on your money per $2 win bet

I guess you just keep playing anything out of this barn to win until they pop for a big price!!!

Persaud has this today at Aqueduct

pick12-30-20181 12-30-2018 8th race 3 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price!!!

TheOracle
12-30-2018, 09:05 PM

pick12-30-20181 12-30-2018 8th race 3 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

Persaud was off the board today

res12-30-20181 12-30-2018 8th race 3 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt Good 0.0 0.0 0.0

You never know when Persaud's barn will strike for a price so let's keep tabs on this barn!!!

trifecta
12-31-2018, 01:45 AM
Persaud has Deputy Zapper (#4) in the 5th at Aqueduct Monday. 30/1 morning line.

castaway01
12-31-2018, 10:08 AM
If you're a trainer handicapper, Persaud is the ultimate test of your patience because it's a looooooooooong time between hot streaks.

Harvhorse
12-31-2018, 10:33 AM
If you searc my username you will find I posted about this trainer several times years back. I said his stable is Aquduct based and that is an advantage and he puts over bombs when racing switches to the big A. I mentioned it’s worth putting a few bucks on his horses 10/1 and up.

TheOracle
12-31-2018, 10:56 AM
Persaud has Deputy Zapper (#4) in the 5th at Aqueduct Monday. 30/1 morning line.

Hey Tri

He has the Deputy today

1 12-31-2018 5th race 4 Deputy Zapper (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get a big price to hit the board today and end the year on a high note!!!

stlseeeek
12-31-2018, 05:35 PM
Some horses absolutely love AQuaduct, and others just hate it.

Especially if they are on the inner.

I've seen them wake up at big prices when it hits the inner dirt. Then you go back and look, and horse was 3 wins 2 seconds in 7 AQUA starts. But in such bad form, you would of thought he was injured.

GMB@BP
12-31-2018, 05:39 PM
Some horses absolutely love AQuaduct, and others just hate it.

Especially if they are on the inner.

I've seen them wake up at big prices when it hits the inner dirt. Then you go back and look, and horse was 3 wins 2 seconds in 7 AQUA starts. But in such bad form, you would of thought he was injured.

there is still a inner there?

Tom
12-31-2018, 07:02 PM
Yes, but it is covered in grass.
And they call it the "outer."
Other than that......

TheOracle
12-31-2018, 08:48 PM
Hey Tri

He has the Deputy today

pick12-31-20181 12-31-2018 5th race 4 Deputy Zapper (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get a big price to hit the board today and end the year on a high note!!!

Persaud was off the board today with the Deputy

res12-31-20181 12-31-2018 5th race 4 Deputy Zapper (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt Good 0.0 0.0 0.0

They shot the Sheriff and the Deputy today

Let's keep a sharp eye on him for some big prices!!!

mountainman
12-31-2018, 08:50 PM
I'd be surprised if that info was not obtainable. State licensed officials MUST be transparent in some regards, and bad tests have always been a matter of public record. Just because nobody is eager or volunteers certain info doesn't mean they can legally hide it.

A trainer once threatened to sue me for mentioning his bad test on the show, but I stood pat without rendering the apology demanded in stead of the lawsuit. I was certain it could be quickly established in court that positive tests, details put out there for consumption, or not, are a matter of public record.

mountainman
12-31-2018, 09:44 PM

OUT
OUT

Taking care to not vilify any particular trainer, I will state an EXTREME skepticism about sudden hot streaks experienced by otherwise obscure outfits. For years I've seen purse forfeitures cross my desk incurred by 6% horsemen riding 8 for 12 streaks.

That's one reason I preach the value of short term cycles as opposed to stale, over-exposed, and over-bet long range records. Making money from the trainer-factor needn't always require formulator or some labor-intensive study of individual methods. Sometimes just observing which weak barns have shown recent signs of life-and which strong barns have run up the track with a low chalk, or two- can lead to a score.

TheOracle
01-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Taking care to not vilify any particular trainer, I will state an EXTREME skepticism about sudden hot streaks experienced by otherwise obscure outfits. For years I've seen purse forfeitures cross my desk incurred by 6% horsemen riding 8 for 12 streaks.

That's one reason I preach the value of short term cycles as opposed to stale, over-exposed, and over-bet long range records. Making money from the trainer-factor needn't always require formulator or some labor-intensive study of individual methods. Sometimes just observing which weak barns have shown recent signs of life-and which strong barns have run up the track with a low chalk, or two- can lead to a score.

Hey Mountain

I like that, the Trainer Factor, I will use it as well

TheOracle
01-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Persaud was off the board today with the Deputy

res12-31-20181 12-31-2018 5th race 4 Deputy Zapper (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt Good 0.0 0.0 0.0

They shot the Sheriff and the Deputy today

Let's keep a sharp eye on him for some big prices!!!

Persaud has this today in the 9th race today at Aqueduct

pick01-01-20191 01-01-2019 9th race 2 King Kranz (KY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

He's bringing the King back

Hopefully he can hit the board and score for a price!!!

cj
01-01-2019, 12:46 PM

pick01-01-20191 01-01-2019 9th race 2 King Kranz (KY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Why hopefully? You betting him?

TheOracle
01-01-2019, 08:07 PM

The King was scratched today for Persaud!!!

Let's continue to watch his barn maybe a few will pop for a big price!!!

TheOracle
01-04-2019, 02:36 PM
The King was scratched today for Persaud!!!

Let's continue to watch his barn maybe a few will pop for a big price!!!

Persaud has this today at Aqueduct in the 8th race

pick01-04-20191 01-04-2019 8th race 2 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Hopefully he will hit the board with this one for a price!!!

HalvOnHorseracing
01-04-2019, 07:58 PM
I'd be surprised if that info was not obtainable. State licensed officials MUST be transparent in some regards, and bad tests have always been a matter of public record. Just because nobody is eager or volunteers certain info doesn't mean they can legally hide it.

A trainer once threatened to sue me for mentioning his bad test on the show, but I stood pat without rendering the apology demanded in stead of the lawsuit. I was certain it could be quickly established in court that positive tests, details put out there for consumption, or not, are a matter of public record.

Most (maybe all - I can't be sure) tracks or Racing Commissions will give you information on violations if you ask. Some have it on a web site. You just have to know where to look.

You might remember a trainer named Chris Grove. Had horses stabled in West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. I did an article on him. Everybody I contacted talked with me, and although the West Virginia people never refused to give me information, they wouldn't write or call back. You might remember Phil Grove, his dad, who was a prominent jockey in the Mid-Atlantic.

I've picked on a few racing commissions. Nobody has threatened to sue me yet.

TheOracle
01-05-2019, 12:54 AM
Persaud has this today at Aqueduct in the 8th race

pick01-04-20191 01-04-2019 8th race 2 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Hopefully he will hit the board with this one for a price!!!

Persaud finished off the board today

res01-04-20191 01-04-2019 8th race 2 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt Fast 0.0 0.0 0.0

Let's continue to watch his barn!!!

trifecta
01-05-2019, 01:18 AM
Persaud has a couple at Aqueduct Saturday:

1st race #2 - Irish Glitter 30/1 ml
3rd race #4 - Sarah's Rainbow 20/1 ml

TheOracle
01-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Persaud has a couple at Aqueduct Saturday:

1st race #2 - Irish Glitter 30/1 ml
3rd race #4 - Sarah's Rainbow 20/1 ml

Hey Tri

Thanks

Let's see what he does today hopefully he'll hit the board for a price!!!

TheOracle
01-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Hey Tri

Thanks

Let's see what he does today hopefully he'll hit the board for a price!!!

Persaud has these today

pick01-05-20191 01-05-2019 1st race 6 Reyana Reya Dreams (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

pick01-05-20192 01-05-2019 3rd race 4 Sarahs Rainbow (NY) Maiden Special Weight One Mile R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get these to hit the board at a price!!!

TheOracle
01-05-2019, 09:12 PM
Persaud has these today

pick01-05-20191 01-05-2019 1st race 6 Reyana Reya Dreams (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

pick01-05-20192 01-05-2019 3rd race 4 Sarahs Rainbow (NY) Maiden Special Weight One Mile R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get these to hit the board at a price!!!

Persaud was off the board with these

res01-05-20191 01-05-2019 1st race 6 Reyana Reya Dreams (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt Sloppy 0.0 0.0 0.0

res01-05-20192 01-05-2019 3rd race 4 Sarahs Rainbow (NY) Maiden Special Weight One Mile R Persaud 20/1# Dirt Sloppy 0.0 0.0 0.0

Let's continue to watch his barn hopefully one of his will pop for a price!!!

cj
01-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Let's continue to watch his barn hopefully one of his will pop for a price!!!

Again, since you ignored me, why hopefully? You being these horses?

TheOracle
01-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Again, since you ignored me, why hopefully? You being these horses?

I assume you meant betting these horses

What’s it to you what I bet

cj
01-06-2019, 01:35 PM
I assume you meant betting these horses

What’s it to you what I bet

I just wondered since you said "hopefully one will pop" or something to that effect. It is a betting game after all.

I think these type of things you post are classic examples of back fitting data and almost never work going forward.

TheOracle
01-06-2019, 02:13 PM

I just wondered since you said "hopefully one will pop" or something to that effect. It is a betting game after all.

I think these type of things you post are classic examples of back fitting data and almost never work going forward.

Ok, but just to let you know I didn't back fit any data he had 17 starts with 2 wins 3 places and 1 show at Aqueduct from November 2nd to December 2nd, 2018 which is what I showed

I didn't back fit anything, to me it didn't seem like there was any rhyme or reason as to why his horses win so I just said maybe the ones he's entered for 2019 will pop for a price

I still don't see how this relates to what I bet

cj
01-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Ok, but just to let you know I didn't back fit any data he had 17 starts with 2 wins 3 places and 1 show at Aqueduct from November 2nd to December 2nd, 2018 which is what I showed

I didn't back fit anything, to me it didn't seem like there was any rhyme or reason as to why his horses win so I just said maybe the ones he's entered for 2019 will pop for a price

I still don't see how this relates to what I bet

This is exactly what back fitting is...finding patterns from the past and hoping they will continue in the future. Good luck with it.

TheOracle
01-06-2019, 03:25 PM
This is exactly what back fitting is...finding patterns from the past and hoping they will continue in the future. Good luck with it.

Well for that matter you could say that for everything. People who play horses that won in the past bet them again hoping they win in the future

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't so using your logic that applies to almost everyone

cj
01-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Well for that matter you could say that for everything. People who play horses that won in the past bet them again hoping they win in the future

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't so using your logic that applies to almost everyone

There are ways to do it better. For example, you split the samples and test each separately. But you need big sample size for that.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I've got a lot of experience with this stuff. There is something to be said for catching a trainer when he is hot and using short term trends, but the posts I see you make are almost all at the too late stage. Just my opinion.

TheOracle
01-11-2019, 09:10 PM
Persaud got a winner today but he only paid $10.60 across the board his coupled entry in the 8th race at Aqueduct was off the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudtdyaqu.png

Let's continue to keep an eye on his barn hopefully he'll get one to hit for a price across the board!!!

TheOracle
01-12-2019, 10:51 AM
Persaud got a winner today but he only paid $10.60 across the board his coupled entry in the 8th race at Aqueduct was off the board

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudtdyaqu.png

Let's continue to keep an eye on his barn hopefully he'll get one to hit for a price across the board!!!

1 01-12-2019 7th race 10 Felix in Fabula (KY) Allowance One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

2 01-12-2019 9th race 2 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today hopefully one of these will come through at a price!!!

TheOracle
01-12-2019, 09:13 PM

pick01-12-20191 01-12-2019 7th race 10 Felix in Fabula (KY) Allowance One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

pick01-12-20192 01-12-2019 9th race 2 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today hopefully one of these will come through at a price!!!

Persaud was off the board today with these

res01-12-20191 01-12-2019 7th race 10 Felix in Fabula (KY) Allowance One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt Fast 0.0 0.0 0.0

res01-12-20192 01-12-2019 9th race 2 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 12/1# Dirt Fast 0.0 0.0 0.0

Let’s continue to watch his barn at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
01-13-2019, 10:30 AM

pick01-13-20191 01-13-2019 8th race 7 Buss the Bell (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board with this one at a price!!!

TheOracle
01-13-2019, 08:55 PM

pick01-13-20191 01-13-2019 8th race 7 Buss the Bell (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board with this one at a price!!!

Persaud seems to have fourthitis as #2 Flat Out Jayvien from yesterday and #7 Buss the Bell finished in 4th place

Let's continue to watch the Persaud barn to see if one of them pops for a price across the board!!!

TheOracle
01-18-2019, 02:24 PM
The Persaud watch continues he has this in the 5th race today at Aqueduct!!!

pick01-18-20191 01-18-2019 5th race 1 Sarahs Rainbow (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today at a price and over come the fourthitis!!!

castaway01
01-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Randi continues to burn money. I'm sure he'll hit one at 20-1 before the meet is over, but if you actually bet him lately you'd be broke before you got that 20-1 winner in.

TheOracle
01-18-2019, 10:23 PM
The Persaud watch continues he has this in the 5th race today at Aqueduct!!!

pick01-18-20191 01-18-2019 5th race 1 Sarahs Rainbow (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today at a price and over come the fourthitis!!!

Persaud was off the board again today

1 01-18-2019 3rd race 6 Flat Out Jayvien (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt Fast 0.0 0.0 0.0

res01-18-20192 01-18-2019 5th race 1 Sarahs Rainbow (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 30/1# Dirt Fast 0.0 0.0 0.0

Let’s continue to watch his barn at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
01-19-2019, 11:57 AM
The Persaud watch continues today at Aqueduct!!!

He has this today in the 7th

pick01-19-20191 01-19-2019 7th race 4 Felix in Fabula (KY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Can Persaud get a win before the government stops it’s shutdown? Well that’s another side bet!!!

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at Aqueduct much less win!!!

Tom
01-19-2019, 03:33 PM
Ding ding ding ding ding.
We have a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinner!

TheOracle
01-19-2019, 05:03 PM
Ding ding ding ding ding.
We have a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinner!

Hey Tom,

Persaud finally got the win but I was hoping for a much bigger payout but $19.80 across the board is not too shabby!!!

As I always say you just have to take what they give you!!!

TheOracle
01-19-2019, 09:46 PM
The Persaud watch continues today at Aqueduct!!!

He has this today in the 7th

pick01-19-20191 01-19-2019 7th race 4 Felix in Fabula (KY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Can Persaud get a win before the government stops it’s shutdown? Well that’s another side bet!!!

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at Aqueduct much less win!!!

Well it looks like Persaud beat the shutdown as #4 Felix in Fabula came through with the win paying $19.80 across the board!!!

After going 0 for 7 since his last win he finally came through with #4 Felix in Fabula !!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/persaudjanaqu.png

I was hoping for a much bigger payout but we will take the $19.80 across the board!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
11-14-2019, 12:46 PM
Persaud has one today at Aqueduct

Maybe he has a trick up his sleeve

pick11-14-20191 11-14-2019 4th race 6 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles R Persaud 8/1# Turf

TheOracle
11-17-2019, 01:40 AM
Persaud has one today at Aqueduct

Maybe he has a trick up his sleeve

pick11-14-20191 11-14-2019 4th race 6 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special Weight One And One Sixteenth Miles R Persaud 8/1# Turf

Persaud hit the board with #6 Cherokee Song paying $10.10 across the board!!!

res11-14-20191 11-14-2019 4th race 6 Cherokee Song (KY) Mdn Spcl Turf Firm 1 1/16 M R Persaud 8/1# P 6.1 4.0

Let's continue to watch his barn he might sneak one in at a price before the fall season ends at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
11-17-2019, 09:04 AM

pick11-17-20191 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
11-18-2019, 01:38 PM

pick11-17-20191 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at the Big A!!!

Persuad hit the board and came in 3rd yesterday with #3 Tale of Mist

res11-17-20191 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# S 8.5

Show price was pretty decent!!!

Let's continue to keep a sharp eye on his barn for the remainder of the Aqueduct season!!!

TheOracle
11-21-2019, 11:15 AM

pick11-21-20191 11-21-2019 8th race 2 Over Thirsty (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 50/1# Dirt
pick11-21-20192 11-21-2019 8th race 5 Bella Invasion (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get even one of these to hit the board today at a price!!!

TheOracle
11-22-2019, 12:40 PM

pick11-21-20191 11-21-2019 8th race 2 Over Thirsty (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 50/1# Dirt
pick11-21-20192 11-21-2019 8th race 5 Bella Invasion (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get even one of these to hit the board today at a price!!!

Persaud was off the board with both of these yesterday

res11-21-20191 11-21-2019 8th race 2 Over Thirsty (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 50/1#
red11-21-20192 11-21-2019 8th race 5 Bella Invasion (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 20/1#

Let’s see if he can get one of these to hit the board today at Aqueduct at a price !!!

pick11-22-20192 11-22-2019 4th race 5 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special WOne And One Sixteenth Miles R Persaud 12/1# Turf
pick11-22-20193 11-22-2019 8th race 3 John Want Revenge (KY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

Let’s watch his barn today at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
11-23-2019, 08:46 AM
Persaud was off the board with both of these yesterday

res11-21-20191 11-21-2019 8th race 2 Over Thirsty (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 50/1#
red11-21-20192 11-21-2019 8th race 5 Bella Invasion (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 20/1#

Let’s see if he can get one of these to hit the board today at Aqueduct at a price !!!

pick11-22-20192 11-22-2019 4th race 5 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special WOne And One Sixteenth Miles R Persaud 12/1# Turf
pick11-22-20193 11-22-2019 8th race 3 John Want Revenge (KY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

Let’s watch his barn today at Aqueduct!!!

Persaud split a pair hitting the board yesterday as he had a 3rd and as an off the board finish

res11-22-20191 11-22-2019 4th race 5 Cherokee Song (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Good 1 1/16 M R Persaud 12/1# S 4.8
res11-22-20192 11-22-2019 8th race 3 John Want Revenge (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Good 6.5 Furl R Persaud 30/1#

Let's continue to keep an eye on his barn

TheOracle
11-27-2019, 11:36 PM
We missed Persaud today with #5 King Of American paying $32.70 across the board in the 1st race today at Aqueduct

Not sure if he’ll have one more trick up his sleeve before December 8th

TheOracle
11-30-2019, 09:50 AM
Persuad has this today at Aqueduct

pick11-30-20191 11-30-2019 1st race 8 Wicked Amber (KY) Maiden Special Weight Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Turf

Let's see if he has another trick up his sleeve with a big price across the board today at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
11-30-2019, 10:29 PM
Persuad has this today at Aqueduct

pick11-30-20191 11-30-2019 1st race 8 Wicked Amber (KY) Maiden Special Weight Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Turf

Let's see if he has another trick up his sleeve with a big price across the board today at the Big A!!!

It's very rare when I get to throw up the money man and twice at that but today is cause for some celebration!!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/money/money-pile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Persaud came through with #8 Wicked Amber paying $32.50 across the board!!!

res11-30-201911 11-30-2019 1st race 8 Wicked Amber (KY) Mdn Spcl Turf Good 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1# W 22.2 6.1 4.2

A hearty congratulations to those who saw the #8 Wicked Amber play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
12-01-2019, 11:03 AM
It's very rare when I get to throw up the money man and twice at that but today is cause for some celebration!!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/money/money-pile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Persaud came through with #8 Wicked Amber paying $32.50 across the board!!!

res11-30-201911 11-30-2019 1st race 8 Wicked Amber (KY) Mdn Spcl Turf Good 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1# W 22.2 6.1 4.2

A hearty congratulations to those who saw the #8 Wicked Amber play and were able to make a profit!!!

Persaud came through yesterday and made it a great day at Aqueduct

I will have to check the records to find out the last time Persaud had back to back wins at Aqueduct

1 11-01-2019 3rd race 3 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Good 6.5 FurlR Persaud 8/1# W 14.8 5.0 3.8
2 11-07-2019 2nd race 6 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
3 11-08-2019 3rd race 1 Musical Thunder (LA) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 20/1#
4 11-08-2019 3rd race 9 All About Reyana (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 15/1# S 9.6
5 11-08-2019 9th race 8 Shine Like Bobby (KY) Mdn Clm Turf Firm 1 1/16 MR Persaud 6/1#
6 11-10-2019 6th race 3 Bella Invasion (NY) Mdn SpclDirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 50/1#
7 11-11-2019 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
8 11-11-2019 8th race 1 King of American (KY) Mdn SpclDirt Fast 1 1/8 M R Persaud 50/1#
9 11-14-2019 4th race 6 Cherokee Song (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Firm 1 1/16 MR Persaud 8/1# P 6.1 4.0
10 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# S 8.5
11 11-21-2019 8th race 2 Over Thirsty (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 50/1#
12 11-21-2019 8th race 5 Bella Invasion (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 20/1#
13 11-22-2019 4th race 5 Cherokee Song (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Good 1 1/16 MR Persaud 12/1# S 4.8
14 11-22-2019 8th race 3 John Want Revenge (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Good 6.5 FurlR Persaud 30/1#
15 11-27-2019 1st race 5 King of American (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# W 19.6 8.5 4.6
16 11-30-2019 1st race 8 Wicked Amber (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Good 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1# W 22.2 6.1 4.2

ML Odds Strts 1st 2nds 3rds Win % Win $ Cost Return % Return
all odds 16 3 1 3 18.7% $56.6 $32 $24.6 76%

WPS % WPS $ Cost Return % Rtrn Shw $
43.7% $121.8 $96 $25.8 26% 39.5

He has these today

pick12-01-20191 12-01-2019 1st race 1 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Maiden Claiming Six And One HalfR Persaud 20/1# Dirt

pick12-01-20192 12-01-2019 5th race 4 Desert Lights (NY) Claiming Six And One HalfR Persaud 6/1# Dirt

pick12-01-20193 12-01-2019 9th race 3 All About Reyana (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 8/1# Dirt
pick12-01-20194 12-01-2019 9th race 8 Over Thirsty (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

I doubt if he will have as a good a day as yesterday

Let's see if he can hit the board with one of these at a price at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
12-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Persaud came through yesterday and made it a great day at Aqueduct

I will have to check the records to find out the last time Persaud had back to back wins at Aqueduct

1 11-01-2019 3rd race 3 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Good 6.5 FurlR Persaud 8/1# W 14.8 5.0 3.8
2 11-07-2019 2nd race 6 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
3 11-08-2019 3rd race 1 Musical Thunder (LA) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 20/1#
4 11-08-2019 3rd race 9 All About Reyana (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 15/1# S 9.6
5 11-08-2019 9th race 8 Shine Like Bobby (KY) Mdn Clm Turf Firm 1 1/16 MR Persaud 6/1#
6 11-10-2019 6th race 3 Bella Invasion (NY) Mdn SpclDirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 50/1#
7 11-11-2019 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
8 11-11-2019 8th race 1 King of American (KY) Mdn SpclDirt Fast 1 1/8 M R Persaud 50/1#
9 11-14-2019 4th race 6 Cherokee Song (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Firm 1 1/16 MR Persaud 8/1# P 6.1 4.0
10 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# S 8.5
11 11-21-2019 8th race 2 Over Thirsty (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 50/1#
12 11-21-2019 8th race 5 Bella Invasion (NY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 20/1#
13 11-22-2019 4th race 5 Cherokee Song (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Good 1 1/16 MR Persaud 12/1# S 4.8
14 11-22-2019 8th race 3 John Want Revenge (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Good 6.5 FurlR Persaud 30/1#
15 11-27-2019 1st race 5 King of American (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# W 19.6 8.5 4.6
16 11-30-2019 1st race 8 Wicked Amber (KY) Mdn SpclTurf Good 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1# W 22.2 6.1 4.2

all odds 16 3 1 3 18.7% $56.6 $32 $24.6 76%

43.7% $121.8 $96 $25.8 26% 39.5

He has these today

pick12-01-20191 12-01-2019 1st race 1 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Maiden Claiming Six And One HalfR Persaud 20/1# Dirt

pick12-01-20192 12-01-2019 5th race 4 Desert Lights (NY) Claiming Six And One HalfR Persaud 6/1# Dirt

pick12-01-20193 12-01-2019 9th race 3 All About Reyana (KY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 8/1# Dirt
pick12-01-20194 12-01-2019 9th race 8 Over Thirsty (NY) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 30/1# Dirt

I doubt if he will have as a good a day as yesterday

Let's see if he can hit the board with one of these at a price at the Big A!!!

Persaud was off the board in an abbreviated card yesterday at Aqueduct

res12-01-20191 12-01-2019 1st race 1 Flying Pleasantly (KY) Mdn Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 Furl R Persaud 20/1#

The card was cancelled after the 4th race

Let's continue to watch his barn for the rest of the season

TheOracle
12-07-2019, 08:55 PM
We missed Persaud today at 21-1

1 12-07-2019 3rd race 8 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 7 Furl R Persaud 15/1# W 42.8 11.6 4.9

He paid 59.30 across the board

Need to keep a better eye on his barn

TheOracle
12-12-2019, 06:14 AM

pick12-12-20191 12-12-2019 1st race 5 Musical Thunder (LA) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

pick12-12-20192 12-12-2019 5th race 9 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special WOne Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

pick12-12-20193 12-12-2019 6th race 7 First Forever (NY) Allowance Seven Furlongs R Persaud 5/1# Dirt

Let's keep an eye on his barn today hopefully he can get one of these to hit the board at a price!!!

TheOracle
01-04-2020, 09:58 AM

pick12-12-20191 12-12-2019 1st race 5 Musical Thunder (LA) Maiden Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

pick12-12-20192 12-12-2019 5th race 9 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special WOne Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

pick12-12-20193 12-12-2019 6th race 7 First Forever (NY) Allowance Seven Furlongs R Persaud 5/1# Dirt

Let's keep an eye on his barn today hopefully he can get one of these to hit the board at a price!!!

Persaud was off the board with these last month

res12-12-20191 12-12-2019 5th race 9 Cherokee Song (KY) Maiden Special WOne Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt Good 0.0 0.0 0.0

res12-12-20192 12-12-2019 6th race 7 First Forever (NY) Allowance Seven Furlongs R Persaud 5/1# Dirt Good 0.0 0.0 0.0

Let’s pay attention to his barn at Aqueduct for 2020

TheOracle
01-05-2020, 10:55 AM
We missed Persaud yesterday

3 01-04-2020 4th race 6 Tale of Mist (KY) Str Alw Dirt Sloppy 6.5 Furl R Persaud 6/1# P 6.4 4.2

He finished 2nd paying $10.60 across the board

Let's keep a sharper eye on his barn at Aqueduct

TheOracle
01-18-2020, 12:15 PM
Persaud has this in the 1st today at Aqueduct

pick01-18-20201 01-18-2020 1st race 2 John Want Revenge (KY) Maiden Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today at a price!!!

TheOracle
01-30-2020, 04:12 PM
I missed R Persaud today at Aqueduct

#1 Whyisshesoolucky came through with $94

Got caught up with the Chalk and missed him

Ocala Mike
01-30-2020, 08:31 PM
I "sort of" caught him with a back wheel of the :1: horse in the 8th race. $650 double. If you want to win a lot for a little, the "all button" is your friend (and NEVER do an "open wheel" , i.e., leaving one or two horses out because they have no chance).

TheOracle
01-30-2020, 10:03 PM
I "sort of" caught him with a back wheel of the :1: horse in the 8th race. $650 double. If you want to win a lot for a little, the "all button" is your friend (and NEVER do an "open wheel" , i.e., leaving one or two horses out because they have no chance).

Hey Ocala

Great score bro, I got caught up chasing Chalk and I missed him

I was keeping tabs on him and then I got caught up in other things

TheOracle
02-06-2020, 12:55 PM

pick02-06-20201 02-06-2020 2nd race 1 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

pick02-06-20202 02-06-2020 8th race 9 Wicked Kheisha (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 9/2# Dirt

I missed Persaud with #1 Whyisshesoolucky last time and he paid $94 to win

Of course he won't win today but he won't make fun of me again today

Let's see if he can hit the board today with these at a price!!!

TheOracle
02-09-2020, 02:00 AM

pick02-06-20201 02-06-2020 2nd race 1 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

pick02-06-20202 02-06-2020 8th race 9 Wicked Kheisha (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 9/2# Dirt

I missed Persaud with #1 Whyisshesoolucky last time and he paid $94 to win

Of course he won't win today but he won't make fun of me again today

Let's see if he can hit the board today with these at a price!!!

Persaud was off the board with #1 Whyisshesoolucky on Thursday

res02-06-20201 02-06-2020 2nd race 1 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Clm Dirt Sloppy 6 Furl R Persaud 12/1#
scr02-06-20202 02-06-2020 8th race 9 Wicked Kheisha (NY) Maiden Claiming One Mile R Persaud 9/2# Dirt

Let's keep an eye on his barn in Claiming races on the Dirt at Aqueduct

TheOracle
02-09-2020, 02:08 AM
Persaud has come through with some big prices in Claiming races on the Dirt going back to November 1st, 2019

2 11-11-2019 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
3 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# S 8.5
4 12-07-2019 3rd race 8 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 7 Furl R Persaud 15/1# W 42.8 11.6 4.9
5 12-13-2019 4th race 8 Ocean Conquest (FL) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 30/1#
6 12-14-2019 5th race 9 Desert Lights (NY) Clm Dirt Sloppy 7 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
7 12-21-2019 2nd race 4 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 6/1#
8 12-28-2019 2nd race 8 Big Thicket (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 12/1# W 8.5 3.5 2.6
9 12-30-2019 2nd race 5 King of American (KY) Clm Dirt Sloppy 1 M R Persaud 8/1# S 3.2
10 01-01-2020 4th race 4 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1#
11 01-20-2020 6th race 1 Liam Lets Go (FL) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 15/1#
12 01-26-2020 2nd race 3 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Muddy 6.5 FurlR Persaud 8/1#
13 01-26-2020 5th race 6 Desert Lights (NY) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 15/1# P 20.2 8.4
14 02-06-2020 2nd race 1 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Clm Dirt Sloppy 6 Furl R Persaud 12/1#
15 02-08-2020 3rd race 2 Liam Lets Go (FL) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 20/1# S 5.2

all odds 15 3 1 3 20% $66.1 $30 $36.1 120%

46.6% $143 $90 $53 58% 36.6

He's had some nice prices come through and hit the board for him even though at only a 46.6% rate in the money

He has this Claimer tomorrow in the 2nd race

pick02-09-20201 02-09-2020 2nd race 7 Desert Lights (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 6/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
02-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Persaud has come through with some big prices in Claiming races on the Dirt going back to November 1st, 2019

2 11-11-2019 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
3 11-17-2019 3rd race 3 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 10/1# S 8.5
4 12-07-2019 3rd race 8 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 7 Furl R Persaud 15/1# W 42.8 11.6 4.9
5 12-13-2019 4th race 8 Ocean Conquest (FL) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 30/1#
6 12-14-2019 5th race 9 Desert Lights (NY) Clm Dirt Sloppy 7 Furl R Persaud 8/1#
7 12-21-2019 2nd race 4 Tale of Mist (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 6/1#
8 12-28-2019 2nd race 8 Big Thicket (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 FurlR Persaud 12/1# W 8.5 3.5 2.6
9 12-30-2019 2nd race 5 King of American (KY) Clm Dirt Sloppy 1 M R Persaud 8/1# S 3.2
10 01-01-2020 4th race 4 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1#
11 01-20-2020 6th race 1 Liam Lets Go (FL) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 15/1#
12 01-26-2020 2nd race 3 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Muddy 6.5 FurlR Persaud 8/1#
13 01-26-2020 5th race 6 Desert Lights (NY) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 15/1# P 20.2 8.4
14 02-06-2020 2nd race 1 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Clm Dirt Sloppy 6 Furl R Persaud 12/1#
15 02-08-2020 3rd race 2 Liam Lets Go (FL) Clm Dirt Good 6 Furl R Persaud 20/1# S 5.2

all odds 15 3 1 3 20% $66.1 $30 $36.1 120%

46.6% $143 $90 $53 58% 36.6

He's had some nice prices come through and hit the board for him even though at only a 46.6% rate in the money

He has this Claimer tomorrow in the 2nd race

pick02-09-20201 02-09-2020 2nd race 7 Desert Lights (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 6/1# Dirt

Persaud came through with #7 Desert Lights paying $14.70 across the board!!!

It's not like him to have 2 in a row hit the board but let's try him again
in the 3rd at Aqueduct

pick02-09-20201 02-09-2020 3rd race 5 Tiz a Kitten (NY) Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Maybe he hit's the board again for a price!!!

TheOracle
02-13-2020, 06:06 AM
Persaud came through with #7 Desert Lights paying $14.70 across the board!!!

It's not like him to have 2 in a row hit the board but let's try him again
in the 3rd at Aqueduct

pick02-09-20201 02-09-2020 3rd race 5 Tiz a Kitten (NY) Claiming Six And One Half Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Maybe he hit's the board again for a price!!!

Persaud split a pair last week as #7 Desert Lights paid $14.70 across the board

However, #5 Tiz a Kitten was off the board

res02-09-20201 02-09-2020 3rd race 5 Tiz a Kitten (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6.5 Furl R Persaud 15/1#

Let's continue to keep an eye on his Claimers at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
02-17-2020, 07:44 AM
Persaud has this Claimer today at Aqueduct

pick02-16-20201 02-17-2020 5th race 9 Liam Lets Go (FL) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 6/1# Dirt

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at Aqueduct!!!

TheOracle
02-17-2020, 09:55 PM

pick02-16-20201 02-17-2020 5th race 9 Liam Lets Go (FL) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 6/1# Dirt

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price at Aqueduct!!!

Persaud hit the board today with #9 Liam Lets Go but he only paid $6.40 across the board!!!

res02-16-20201 02-17-2020 5th race 9 Liam Lets Go (FL) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 6/1# P 3.7 2.7

I was hoping for a much higher payout

Let's continue to watch Persaud's Claimers at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
02-22-2020, 01:37 PM

pick02-22-20201 02-22-2020 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today with this one at a price!!!

TheOracle
02-23-2020, 08:55 AM

pick02-22-20201 02-22-2020 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 10/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can hit the board today with this one at a price!!!

Persaud was off the board with his Claimer yesterday

res02-22-20201 02-22-2020 4th race 5 First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 10/1#

Let's continue to watch his barn in Claiming races

TheOracle
02-23-2020, 09:34 AM

pick02-23-20201 02-23-2020 4th race 3 Eden Ridge (NY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

TheOracle
02-23-2020, 09:59 PM

pick02-23-20201 02-23-2020 4th race 3 Eden Ridge (NY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Persaud got the show with #3 Eden Ridge paying $3.90

res02-23-20201 02-23-2020 4th race 3 Eden Ridge (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 15/1# S 3.9

I was hoping for a bigger show price but both the Favorite and co-Favorite came 1st and 2nd also the field was destroyed with the scratches

TheOracle
02-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Persaud has a Claimer in the 2nd race at Aqueduct today

pick02-28-20201 02-28-2020 2nd race 2 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Claiming Seven Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

TheOracle
03-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Persaud has a Claimer in the 2nd race at Aqueduct today

pick02-28-20201 02-28-2020 2nd race 2 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Claiming Seven Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

Persuad was off the board with #2 Whyisshesoolucky last week

res02-28-20201 02-28-2020 2nd race 2 Whyisshesoolucky (FL) Clm Dirt Fast 7 Furl R Persaud 12/1#

TheOracle
03-08-2020, 10:28 AM
He has these Claimers today at Aqueduct

pick03-08-20201 03-08-2020 2nd race 7 Zecha (NY) Claiming Seven Furlongs R Persaud 9/2# Dirt

pick03-08-20201 03-08-2020 5th race 5 Tiz a Kitten (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get these to hit the board today at a price at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
03-08-2020, 11:06 PM
He has these Claimers today at Aqueduct

pick03-08-20201 03-08-2020 2nd race 7 Zecha (NY) Claiming Seven Furlongs R Persaud 9/2# Dirt

pick03-08-20201 03-08-2020 5th race 5 Tiz a Kitten (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get these to hit the board today at a price at the Big A!!!

If you played Persaud's Claimers across the board today you got a 95% return on your money

res03-08-20201 03-08-2020 2nd race 7 Zecha (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 7 Furl R Persaud 9/2# P 10.0 5.9
res03-08-20202 03-08-2020 5th race 5 Tiz a Kitten (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 15/1# S 7.5

all odds 2 0 1 1 0% $ $4 $-4 -100%

100% $23.4 $12 $11.4 95% 13.4

You got an $11.40 return per $2 win place and show wager today, not too shabby for not having any winners!!!

You tripled your money with show wagering on his Claimers today!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
03-15-2020, 10:58 AM
Persaud has these Claimers today at Aqueduct

pick03-15-20201 03-15-2020 4th race 1 Zecha (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt
pick03-15-20201 03-15-2020 4th race 1A First Forever (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

pick03-15-20202 03-15-2020 6th race 5 Soul Fight (KY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Let's see if one of them can hit the board today at a price at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
03-15-2020, 11:24 PM
Persaud has these Claimers today at Aqueduct

pick03-15-20201 03-15-2020 4th race 1 Zecha (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt
pick03-15-20201 03-15-2020 4th race 1A First Forever (NY) Claiming Six Furlongs R Persaud 12/1# Dirt

pick03-15-20202 03-15-2020 6th race 5 Soul Fight (KY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 15/1# Dirt

Let's see if one of them can hit the board today at a price at the Big A!!!

#1 Zecha was scratched

#1A First Forever was off the board however #5 Soul Fight hit the board paying $10.20 which was much more than the winner paid to win!!!

Maybe show wagering is the way to go for Persaud's Claimers on the Dirt at Aqueduct

res03-15-20201 03-15-2020 4th race 1A First Forever (NY) Clm Dirt Fast 6 Furl R Persaud 12/1#
res03-15-20202 03-15-2020 6th race 5 Soul Fight (KY) Clm Dirt Fast 1 M R Persaud 15/1# S 10.2

Show wagering got you over a 100% profit per $2 wager!!!

Let's continue to keep a sharp eye on Persaud's Claimers on the Dirt at the Big A!!!

TheOracle
03-20-2020, 11:50 AM
Persaud has another Claimer today at Aqueduct

pick03-20-20201 03-20-2020 4th race 3 Eden Ridge (NY) Claiming One Mile R Persaud 20/1# Dirt

Let's see if he can get this one to hit the board at a price today at the Big A!!!

MONEY
05-30-2021, 10:14 PM
Jockey Omar Hernandez Moreno on only his 2nd professional mount ever brought home #3 Tale of Mist in Belmont's 2nd race to win for trainer Randi Persaud. $83.50.

I don't know how to post race videos, but it looked to me like #3 came up a wide open and widening rail, and that Jockey Irad Ortiz Jr. on the favorite #1 Vineyard Sound did a little unintentional herding that may have helped out the winner.