PDA

View Full Version : HPN Magazine

Tom
10-03-2014, 11:36 PM
This is the link to the latest HPN magazine.
Once you open the link.....how the hell do you open the damn thing?
Has HPN ever heard of PDF?

What a pain in the ass their site is - good stuff, good ideas, but hardly wortht he work you have to go through to look at anything.

http://issuu.com/horseplayernow/docs/hpnmagoct14#

ReplayRandall
10-03-2014, 11:58 PM
Tom, I just figured it out. Click on the magazine itself, next click the page sizer to the right (it looks like two arrows in opposite directions) and last click to the right of the magazine on this icon > to turn the pages. Hope this helps.....

JustRalph
10-04-2014, 12:44 AM
what a crappy format....................

Tom
10-04-2014, 09:51 AM
I finally figured it out....you have to jump through hoops, wave a dead chicken over your head, sacrifice your eldest son, then hope that a link to drop bucket, or poop pail, or some other nonsense appears so you can download the PDF.
The last think I want to do is read a stupid magazine on line.

The technology 25 years ago was better than this crap.

highnote
10-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I had no trouble opening the magazine.

I thought I was going to read a horseplayer magazine. I was wrong.

It's an industry magazine trying to disguise itself as a horseplayer magazine.

Keep that in mind as you read it.

Notice the sponsors.

Pensacola Pete
10-05-2014, 12:42 PM
I finally figured it out....you have to jump through hoops, wave a dead chicken over your head, sacrifice your eldest son, then hope that a link to drop bucket, or poop pail, or some other nonsense appears so you can download the PDF.

I'll help you troubleshoot that:

You need to chant "Nanny nanny nay!" while waving the chicken, preferably between the third and fifth circuit.

And don't forget, it needs to be a Cornish bird. A White Rock will just make the site lag.

The "eldest son sacrificed" requirement is an urban myth that was started on Facebook a few years ago. Anybody under 18 will do, even if not related, and killing isn't necessary. A swift kick in the buttocks will do.

Let us know if that helps.