Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 05-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

MNR- 9th Race, Monday 5-28-2012 (Picks)

Going to be putting up a Detail Sheet for MNR's 9th race on Memorial day along with some other surprises throughout the day. Be a fun day of simulcasting! MNR's 9th is uploaded at the website.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
M
Old 05-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

MMR is a ways off. Doing a Holiday special on BHP. Gonna try to chime in and handicap a few races along the way tonight right here on the board for various tracks.. Be fun and maybe even profitable!.. Be back later for some analysis..Have a great holiday weekend!

Mitch
Old 05-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #3
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Running behind on putting up the Detail sheet with the 9th at MNR. Been a great day at multiple tracks including BHP and BEL! Be back later with the Detail sheet for the 9th at MNR..
Old 05-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Detail sheet up. Its been an awesome day! This race should prove to be interesting one. Have a good night.

Mitch
Old 05-28-2012, 09:14 PM   #5
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Been an incredible day today. A value players dream . Actually not uncommon at multiple tracks across the nation on a regular basis. True, dry spells occur but if you stick with it and control your bankroll the long run is profitable. Forget about the computer generated color coding. Top 5 within a certain range is the key with most races that's sorted on SR-L. VALUE, VALUE VALUE..I'm in the process of writing a free document. It's gonna help people that are willing and don't have a know it all ego. Sad but true!

I'm sorry its been a busy time for me and I'm not developing the site as I'm wanting at this time. I'm willing to share in this responsibility if any qualified people step forward contacting me through email.

Have a good night,
Mitch

Last edited by MitchS; 05-28-2012 at 09:15 PM.
MitchS is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
IntotheMystic
Veteran

Good job in the 9th.

$2 Tri paid $43.20 & the .50 super paid $52.80
IntotheMystic is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-29-2012, 12:26 AM   #7
MitchS
Patience $ Discipline

Thanks for pointing that out. It was actually an unplayable race in my mind. Value wagers, which is what I look for were non existent in this particular race. True, my analysis did nail the top 3 but it was an unplayable race in the way I look for profitable long term investments. The key to unlocking the horse racing vault, so to speak is in the day to day races, the cheap, MDN, MSW and especially the cheap CLM races at various rack across the the country on a daily basis. This race nailed 1-2-3, so what... no value, NEXT!. It was an awesome day at multiple tracks across the country.. But...have you got the patience, discipline and fortitude to continue through a losing streak of 12 losers or more at times, lol... urrrr, I'm rambling...Good night

There is a moral in the story above but I'm to tired to extrapolate, lol...

Mitch

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: