Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software > HandiFast Handicapping Software

Old 03-13-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
LFeldman

Handi Source?

Hello!

I'm hoping someone can point me toward the Handifast source, as I see it is available. I've tried searching the board, but can't determine a location. I'm really rather curious to see it.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Larry
LFeldman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Doug is the man that can direct you most likely. There are a couple of versions, but the code should be available for all of them.

Handi
Handiman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
douglasw32
douglasw32

The irony, I sent him your way handi... the liberty basic one blows anything I have done away.

And i do not have a copy =(
Old 03-16-2010, 02:16 AM   #4
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Doug I have a new version just about to fly. Head is doing some work that will be incorporated into it when he is done. The version I will be kicking out is going to be a beta version basically. There will be some bugs I know, but user's will have to report them, and then I can fix them as they come up.

First I will need your email as I can't find it. I thought I had it saved. Please PM me with it?

Here's what the new version will do.

When user opens the program after the opening picture, they have the choice to click on Handifast M-T 6 and play live, or they can click on the Batch Processor and enter a date and the program will create CSV files for all tracks on that date that the user has in the data file.

Six tracks for live play. The summary is sortable as before. When summary is up, the user can click on the horse's name and a box will appear with the horse's best paceline and his last paceline just underneath the best one. It's just for reference purposes. Show's what type race the horse ran when it generated it's best speed number. And the last paceline is just that.

I need a couple of more days to finish a couple things and then I'll send it to you.

Handi

Last edited by Handiman; 03-16-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:08 AM   #5
Handiman
BarelyWinning

I have gotten a bit overly aggressive and have found that I have to pull back a bit. The pacelines are giving me some problems. So I will try and get things in order by tomorrow and get the version without the paclines out to Doug.

Handi
Old 03-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Sorry I misspoke. I have run into a rather large and significant problem and am working on it. More later.

Handi