Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 01-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
martini

Drf Bets Video

I have been a regular Twinspires customer for a couple of years, but their video often plays "choppy" and is not the greatest quality. It is too bad, because I like just about everything else on the site (especially the dynamics of the "account history" page).

I also have a DRF Bets account, and the flash video for the domestic US tracks and the UK tracks on the GBI feed look and play a lot better, in my opinion. I like that a lot.

The problem that I have with DRF Bets is that video for the South African tracks and Dubai seem to pop up into a Windows Media player that does not work. Is anybody else able to view such races on DRF Bets? I emailed them about the problem that I'm having, but they never responded to me.
martini is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
IdaBet.com

Idabet video

I'm glad to see you are happy with your current service, however, you might want to look at Idabet.com, not only for quality video, but the supreme other services you may not be getting presently. Such services include CASH EVERY MORNING...you get cash rewards everyday with an average of 3-11% for our average player. No minimums either...no waiting periods.

Of course, Idabet.com is known for its owner operated service which gives you one on one personalized service with Idabet.com for any of your needs.

There are a number of fine ADW's and we at Idabet.com always invite you to check out our superior service.
IdaBet.com is offline   Reply With Quote Reply