Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-17-2010, 11:41 PM   #1
lsbets

I did it again

I let my wife have tequila. Now child number 4 is on the way. First thing I thought - crap, she needs a new car. Something with a lot of room. Lol
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2010, 12:17 AM   #2
ElKabong

congrats!
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #3
HUSKER55

COULD BE WORSE. YOU COULD BE DOING THE DELIVERY

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2010, 04:34 AM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Congrats LS

What was that? A two year break ? before you got busy with another ?
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2010, 07:56 AM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
I let my wife have tequila. Now child number 4 is on the way. First thing I thought - crap, she needs a new car. Something with a lot of room. Lol
Congratulations? Should I be wishing for many more, as with birthdays?

Boxcar
Old 08-18-2010, 07:57 AM   #6
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Congrats LS

What was that? A two year break ? before you got busy with another ?
Thanks, yeah Gabby just turned 2 last month. My son is 8, middle daughter turns 6 on Friday (she's the one born when I was in Iraq), and youngest is 2. But this will be the last one - no more margaritas for my wife!
Old 08-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Thanks, yeah Gabby just turned 2 last month. My son is 8, middle daughter turns 6 on Friday (she's the one born when I was in Iraq), and youngest is 2. But this will be the last one - no more margaritas for my wife!
It sounds like you're on a big winning streak. Why call it quits now?

Boxcar
Old 08-18-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
delayjf

Quote:
I let my wife have tequila
Sounds like a good name for a girl.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2010, 11:17 PM   #9
bigmack

Revel in everyone of them. What a joy you have with that bunch of characters.

Put them to work, ASAP! Ma had us working part-time jobs at 14 to 'help-out around the house'. Child labor laws don't apply to you as Pops.

Get even for diaper duty, assuming you engage. If all goes well, them kids will pay in a SuperTrifecta. Boing.

Put away the Patron. No more FurtleMurtle!

You're Glory Bound:
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Martin+Sext...7db497e0473326

Last edited by bigmack; 08-18-2010 at 11:18 PM.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #10
lsbets

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Revel in everyone of them. What a joy you have with that bunch of characters.

Put them to work, ASAP! Ma had us working part-time jobs at 14 to 'help-out around the house'. Child labor laws don't apply to you as Pops.

Get even for diaper duty, assuming you engage. If all goes well, them kids will pay in a SuperTrifecta. Boing.

Put away the Patron. No more FurtleMurtle!

You're Glory Bound:
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Martin+Sext...7db497e0473326

I'm very lucky. I get to have my kids around as much as I want. I coached my son's baseball team when he was 7 - trying to control 12 7 year old boys is like herding cats. But, it was a lot of fun, and my son loved it.

My son and 6 year old daughter are both learning to work. Ben looks forward to Sundays when he comes in the kitchen to help out at lunch. He does set ups on the plates and puts some stuff on the grill.

Rachel (the six year old), is very, very talented at gymnastics. After a few months at the local gym, she was much better than everyone else her age. I took her to a gym about 45 minutes away for an evaluation, and they were very impressed with her, so we drive her there for gymnastics now. This is the gym that produced the last two Olympic All Around Gold Medalists, and the U.S. national champion last weekend. We explained to Rachel that this costs us a lot of money and time, but as long as she loved gymnastics, behaved well, and did good in school we were willing to take her there. As part of our agreement she has to help out and earn some of the money. So on Sundays while Ben is in the kitchen, she is in the dining room helping the servers bus tables. I am very proud of both of them learning the importance of work.

My two year old is just a clown. Silly as can be. She is going to be a real handful when the teenage years come.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:04 AM   #11
jognlope

Contratulations!!
jognlope is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #12
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Nice job Jeff .....I am off to buy some 1800 Silver.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Congrats!
Old 08-19-2010, 09:23 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Congrats on the joyous news!

And always remember how lucky those kids are to have you for a dad...they could have been stuck with a mutant left winger like mostpost or hcap... (just kidding fellas...I'm sure you all are (or would be) wonderful fathers... )
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #15
bigmack

Quote:
My son and 6 year old daughter are both learning to work. Ben looks forward to Sundays when he comes in the kitchen to help out at lunch. He does set ups on the plates and puts some stuff on the grill.
Always a treat to see kids pitching-in to help out.

As a lad I got a yob sweeping & mopping the floor at a local diner that was open for breakfast/lunch. They had a parking lot that was dirt. When it rains dirt apparently becomes mud. When the local thugs that frequented this joint walked in they traipsed mud all over the floor. I'd start by sweeping which caused so much dust the donuts behind the counter had a good 2-3 millimeters of dust. I wondered if they sold those the next AM as a 'glazed'.

I see you're next to a body of water. Awfully inventive of the county to name such a vast lake after one of their employees who presided over the Dallas Parks and Recreation System board from '43 to '72.

Lake Ray Hubbard. That's catchy.

Photo search unearths few shots with a couple of exceptions. Can you say Hogans or TaTa's?

bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply