Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-20-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Davis Greatest hits @AQU -- for now!!!

Davis seems to do much better in races that are less than 1 Mile!!!






Out of his 33 wins 20 of them have been at distances less than 1 Mile you are getting a 64% return per $2 win wager and a 35% return per $2 win place and show wager

He is giving great returns across the board with Jacobson and Barker !!!






Let's keep tabs on these combos for the rest of the Aqueduct season!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2018, 11:45 PM   #2
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Even more greatest hits for Dylan

He is giving great returns across the board with Terranova and Bond (less than 1 Mile) !!!



Terranova and Davis are giving you a 48% return so far per $2 win place and show wager and have hit the board 6 straight times finishing no worse than 2nd but more 2nds than wins!!!

I will have the place parlay in another post!!!

Bond and Davis are giving you a 37% return per $2 win place and show wager when the distance is less than 1 Mile

The win returns are inflated due to the $17 number on February 3rd!!!



This will be the big 4 with Davis
Jacobson
Barker
Terranova
Bond (less than 1 Mile)

Let's also watch these combos for the rest of the Aqueduct season!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 02-20-2018 at 11:48 PM.
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2018, 11:24 PM   #3
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Even more greatest hits for Dylan

He is giving great returns across the board with Terranova and Bond (less than 1 Mile) !!!



Terranova and Davis are giving you a 48% return so far per $2 win place and show wager and have hit the board 6 straight times finishing no worse than 2nd but more 2nds than wins!!!

I will have the place parlay in another post!!!

Bond and Davis are giving you a 37% return per $2 win place and show wager when the distance is less than 1 Mile

The win returns are inflated due to the $17 number on February 3rd!!!



This will be the big 4 with Davis
Jacobson
Barker
Terranova
Bond (less than 1 Mile)

Let's also watch these combos for the rest of the Aqueduct season!!!
2 of the Big 4 have hooked up with Davis tomorrow at Aqueduct!!!

Terranova and Davis have these:

Race 2
#5 Not Taken

Race 5
#3 Spa Angel

Race 8
#9 Meads Bay

Jacobson and Davis this this:

Race 7
#6 Becker's Galaxy

Let's see if they can get these to hit the board tomorrow at a price!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2018, 07:20 PM   #4
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7,693
Rep Power: 17 davew has a spectacular aura aboutdavew has a spectacular aura aboutdavew has a spectacular aura about
was looking like a complete shutout until the 8th
__________________
myFanDan says -> Like a shit cherry on top.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
was looking like a complete shutout until the 8th
Hey Dave,

Yeah he broke through and got the win today and if you played all of his horses across the board you still made a profit for the day!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2018, 09:25 PM   #6
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Hey Dave,

Yeah he broke through and got the win today and if you played all of his horses across the board you still made a profit for the day!!!
Correction you made a profit with Terranova and Davis today it cost you $18 and you got an 80% return per $2 win place and show wager!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2018, 09:32 PM   #7
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
2 of the Big 4 have hooked up with Davis tomorrow at Aqueduct!!!

Terranova and Davis have these:

Race 2
#5 Not Taken

Race 5
#3 Spa Angel

Race 8
#9 Meads Bay

Jacobson and Davis this this:

Race 7
#6 Becker's Galaxy

Let's see if they can get these to hit the board tomorrow at a price!!!

Jacobson and Davis were off the board today but Terranova and Davis were able to get a win paying $32.50 across the board!!!



Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

It was his only winner of the day!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2018, 09:59 PM   #8
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Let's also try to concentrate on Davis when he is in Maiden races at Aqueduct!!!

Since February 4th, 2018 he has hit the board in 15 of his last 17 Maiden races including 7 wins!!!



Let's see how he does in the rest of his Maiden races

He is 10 for his last 10 in Maiden races less than 1 Mile



Let's watch him when he is less than 1 Mile in Maiden races as well!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2018, 12:05 PM   #9
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Let's also try to concentrate on Davis when he is in Maiden races at Aqueduct!!!

Since February 4th, 2018 he has hit the board in 15 of his last 17 Maiden races including 7 wins!!!



Let's see how he does in the rest of his Maiden races

He is 10 for his last 10 in Maiden races less than 1 Mile



Let's watch him when he is less than 1 Mile in Maiden races as well!!!
Davis is on a Maiden in the 9th race today at Aqueduct!!!

9th race
#8 Tough Old Bird

Letís see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-24-2018, 11:27 PM   #10
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Davis is on a Maiden in the 9th race today at Aqueduct!!!

9th race
#8 Tough Old Bird

Let’s see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price!!!
Davis came through with #8 Tough Old Bird to get the win paying $10 across the board!!!

He has hit the board in 11 of his last 12 Maiden races going less than 1 Mile at Aqueduct!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 02-24-2018 at 11:33 PM.
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2018, 09:33 AM   #11
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Davis came through with #8 Tough Old Bird to get the win paying $10 across the board!!!

He has hit the board in 11 of his last 12 Maiden races going less than 1 Mile at Aqueduct!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the play and were able to make a profit!!!
Davis has another Maiden going less than 1 Mile in the 7th race today at Aqueduct!!!

7th race
#12 Last Chant

Letís see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2018, 10:18 PM   #12
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Davis has another Maiden going less than 1 Mile in the 7th race today at Aqueduct!!!

7th race
#12 Last Chant

Letís see if he can get this one to hit the board today at a price!!!
Davis had 2 winners for the day but #12 Last Chant wasn't one of them

If you played Davis to win all day you would have gotten a 62% return per $2 win wager



However, I managed to pick the horse that ran off the board!!!

Let's continue to watch Davis in Maiden races especially when less than 1 Mile!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2018, 10:29 PM   #13
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Let's also watch Davis in Stakes races less than 1 Mile



He has a streak so far of 8 in a row hitting the board in Stakes races less than 1 Mile!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2018, 08:54 AM   #14
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Let's also watch Davis in Stakes races less than 1 Mile



He has a streak so far of 8 in a row hitting the board in Stakes races less than 1 Mile!!!
Dylan came through yesterday and ran 2nd in yesterday's Stakes race at Aqueduct with #1 Sara Street paying $9.30 across the board!!!

He extends the streak to 9 in a row hitting the board in Stakes races!!!

Let's keep an eye on him in Stakes races at Aqueduct!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2018, 10:25 AM   #15
TheOracle
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,088
Rep Power: 6 TheOracle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Even more greatest hits for Dylan

He is giving great returns across the board with Terranova and Bond (less than 1 Mile) !!!



Terranova and Davis are giving you a 48% return so far per $2 win place and show wager and have hit the board 6 straight times finishing no worse than 2nd but more 2nds than wins!!!

I will have the place parlay in another post!!!

Bond and Davis are giving you a 37% return per $2 win place and show wager when the distance is less than 1 Mile

The win returns are inflated due to the $17 number on February 3rd!!!



This will be the big 4 with Davis
Jacobson
Barker
Terranova
Bond (less than 1 Mile)

Let's also watch these combos for the rest of the Aqueduct season!!!
Davis has mounts with 3 of the Big 4 today at Aqueduct:

3rd race
#4 Harlan Punch -- D Jacobson

4th race
#7 Gio Lucky -- J P Terranova II

6th race
#1 Cathy Naz -- H J Bond (6 Furlongs)

Let's see if he can hit the board with some nice prices today!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Do you bet Justify to win/single on Belmont day or do you spread?
Yes, he's a single and wins Triple Crown. - 22.89%
19 Votes
No, I'm gonna use him but spread - 33.73%
28 Votes
Toss - 39.76%
33 Votes
Doesn't run - 3.61%
3 Votes
Total Votes: 83
Non-members may not vote on this poll.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.