Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.93 average.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:00 PM   #1006
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by slogancg
I have been trying to read and apply Pop&Tips to my handicapping for the last year with good results. I have been comparing my contenders that I find along with Handi's program and then place my bets. So far,so good. I have not gotten the Tips software yet, but hopefully soon. Just wanted to let you know someone else was using Pops&Tips to find the contenders in the races.
slogancg

TIPS software is a very good tool, when used as intended. It will simplify what you are doing manually and speed up the process tremendously. Instead of going through the form trying to identify each TIP, the program does it for you. A whole card in seconds.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2011, 05:32 PM   #1007
BIG RED
Son O'War

wow, I can't believe I just read all 26 pages of this Rainy day and none of my tracks are running, ended up latching on to this.
I also remember the old pencil method, and to this day, still carry a few tips with my capping. It was a take time type of method, and all horses could look good in a race, so, maybe that's what drove me away. Two things though...

1] Yes, I have hit some huge prices with it (back when I applied it)

2] Guess Len C has taken a year or so off ?

* I may be sorry bringing this back.

(But I like this site just for this, researching and reading the back archives)
Old 03-03-2011, 04:41 PM   #1008
Lateralus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG RED
wow, I can't believe I just read all 26 pages of this
Thanks for bumping this, it reminded me I had a question about it. I own the software, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried using it in conjuntion with some of the full-featured handicapping programs out there like HSH, JCapper, HTR, RDSS, Black Magic, etc?
Lateralus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: