PDA

View Full Version : CIRCUMVENT A BORDER WALL

formula_2002
02-27-2018, 12:42 PM
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=rope+ladders&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=241944439163&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=s&hvrand=6790937779503656226&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004510&hvtargid=kwd-136784136&ref=pd_sl_40y56qu87r_e

Billions of dollars for a wall that can be circumvented.

Donald, your fired

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2018, 12:55 PM
Just let them all in...you can pay for them. :jump:

FakeNameChanged
02-27-2018, 12:57 PM
You do understand, it's mostly symbolic? Besides Mexico will be paying for it, right?

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2018, 01:02 PM
Like I said, let's do nothing, since it can't be stopped, according to formula.

In fact, let's just have open borders and get rid of border patrol and save some money to boot....but Formula still has to pay to support all the immigrants who come here and need help. Not all of them are going to be able to be as successful as the folks who claim they can't be stopped.

formula_2002
02-27-2018, 01:38 PM
One of Trump's son was recently quoted as saying his dad is not a raciest , he only sees one color GREEN.
I agree with that.
Trump needs to redirect his energy to assist nations south of the border to better their standard of living. That is the long term solution. he will not be able to get it done in the short term, but he can set the format.
Its all about GREEN.

He's smart, and if anyone can do it he can. He just needs to setup smart programs

PaceAdvantage
02-27-2018, 01:47 PM
Trump needs to redirect his energy to assist nations south of the border to better their standard of living.I'm flabbergasted by this.

If we're going to help more people, how about we start right here with the American citizens living in the streets of our biggest cities? It's a pretty sad state of affairs out there, despite this "booming" economy.

And the more immigrants we let in illegally, the more taxed the welfare system becomes, further screwing US citizens in need of help...ever see those videos from California? That's a state that has a very large illegal immigrant population...hmmmmm....

Clocker
02-27-2018, 01:57 PM

Donald, your fired

To use a rope ladder, you have to be on top of the wall to start. :rolleyes:

formula_2002
02-27-2018, 02:29 PM
We can do both and one effort could possibly help the other
We are, smart and capable. We just need the leader, and he has the ability to get it done.

davew
02-27-2018, 02:47 PM
just mow the grass, and the auto-locating gun will easier target the lost

Tom
02-27-2018, 04:24 PM
Trump needs to redirect his energy to assist nations south of the border to better their standard of living.

SCREW THEM!
MY TAX money should NOT be used anywhere but here.
When WE don't need any more help, cut my taxes.

If those S-Hole countries can't make a go of it, then they need to overthrow their governments and do like we did.

WE do not owe THEM anything.

formula_2002
02-27-2018, 04:56 PM
SCREW THEM!
MY TAX money should NOT be used anywhere but here.
When WE don't need any more help, cut my taxes.

If those S-Hole countries can't make a go of it, then they need to overthrow their governments and do like we did.

WE do not owe THEM anything.

I'm sad to hear that from you Tom. You seem to be a smart fellow at certain things.

formula_2002
02-27-2018, 05:00 PM
To use a rope ladder, you have to be on top of the wall to start. :rolleyes:

if you wanted to get to the other side of the wall , you would figure it out. look what people did to get to this hemisphere when they though the world was flat..By comparison, A wall!! A mere inconvenience.

Clocker
02-27-2018, 05:02 PM
Trump needs to redirect his energy to assist nations south of the border to better their standard of living.

That's fine. And maybe that will focus his attention away from trying to "help" us, like imposing tariffs that help a few businesses and hurt American consumers.

But that "assistance" should not include taxpayer money. Let him raise the money through donations from his wealthy golfing partners.

Tom
02-27-2018, 05:50 PM
I'm sad to hear that from you Tom. You seem to be a smart fellow at certain things.

I'm smart enough to know where the tax money should NOT be going.

Feel FREE to make a generous personal donation.

chadk66
02-27-2018, 07:44 PM
I don't know why congress is even worried about the funding for the wall. Just put a service charge on all western union money transferred to any country south of the border. The amount of money transferred via western union to down there is unbelievable. Tag em for five or ten bucks for every transaction. Be paid for in ten years.

zico20
02-27-2018, 07:46 PM
I'm smart enough to know where the tax money should NOT be going.

Feel FREE to make a generous personal donation.

Liberals are only good at spending other people's money. You should know that Tom. :D

Tom
02-27-2018, 08:08 PM
Where is the UNITED NATIONs ?????
Hell, WE support them.....let THEM take care of it.

MONEY
02-27-2018, 10:15 PM
https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=rope+ladders&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=241944439163&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=s&hvrand=6790937779503656226&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9004510&hvtargid=kwd-136784136&ref=pd_sl_40y56qu87r_e

Donald, your fired
Yo dude! You don't need a ladder to get to the other side of the wall.

The Mexican government will let you enter, but they won't let you stay without a visa and if you stay after your visa expires you'll probably get arrested and eventually deported.

classhandicapper
02-28-2018, 01:27 PM
Trump needs to redirect his energy to assist nations south of the border to better their standard of living. That is the long term solution. he will not be able to get it done in the short term, but he can set the format. Its all about GREEN.

He's smart, and if anyone can do it he can. He just needs to setup smart programs

We already tried that. It was called Free Trade.

We gutted the United States of jobs for the middle class and sent them to 3rd world countries to improve the standard of living in those countries in exchange for higher profits for Wall St. and their willingness to buy our bonds so our government could run bigger deficits.

CincyHorseplayer
02-28-2018, 01:58 PM
I want the Rio Grand lined with barges that have circus canons. At dusk when the Boston Marathon of border crossings start, we start launching illegals back via the circus canon plus light fireworks. It will look like the Battle of Midway and scare the shit out of them=completely effective!:D

formula_2002
02-28-2018, 02:14 PM
We already tried that. It was called Free Trade.

We gutted the United States of jobs for the middle class and sent them to 3rd world countries to improve the standard of living in those countries in exchange for higher profits for Wall St. and their willingness to buy our bonds so our government could run bigger deficits.

and cheaper clothing, fruits and vegetables etc..

See where the Trumps make their goods and services..
It's always about the money. you find a way to make something here in the USA, that beats the price of imported goods and you will have success.

I remember when NAFTA first started, my thought was we should send our union leaders to these NAFTA countries and unionized their work force..
WHAT A :D:D

Tom
02-28-2018, 04:05 PM
I am quite sure nothing is stopping those union leaders and YOU from going down and trying. You don't have to wait for someone else to do it for you.

formula_2002
02-28-2018, 06:47 PM
I am quite sure nothing is stopping those union leaders and YOU from going down and trying. You don't have to wait for someone else to do it for you.

I think I could work something out with a yearly budget of about 20 to 50 million with an option for another 100 million dollars.

classhandicapper
03-02-2018, 03:23 PM
and cheaper clothing, fruits and vegetables etc..

See where the Trumps make their goods and services..
It's always about the money. you find a way to make something here in the USA, that beats the price of imported goods and you will have success.

I remember when NAFTA first started, my thought was we should send our union leaders to these NAFTA countries and unionized their work force..
WHAT A :D:D

The problem is that the cheaper goods we get in return are not the equivalent of what we are sending out. That's why it's a bad deal for he country as a whole even though Wall St and some consumers benefit.

Let's say my family and your family are trading.

Let's say we bought 10K worth goods from you, you bought 5K from from us, and by buying from you we saved 1K.

It should be clear that over time you are going to be getting richer at a rate of 5K per year faster because of all the money flowing from my family to yours.

Now let's say instead of trading with your family we started making that stuff ourselves and it cost us an extra 1K. Yeah, it cost us an extra 1k, but we kept the 5K inside our family.

That's sort of what happens when you run trade deficits.

Some people in the US are benefiting from cheaper goods.

Some people in the US are benefiting from higher profits.

But overall wealth and jobs are shifting overseas.