PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Day 7 Thursday 7-27-17 (ONE HORSE per race for meet)

KidCapper
07-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Hit rate is pretty weak at 14% thru 6 days of racing. Luckily I've been hitting with some solid prices (Ave Win mutual @ $17.74) so far to keep the profit train rolling.

Just listing ONE HORSE for each race with a couple reasons why I like the runner. I'm going to attempt to pick one runner and track my results for every race of the meet. On to Thursday:

Overall results thru 6 days of live racing:

7 winners from 50 races.

Bet $100
Ret $124.20
Net +$24.20

Race -1 The :6: Was knocking at the door last out vs easier. Takes a double jump in class today but should get a good trip from this outside post. 5-1 on the ML to kick off Thursday.

Race -2 The :2: Off the layoff for Baltas who hits at 18% off the freshening. Has speed for the 1st route attempt and thie trainer is a solid 18% with 1st time routers. Ran well over this surface in career debut. 4-1 on the line.

Race -3 The :3:Claimed by Kitchingman last out who hits at 18% first off the claim. Gets back on the green today where this one thru it's career high Bris figure at this distance. Draws Stevens in for the ride at 12-1 on the ML Bombs away here.

Race -4 The :10:Ran a solid 2nd last out for Garcia off a year layoff. Was claimed by O'Neil out off that race and prompty placed where he can't be bought today. Works show some talent and this is the type this trainer likes to win with. 5-1 seals the deal.

Race -5 The :10: 3 2nds out of 4 career start for Rollins here. May have caught the the right field to graduate today. Price should be solid enough to warrant another try here.

Race -6 The :8: Reunites with Bejarano today for Baltas. Should sit a good trip just off the speed of the :5:in here. 4-1 on the ML feels about right.

Race -7 The :6: 3rd off the layoff for Miyadi hitting at 12% with the move. Toss in another 14% with the 2 sprints to a route angle adds a bonus. Repeat of last puts this one in the hunt. 4-1 here as well

Race -8 The :2: Jumps up in class where Miller hits at 30% with this angle. 2nd crack at this level with a big jock switch to Prat today. I'll get out at 4-1 at crack open a cold one with the boys..

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

KidCapper
07-27-2017, 05:38 PM
No $30 winners so far today but the deuce is loose in race 2. Starting the day off with a $6 winner.:headbanger:

KidCapper
07-27-2017, 10:18 PM
Well that wasn't very exciting. Continuing my low strike rate will eventually hurt. Only winner was low priced ($6) so that didn't help things.

Today's results:
Bet $16
Ret $6
Net-$10

Overall thru 7 days of live racing:

8 winners from 58 races

Bet $116
Ret $130.20
Net+$14.20

Betting every race so far and my head is still above water. Here's to some better luck Friday.

Thanks for reading.

KidCapper