PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a book by chuck Urquhart about betting racing stables

Wildcard%
12-23-2017, 07:43 PM
I hope someone hear can help me, i have been trying for awhile now to find a book by Chuck Urquhart, about getting rich betting on racing stables. I have his other two books on speed ratings, both terrific. Im just trying to find his last book. An help would be appreciated.

thaskalos
12-23-2017, 10:02 PM
I hope someone hear can help me, i have been trying for awhile now to find a book by Chuck Urquhart, about getting rich betting on racing stables. I have his other two books on speed ratings, both terrific. Im just trying to find his last book. An help would be appreciated.

Is the title of this book "Get rich betting racing stables"? With a title like that...how could I have missed it?

Wildcard%
12-24-2017, 12:11 PM
Yup that's the title, i have his other two books on speed figures, i really enjoy them. Looking for his betting stables material.

davew
01-02-2018, 10:35 AM
What are the titles on your books about speed ratings? I ask because on amazon are a couple copies of a book called 'YOU CAN WIN -BETTING HORSES-' published in 1978