PDA

View Full Version : K P McLaughlin's Alw Opt Claimers on Turf -- consistent since 2013 @BEL !!!

TheOracle
06-10-2015, 11:58 AM
K P McLaughlin's Allowance Optional Claimers* on the Turf have been pretty consistent they have been hitting the board at over 70% and giving a modest return of 22% since 2013 at Belmont.

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/k p maclaughlintrfalwopp.jpg

He has this in the 8th race today:
#3 Abtaal

Let's see if he can hit the board today !!!

*I made all Optional Claimers going to Allowance Optional Claiming (i.e. Starter Optional Claiming, Optional Claiming, etc.)

TheOracle
06-11-2015, 12:04 PM
K P Mclaughlin let me down yesterday as #3 Abtaal didn't even hit the board!!!

I will still keep an eye on his Allowance Optional Claimers on the Turf !!!

Robert Goren
06-11-2015, 12:14 PM
pretty hard to draw much from the data presented. Only 3 winners and one paid $23. You need more winners in your data in order to get a profile of what his winners look like. Without some sort of profile of the winning tickets, it is really hard to draw much of a conclusion.

TheOracle
06-11-2015, 09:35 PM
pretty hard to draw much from the data presented. Only 3 winners and one paid $23. You need more winners in your data in order to get a profile of what his winners look like. Without some sort of profile of the winning tickets, it is really hard to draw much of a conclusion.

Hey Rob,

Yeah he has only 3 wins in this situation but I was mostly trying to focus on his across the board results for this race type on the Turf.

He really let me down yesterday I really thought #3 Abtaal had a shot to hit the board.