PDA

View Full Version : Horse Racing Radio Network

carterista
07-17-2017, 06:57 PM
I first saw Anthony Stabile as a racing analyst with Any Serling. I was immediately impressed. Not only did he hold his ground with Serling; but, he far surpassed him in analysis.

So I looked him up and listened to his weekend stake analysis and I am concluding that he is by far the BEST public handicapper.

http://www.horseracingradio.net/

PaceAdvantage
07-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Oh cool...kind of a veiled Serling bash thread...getting creative I see...good for you!

Dahoss9698
07-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Oh cool...kind of a veiled Serling bash thread...getting creative I see...good for you!

Remember what I said? I gave him 25 posts. He far exceeded my expectations. :lol:

ReplayRandall
07-17-2017, 08:48 PM
Remember what I said? I gave him 25 posts. He far exceeded my expectations. :lol:

Imagine any newbie who has just 10 posts but has already started 4 threads....Yeah, you got us all fooled, Sport...:pound::rolleyes::pound:

carterista
07-17-2017, 11:02 PM
Are you all like immature shills for the racing industry? How could anyone be offended by any of my posts? This is a handicapping site and NOT an industry trade association. Is it?

Dahoss9698
07-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Are you all like immature shills for the racing industry? How could anyone be offended by any of my posts? This is a handicapping site and NOT an industry trade association. Is it?

Who was offended by your predictable posts?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence you've talked about the Ortiz brothers, NYRA and Serling.

Do you like Emerald Downs and pro wrestling?

ReplayRandall
07-17-2017, 11:23 PM

Slow your roll Newbie, before you come out talking smack with only 11 posts in your holster. Build some credibility first before you start firing off some big talk that you can't backup yet......you're not schooling anyone here, Sport.

carterista
07-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Who was offended by your predictable posts?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence you've talked about the Ortiz brothers, NYRA and Serling.

Do you like Emerald Downs and pro wrestling?

I am not sure what you're implying here?

But this thread is going off tangent, so I am going to refrain form further posts here!

Dahoss9698
07-18-2017, 12:45 AM
I am not sure what you're implying here?

But this thread is going off tangent, so I am going to refrain form further posts here!

You should try and be a little more discreet with your next incarnation. I literally had you pegged after 1 post. I'm good, but not that good.

carterista
07-18-2017, 09:47 AM
You should try and be a little more discreet with your next incarnation. I literally had you pegged after 1 post. I'm good, but not that good.

No, I am not EMD! Refrain from commenting on my posts you silly stalker!

Dahoss9698
07-18-2017, 10:00 AM

I thought you weren't sure what I was implying? Like I said, it took all of ONE post this time.

Get better at trolling. You have 4 jealous losers to impress.

Robert Fischer
07-18-2017, 10:28 AM
Stabile is cool.

Sometimes he can be portrayed/typecast as a gregarious, jolly, character.
He's genuinely knowledgeable, and is clearly passionate about the game.

Dahoss9698
07-18-2017, 05:35 PM

Since I know EMD is reading tell him it's cool he still lives with his parents at age 40 and watches pro wrestling. Both are very normal for a person his age. :lol::lol::lol:

Bennie
07-18-2017, 06:13 PM
It's not pro wrestling any more. It is called sports entertainment. They had to change their initials years ago because of a law suit with the world wildlife federation and had to call it entertainment because of all the soap opera moments they have now. I used to enjoy it myself back in the day when Bruno Sammartino was around but after Vince took over from his father it has been downhill ever since. :sleeping:

Bennie
07-18-2017, 06:18 PM
He had a fitting icon at least. CM "Punk". went from "wrestling" to the octagon, got his butt kicked, tapped out and never heard from again.