Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #61
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter M
i think you might be confusing kendrick with his father sylvester.
i confuse alot of things, but when it comes to this case i know it backwards and forwards. its just a matter of time.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #62
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingtips

Best line, from an eclipse award winning journalist no less...........

and an original member of beyer associates, no??

the drf should be ashamed.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #63
Dexter M
Journeyman

Quote:
No, he's right. KC was thrown out of PA tracks earlier this decade after being charged in Bucks County with having a consensual sexual relationship with a minor who galloped in the morning. KC left town, charges were disposed, and KC rode elsewhere until getting relicensed several years ago.
http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/nat...t-charges.aspx
he said kendrick has a questionable past from louisiana. his father was suspended something like 10 years in louisiana for the fog incident, but i dont remember kendrick ever having problems in louisiana.

his problems were in pa, not louisiana.
Dexter M is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #64
Dexter M
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i confuse alot of things, but when it comes to this case i know it backwards and forwards. its just a matter of time.
what problems did kendrick have in louisiana?
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #65
PeteKoch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
MISTER Guerrero? You don't happen to work for the NY Times, do you?
Reminds me of the funniest obituary I ever read. Was in the NY Times, natch.

Ish Kabibble was the name of the departed, a comedian and cornet player with the Kay Kyser band whose real name was Merwyn Bogue. But in the article, The Times only referred to him as Mister Kabibble.

Then there was the review of a Meat Loaf concert. The performer was Mister Loaf, of course.

I stopped buying the NY Times when my parrot died.
PeteKoch is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2011, 07:58 PM   #66
Wingtips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter M
what problems did kendrick have in louisiana?
Having sex with a 14yo in any state doesn't raise your eyebrow?
Please look at the big picture.
Wingtips is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #67
lamboguy

i am sure all juan's owners are very proud to have kendrick caramouchey on the backs of their horses. i would love to know what juan discusses with his owners the JOEY P STABLES, the owner feedback must be quite intense.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #68
proximity

Quote:
not on the backstretch.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #69
Dexter M
Journeyman

Quote:
Please look at the big picture.
not sure why you're acting like i am defending any of these guys because i am not. i said his problems were in pa, not louisiana. if he had problems in louisiana id be interested in hearing about them, but the person who made the allegation decided to ignore the question.

i am looking at the big picture. i just prefer to do it with facts.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:50 AM   #70
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
in the last 3 years he has taken millions in purses without gambling.
true.

what I am saying (provided he does in fact have a positive or near-break-even ROI) is that providing large-churn opportunities, he is less likely to meet resistance. Winning those purses in Philly Parx claimers, he isn't stepping on the toes of the breeding game, or major circuit in-crowds.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #71
Gallop58

Sounds like the PA crew needs to pony up $5K, claim one off him, draw some blood, super test it, and freeze some for future use.

Hey, we could start the PA blood bank for storage of suspect specimens!

Tell me you wouldn't want to have a vial of Oscar B's blood work sitting on a shelf for review.

If I were hitting at 30% + and legitimately clean, I'd be offering vials of blood for $5K a pop for all the smart arses who accuse me. A harder hitting journalist would have asked whether blood could be drawn at any time.
Gallop58 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #72
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canarsie
I have a question to ask. Is he insane to do an article and bring attention to himself from more than are looking now? If so he's really out of his mind big egos have brought people down before.
he obvously thinks i am brain dead.

he can have the whole state of pennsylvania law enforcement behind him, i will still get him out of this game
Old 07-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #73
Wingtips

Quote:
he obvously thinks i am brain dead.

he can have the whole state of pennsylvania law enforcement behind him, i will still get him out of this game
A psychologist and a criminal profiler would have fun with the article. His subconscious guilt is oozing from some of the quotes.

Last edited by Wingtips; 07-12-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Wingtips is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #74
Delawaretrainer

This article makes me sick. I'm sick of the whole "he puts them where they belong" argument. He moves them up.

This writer doesn't know what he is talking about. Since when are only the people that run the horse back right away and improve greatly look like cheaters. I think the opposite. When a trainer keeps the horse in the barn for a month I am more suspicous. Why? Because there are some steroids you can use with a three week elimination period. You can give it twice a week apart and then withdraw three weeks out and the horse won't test. At least this is what I've heard. There are other steroids that take a month to work and make a difference in muscle mass and can be withdrawn 48 hours out.

I have claimed horses and waited a month or more to run them because that is how long it took me to make them sound and happy. But these guys consistantly keep the horses in the barn a month or more after a claim. Are you telling me they have NEVER claimed one without a rotten tooth, foot that needs ice, etc. etc.? I have not seen ANY run back at a normal interval for a cheap claimer.

Sounds like this reporter has either drank the kool aid or is just trying to inspire controversy by taking the side of an obvious cheater (IN MY OPINION).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-12-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Delawaretrainer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #75
Delawaretrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallop58
Sounds like the PA crew needs to pony up $5K, claim one off him, draw some blood, super test it, and freeze some for future use.

Hey, we could start the PA blood bank for storage of suspect specimens!

Tell me you wouldn't want to have a vial of Oscar B's blood work sitting on a shelf for review.

If I were hitting at 30% + and legitimately clean, I'd be offering vials of blood for $5K a pop for all the smart arses who accuse me. A harder hitting journalist would have asked whether blood could be drawn at any time.
Yes, he should have asked this..... would have been interesting. Asking him if he would take a polygraph would be even better. What a missed opportunity.
Delawaretrainer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply