PDA

View Full Version : L Rice quietly doing her thing on Turf at Saratoga -- since Aug 22nd !!!

TheOracle
09-03-2016, 02:03 PM
L Rice has quietly been doing her thing on the Turf since August 22nd, she has had 10 out of 11 that have hit the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lriceturfsar.jpg

Her horses have hit the board in 7 of their last 7 attempts on the Turf giving an 81% return so far per $2 win, place and show wager!!!

She has this in the 12 race today at Saratoga

#5 Forever in Love

Let's hope love has a chance to hit the board at a price today!!!

TheOracle
09-04-2016, 10:23 AM
There was no love shown as #5 Forever in Love finished off the board yesterday which snapped a streak of 7 in a row hitting the board for L Rice!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lriceendstrktrfsar.jpg

Let's hope she can get NY's Finest to hit the board today in the 10th at Saratoga!!!
#3 New Yorks Finest

TheOracle
09-05-2016, 11:48 AM
Well #3 New Yorks Finest not only hit the board yesterday for L Rice but also won the race paying $13.10 across the board!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lricesepsartrf.jpg

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

TheOracle
09-05-2016, 12:11 PM
Since August 22nd, 11 out of the last 13 horses that have hit the board for L Rice on the Turf at Saratoga !!!

She has these today:

3rd race
#10 Markitoff

5th race
#1 Modern Lady
#11 Candida / J L Ortiz

6th race
#5 Super Stacy / J L Ortiz

8th race
#11 Make a Decision / J L Ortiz

I am paying particular attention to those with Jockey J L Ortiz since August 22nd these 2 have hit the board in 8 out of their last 10 hookups on the Turf at Saratoga!!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lriceortiztrfsar.jpg

Let's see if they can dominate the boards today at the Spa!!!

rsetup
09-05-2016, 12:22 PM
And Linda, as always, is looking very nice, while doing her thing. Quietly? I don't think so

Dahoss9698
09-05-2016, 06:44 PM
And Linda, as always, is looking very nice, while doing her thing. Quietly? I don't think so
Creepy

rsetup
09-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Creepy

See what I mean, CJ? It's started. Can you police this individual?

Dahoss9698
09-05-2016, 07:10 PM
See what I mean, CJ? It's started. Can you police this individual?
Seems to me you went seeking me out. I'm responding. Save the tears

Tall One
09-05-2016, 09:08 PM
Wild About Harry in the Rice barn now..interesting.

Nice horse. Broke his maiden last fall at 10-1 in a grassy sprint at Bel..finishes in a hurry. Can get a bit longer than 8f..one to keep tabs on, fellas.

Good work as usual, Oracle.. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2016, 03:33 PM
See what I mean, CJ? It's started. Can you police this individual?It was a tad creepy...he has a point.

rsetup
09-06-2016, 03:56 PM
It was a tad creepy...he has a point. Noting a woman is ongoingly attractive is creepy?

TheOracle
09-06-2016, 03:59 PM
L Rice horses really disappointed yesterday I was sure at least one would have won to go along with the two place finishes to maybe squeeze out a profit on the last day

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/lricelabdaysartrf.jpg

However, it did not happen on to Belmont!!!

rsetup
09-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Markitoff was given a race and will win next out on the turf at Belmont. Assuming he came back sound.

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Noting a woman is ongoingly attractive is creepy?In today's world, yeah...sorry...my guess is you're an old timer who used to refer to women as dames... :lol: I could be way off base, and if so, I guess I should apologize.

It's a whole new world out there...I blame the internet.

rsetup
09-06-2016, 04:56 PM
'Nobody puts Baby in a corner' is probably a felony these days, then.

castaway01
09-06-2016, 04:56 PM
In today's world, yeah...sorry...my guess is you're an old timer who used to refer to women as dames... :lol: I could be way off base, and if so, I guess I should apologize.

It's a whole new world out there...I blame the internet.

I think it's not so much creepy as it didn't really fit the discussion. It'd like someone saying in one of these trainer/jockey threads "Todd Pletcher, who by the way is still quite attractive, is winning 43% of his maiden races with John Velazquez riding." That'd be weird too. Time and a place. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
09-06-2016, 04:57 PM
I think it's not so much creepy as it didn't really fit the discussion. It'd like someone saying in one of these trainer/jockey threads "Todd Pletcher, who by the way is still quite attractive, is winning 43% of his maiden races with John Velazquez riding." That'd be weird too. Time and a place. :lol:That too...that was in my first draft of my reply, but somehow I mistakenly left it on the cutting room floor. Good point.

rsetup
09-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Now we're getting somewhere. No offense to Todd, who some might find very handsome, a comment about Linda's looks was intended as a break from or perhaps more relevant than the data being presented. As evidenced by the hits these stats usually generate, I'll be certain not to pseudo derail in the future.

Bet that horse back.