PDA

View Full Version : questionable experience with twinspires

tanner12oz
08-28-2017, 09:42 PM
Have never had any issues with them but had a hiccup today. Participated in the "bet club" promo for this week. Promo was $5 back on every $75 wagered. Put through 260 on 8.25 and 276 on 8.26. Total of $35 cash back..was credited $15. Called them up and asked what the deal was. 20 mins later said its was only Monday -Friday..i said I dont think that's correct. I said I would double check. So I go back and look and its worded monday-friday but the offer dates say 8.21-8.26. I call again 20 mins later im told to take a screenshot and send it in. I then take a screenshot and email it..another 20 mins they say they are crediting me 10$. I asked how they came up with that number? They said based upon my wagering. I said it should be $20 and how could it be less then Friday when I wagered more on Saturday.i was then told that they don't have to give me anything since the promo was Monday-Friday (even though I sent proof that's not what the dates were). Extremely rude, disrespectful..no sorry..no we screwed up..it was like they were doing me a huge service by throwing me half of what i earned. Of course i wasted like an hour of my time..

Not a huge player but easy tens of thousands a year..treated like crap.

AstrosFan
09-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Use Keeneland Select! Features the exact same user interface, minus the Churchill drama

green80
09-11-2017, 07:58 AM
Use amwager or bet ptc, they give the rebates they are supposed to, everyday.