PDA

View Full Version : Anybody getting whacked ? Snow amounts?

JustRalph
03-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Looks like the Northeast going to get some weather this weekend

One last hurrah?

How much snow did you get?

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Not much snow in NYC area...some snow (projecting an inch or less)...lots of rain and high winds...

FantasticDan
03-02-2018, 01:32 PM
About 10" here in CNY. LOADED with water and heavy as hell. Lost a main limb off a redbud tree. :ThmbDown:

I hate these March storms. :mad:

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2018, 01:39 PM
About 10" here in CNY. LOADED with water and heavy as hell. Lost a main limb off a redbud tree. :ThmbDown:

I hate these March storms. :mad:Damn, that sucks...I think we got lucky this time...we get those wicked March storms it seems every year...plenty of March left...:eek:

Inner Dirt
03-02-2018, 02:22 PM
No rain or snow here in Central Virginia just heavy winds, already lost power for 5 hours straight and then numerous blips that play havoc with PCs and other computer controlled equipment. Already had to reset the well pump because of the 5 hour outage, not a fun job as you have to crawl in a dirty, smelly, rotting wood box to do it.

Tom
03-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Damn, that sucks...I think we got lucky this time...we get those wicked March storms it seems every year...plenty of March left...:eek:

March - comes in like a lion, goes out like bigger lion! :eek:

12" here, maybe another inch coming.
Very wet and heavy. Got maybe 4 feet on my car - at least I hope it's my car. Going to take a while to dig out.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Beautiful here in God's country. :ThmbUp:

60 degrees and the birds are chirping.

Elliott Sidewater
03-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Got about 5" of snow in Southeastern PA. It has stopped but the wind is still fierce.

Dave Schwartz
03-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Here in Reno they keep talking about all the snow we're supposed to be getting... and I guess parts of the city are getting it, but us, not so much.

It snowed last night. I woke up to a measly 1/2" in the driveway which melted by 11am. Then around 2pm it began snowing hard. We've not got 5" in the backyard and no sign of letting up.

I80 is closed both east & west, I heard, and 5 people are missing in an avalanche up at Lake Tahoe.

Might actually have to shovel tomorrow.

Dave

Zaf
03-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Its been usually warm here for a week in the great white north :confused:

Z