PDA

View Full Version : Sale & Want List

Farrier
06-16-2017, 05:00 PM
I’ve finally put together my own method and had it programmed, and so am selling what I no longer use. I feel that I’ve gotten my money’s worth with any item if I learned at least one new thing from it.

Email and I'll reply with my sales list.

Thank you for your interest, and please see my accompanying Want List for possible trades.

Longshot6977
06-16-2017, 06:39 PM
I’ve finally put together my own method and had it programmed, and so am selling what I no longer use. I feel that I’ve gotten my money’s worth with any item if I learned at least one new thing from it.

Thank you for your interest, and please see my accompanying Want List for possible trades.

Please post the items you're selling/trading.

lawmaker1
06-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Does anyone know if Steve Unite and his Cynthia Publishing Co. are still in business. He hasn"t updated the site in quite a while.

ldiatone
06-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know if Steve Unite and his Cynthia Publishing Co. are still in business. He hasn"t updated the site in quite a while.
yes, almost each day steve posts on the "HiddenEntries" page. writes about day before selections, post some selections and some news stuff. also on Google +. builds the pars each year also

atlasaxis
06-18-2017, 02:51 PM
yes, almost each day steve posts on the "HiddenEntries" page. writes about day before selections, post some selections and some news stuff. also on Google +. builds the pars each year also

Idiatone...shhhh! ;-)

ldiatone
06-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Idiatone...shhhh! ;-)
:ThmbUp:

Nutz and Boltz
06-20-2017, 08:36 PM

Has anybody heard from this guy ?

NorCalGreg
06-20-2017, 09:06 PM

I'm more interested in the method you had programmed. :)

Longshot6977
07-18-2017, 06:15 PM
Has anybody heard from this guy ?

Crickets