Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-03-2005, 08:59 PM   #1
ljb
Veteran

Rove suspect in outing cia operative

The latest on this illegal activity has Karl Rove as the possible source for outing cia operative Valarie Plaime (sp). What do you think he should get for this terroists type act ? Last I heard such activity was considered treason. If he was in Texas they would probably hang his sorry ass.
ljb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-03-2005, 09:14 PM   #2
kenwoodallpromos

Rove

Give him what Clinton got for pardoning Rich.
Give him what Joe Kennedy got for selling oil to Hitler.
Give him what John Kennedy got for not backing the Cubans in the Bay of Pigs.
Give him what Bobby Kennedy got for illegally deporting a few allefged mafioso.
Give them all the boot and give us a 3rd party President!
Old 07-03-2005, 10:55 PM   #3
ljb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenwoodallpromos
Give him what Clinton got for pardoning Rich.
Give him what Joe Kennedy got for selling oil to Hitler.
Give him what John Kennedy got for not backing the Cubans in the Bay of Pigs.
Give him what Bobby Kennedy got for illegally deporting a few allefged mafioso.
Give them all the boot and give us a 3rd party President!
So then, in your mind treason is no worse then lesser crimes such as Cheney selling equipment to Saddam while he was under U.N. sanctions ?
Old 07-04-2005, 01:22 AM   #4
ljb
Veteran

And how long before this comes to pass ?

Old 07-04-2005, 01:42 AM   #5
kenwoodallpromos

No worse

The worse treason was both parties failing to insure cockpit doors were reinforced.
You can play relative party politics all you want, but I am inpartial. Go after whoever is guilty and let the chips fall.
You can hold any slanted opinion you want.
The Bush admin has done a lot of illegal stuff. Most all presidents and admins have on both sides.
There is very little incentive for the Wash politicos to straighten up their act as long as the voters keep being brainewashed into favoring 1 side or the other and incumbents at the polls.
I vote most 3rd party, some Demos, very few Repubs.
I have voted for Demos, Repubs, and a Green who after a couple of terms proved to be corrupt or bought off by the corps or "special interests".
Demo- John Vasconcellos; Repub- Arnold; Green- Audie Bock.
For Pres I have voted for 2 Demos, 2 independents, 4 3rd parties, and no Repubs.
I thought Rove was merely a "party of interest" but I guess you have him convicted. Good luck trying to get the Demos in Congress to do anything but rant and rave and spout idioms.
Congress might as well subpoena racehorses to talk about drugs in racing.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:23 AM   #6
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

"They're all crooks except for my guy."

No, that probably includes him or her too!

When and if things get bad enough (which is not the case at this time), the People will do something about it. Until then, they won't.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2005, 10:23 AM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Who cares who outted the bitch. She was part of a dysfuntional useless organization anyway. Isn't that the same organization that provided all the "bad intel" you guys screamed about for a year or more.

Karl Rove will be a pain in the proverbial backside of Dems for the next 5 elections.........get used to it.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:31 AM   #8
ljb
Veteran

Quote:
The worse treason was both parties failing to insure cockpit doors were reinforced.
You can play relative party politics all you want, but I am inpartial. Go after whoever is guilty and let the chips fall.
You can hold any slanted opinion you want.
The Bush admin has done a lot of illegal stuff. Most all presidents and admins have on both sides.
There is very little incentive for the Wash politicos to straighten up their act as long as the voters keep being brainewashed into favoring 1 side or the other and incumbents at the polls.
I vote most 3rd party, some Demos, very few Repubs.
I have voted for Demos, Repubs, and a Green who after a couple of terms proved to be corrupt or bought off by the corps or "special interests".
Demo- John Vasconcellos; Repub- Arnold; Green- Audie Bock.
For Pres I have voted for 2 Demos, 2 independents, 4 3rd parties, and no Repubs.
I thought Rove was merely a "party of interest" but I guess you have him convicted. Good luck trying to get the Demos in Congress to do anything but rant and rave and spout idioms.
Congress might as well subpoena racehorses to talk about drugs in racing.
Kenwoodall,
Yes they are all crooks and liars, I agree. However who has your personal best interests in mind? There are many on this board that feigned total anger with Clinton for getting a knob job in the Whitehouse. Now we have an administration that has put us in a quagmire in Iraq resulting in over 1700 dead Americans and thousands of dead Iraqui’s and thousands of young Americans returning home with disabling injuries. We have the largest deficit in history with no method/plan to pay it down. We have a Whitehouse chief of staff who is suspected of a treasonous act. This administration has gained power by deceiving many (what ever happened to the amendment to ban gay marriages )? The local and state governments are all strapped for money, where is the money promised to local governments for first time responders ? And those Clinton bashers on board close their eyes to these atrocities. Perhaps it is because they got a better tax refund, do you think so ? As I said earlier, next time you vote you should concern yourself with who really has your best interests in mind.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:33 AM   #9
ljb
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Who cares who outted the bitch. She was part of a dysfuntional useless organization anyway. Isn't that the same organization that provided all the "bad intel" you guys screamed about for a year or more.
Just,
Isn't the outing of a CIA operative considered a crime in your neighborhood?
Old 07-04-2005, 11:51 AM   #10
kenwoodallpromos

"possible source"

I guess my state of Ca is just too liberal for you; They do not hang a "possible source" like you are ready to do.
Take a look at the Constitution, the 4th ammendment- about due process and fair trial- I do not think it says only Demo "possible suspects" get rights because the Demos did not exist then.
I'm for strictly following the Constitution- property rights, fair trial, no OFFICIAL govt church, the right to own a single shot musket, and abortion on demand if you find it there.
I have refused to sit on 2 juries because the cases were unfair.
My Guy- Ross Perot in 92 and 96 and Ralph Nader in 200 and 2004- would uphold the govt laws and rules and go legally after the bad guys in govt and big business.
Like I said before and was in the news, if Kerry was your guy, he and his VP both were absent for the Porter Goss vote. So tell me who gives a rat's rear about the CIA.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:57 AM   #11
kenwoodallpromos

My Guy

Nader view-
Using the FOIA as a crowbar, Public Citizen has repeatedly challenged the anti-democratic culture of secrecy that thrives at the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Council. ****While there are clearly many legitimate state secrets*****, history has shown that "national security" has been a grossly abused rationale, used more to avoid accountability than to protect valid secrets.
kenwoodallpromos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2005, 12:21 PM   #12
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph

Karl Rove will be a pain in the proverbial backside of Dems for the next 5 elections.........get used to it.
say waa? need an icon for befuddled.

Agents in Great Britian report on everything from economics, anglo-irish relations, social conditions, current potical conditions and so on. She's not Deep CIA. Book worm...reads everything, types up a useless report.

You knock the group that put together and run Gitmo, and are responsible for a large chunk of the war on terra? That's a bad sign coming from the hard right. You don't trust the group you support giving unprecedented authority to infringe on civil rights. chilling.

You can't out CIA agents Ralph.... Seriously wtf you talking about "bitch" and she sucks anyway? That's truck stop talk.

Rove's gone before we get a new Justice. even money.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2005, 12:55 PM   #13
ljb
Veteran

Quote:
I guess my state of Ca is just too liberal for you; They do not hang a "possible source" like you are ready to do.
Take a look at the Constitution, the 4th ammendment- about due process and fair trial- I do not think it says only Demo "possible suspects" get rights because the Demos did not exist then.
I'm for strictly following the Constitution- property rights, fair trial, no OFFICIAL govt church, the right to own a single shot musket, and abortion on demand if you find it there.
I have refused to sit on 2 juries because the cases were unfair.
My Guy- Ross Perot in 92 and 96 and Ralph Nader in 200 and 2004- would uphold the govt laws and rules and go legally after the bad guys in govt and big business.
Like I said before and was in the news, if Kerry was your guy, he and his VP both were absent for the Porter Goss vote. So tell me who gives a rat's rear about the CIA.
Ken, you are doing a hell of a lot of spinning over this. I just posted a statement that Rove is a suspect in this investigation. I have not hung him (albiet it would be my wish that he get hung out to dry). My primary reason was to show the hiprocracy of the Bush supporters on board and to continue to unvail the truth behind Bushco.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:13 PM   #14
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I thought that would turn you guys out a little.

Of course it is a crime. But it wasn't like she was working deep cover somewhere (as suff points out)

The point of my post was that you guys on the left screamed about how terrible the CIA was in gathering info, suddenly you are the protectors of the faith when it comes to the CIA. Can you have it both ways? The left has protested at Colleges where the CIA has held recruiting seminars etc. The CIA is suddenly a protected class when it comes to one of them being used to smear Bush. Figures. Suff, have you ever heard or read anything plame has written. I have seen her interviewed.........bitch fits.........She wears the pants in that secret household...........gotta go.......headed for the truckstop for dinner..........
Old 07-04-2005, 03:15 PM   #15
lsbets

I believe Ken is following a great American tradition - innocent until proven guilty.

It's no surprise ljb doesn't understand something so basically American.

I think of Dan Akroyd when I read ljb's posts:

"Ljb you ignorant slut!"
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply