Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 07-04-2008, 07:13 AM   #1
cees with dees
St.Jimmy

It's a beatiful card at Belmont

And hopefully I can offer a bit of insight,
Race 1
Mt. Langfuhr- steps back off a big effort and should lead these a long, long way.
Race 2 Can't Buy Me Love- raced wide all the way in promising turf effort and should get right to the hedge today and pounce when ready.
Race 3
Bishops Back- was mauled in last but now plays as the inside speed and cha cha is not to easily passed when in front.
Race 4 Sweet Over Melissa-was green from the rail in debut and should put it altogether with a wire to window romp today.
Race 5
Thunder Minister gobbled em up in last albeit 7 and was cool as a cucumber after the race. Stretches a bit further and why not again.
Race 6
L'oiseau D'argent- has mostly been used as a turf router but has a ssuper quick turn of foor and should go down the road here for one of the best conditioners in the game.
Race 7 In a race packed with speed, Rite Moment is in the perfect spot to save and pounce. Only a bad trip can beat him.
Race 8
Likely Island gets the acid test but is clearly the speed of the speed and an easy key for me in the late pick 4.
As for the finale
Unbridled affairs only poor effort was due to a poor start.
Looks like easy pickens from first or second to The Cuban Hawk.
Good luck to everyone and lets make a few bucks.
Ben
cees with dees is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
JBmadera

Hi Ben - you're right the card is super today and the 7th is loaded w/speed but I like wild gams to mow them all down....best of luck!

jb
JBmadera is offline   Reply With Quote Reply