Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 8,383
Rep Power: 26 woodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to behold
Tony Awards

Da schmuck De Niro opens his filthy mouth and says two words and receives a standing ovation. Hollywood is officially a " Shithole".
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 10:53 AM   #2
horses4courses
Registered User
 
horses4courses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,002
Rep Power: 22 horses4courses is on a distinguished road
Really?

Anyone who is offended by what DeNiro said, but not by what Trump
has gotten away with during his shameful life, is part of the problem.
__________________
Hey there, Joe
You wanna give it a go?
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 10:59 AM   #3
hcap
Registered User
 
hcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location:
Posts: 21,430
Rep Power: 38 hcap will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Da schmuck De Niro opens his filthy mouth and says two words and receives a standing ovation. Hollywood is officially a " Shithole".
I thought it was three words.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 10:59 AM   #4
upthecreek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,877
Rep Power: 10 upthecreek has a spectacular aura aboutupthecreek has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Anyone who is offended by what DeNiro said, but not by what Trump
has gotten away with during his shameful life, is part of the problem.
NO you and people like you ARE THE PROBLEM
DeNiro and Hollywood are a disgrace
upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 11:06 AM   #5
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 8,383
Rep Power: 26 woodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Anyone who is offended by what DeNiro said, but not by what Trump
has gotten away with during his shameful life, is part of the problem.
Not surprised at all, Cluster B disorders include antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic, and borderline personality disorders that exhibit impulsive, overly dramatic, highly emotional and erratic unstable behavior.
Not saying you could be part of the problem at all, have a good day.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 12:42 PM   #6
hcap
Registered User
 
hcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location:
Posts: 21,430
Rep Power: 38 hcap will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Not surprised at all, Cluster B disorders include antisocial, histrionic, narcissistic, and borderline personality disorders that exhibit impulsive, overly dramatic, highly emotional and erratic unstable behavior.
Not saying you could be part of the problem at all, have a good day.
Are you saying King Donald is?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 12:45 PM   #7
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 8,383
Rep Power: 26 woodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to beholdwoodtoo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Are you saying King Donald is?
MakeAmericaGreatAgain!!!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 12:50 PM   #8
hcap
Registered User
 
hcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location:
Posts: 21,430
Rep Power: 38 hcap will become famous soon enough
Ugh. Works both ways.

Ted Nugent threatened to kill President Obama and Hillary Clinton on numerous occasions, sparked a Secret Service investigation to his rally in Michigan.

However Deniro is a much better actor than Nugent a rocker
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 01:01 PM   #9
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,928
Rep Power: 14 OntheRail is a jewel in the roughOntheRail is a jewel in the roughOntheRail is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

However Deniro is a much better actor than Nugent a rocker
Wrong again.... at least your consistent.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 03:38 PM   #10
jk3521
Registered Loser
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Danbury, Connecticut
Posts: 2,061
Rep Power: 20 jk3521 has a spectacular aura aboutjk3521 has a spectacular aura about
With very few exceptions, people that enter "show Biz" have deep mental problems , DeNiro and Nugent being prime examples. Never listen to a word they say away from the stage. When their star is fading,like DeNiro's is, they get even more looney. When he can't think of anything to say , he just yells out "F_CK Trump" . He's done that on more occasions. He has lost it his mind.
__________________
"Truth is beautiful,without doubt;but so are lies"- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by jk3521; 06-11-2018 at 03:51 PM.
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 04:14 PM   #11
Marshall Bennett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston , Tx.
Posts: 6,902
Rep Power: 20 Marshall Bennett has a spectacular aura aboutMarshall Bennett has a spectacular aura aboutMarshall Bennett has a spectacular aura about
Hollywood liberals are important only to other sewer-rat liberals like Deniro. The applause at the Tony's were from his sewage camp.
They're good at acting, but good for little else. Intelligent people don't care what they (Hollywood) thinks politically. If they were more intelligent they'd understand that they're only distancing themselves further and further from moderate democrats and independents. They think they're funny and they are to a few, but who needs any of them? Their numbers aren't that many votes and they're a hindrance to their party in the way of many more votes. I don't watch their movies anymore because I can't stand looking at them. I'll bet I'm not alone either.
Horses and Hcap..you're both midget emblems of them.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #12
barahona44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nueve meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; three months in the Dominican Republic
Posts: 3,107
Rep Power: 12 barahona44 is a name known to allbarahona44 is a name known to allbarahona44 is a name known to allbarahona44 is a name known to allbarahona44 is a name known to allbarahona44 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521 View Post
With very few exceptions, people that enter "show Biz" have deep mental problems , DeNiro and Nugent being prime examples. Never listen to a word they say away from the stage. When their star is fading,like DeNiro's is, they get even more looney. When he can't think of anything to say , he just yells out "F_CK Trump" . He's done that on more occasions. He has lost it his mind.
__________________
"On to Cincinnati"

Bill Bellichik, 2014
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 05:35 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 41,731
Rep Power: 67 JustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Hollywood liberals are important only to other sewer-rat liberals like Deniro. The applause at the Tony's were from his sewage camp.
They're good at acting, but good for little else. Intelligent people don't care what they (Hollywood) thinks politically. If they were more intelligent they'd understand that they're only distancing themselves further and further from moderate democrats and independents. They think they're funny and they are to a few, but who needs any of them? Their numbers aren't that many votes and they're a hindrance to their party in the way of many more votes. I don't watch their movies anymore because I can't stand looking at them. I'll bet I'm not alone either.
Horses and Hcap..you're both midget emblems of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
NO you and people like you ARE THE PROBLEM
DeNiro and Hollywood are a disgrace

Good stuff
__________________
DROWNING IN GRAVY!
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 58,289
Rep Power: 89 PaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud of
The nutjob De Niro, who I used to worship as an actor, should take it upon himself to save the world from Trump, and do what he REALLY WANTS TO DO to Trump.

Go on Bob. Do it. Be a hero. Save the world...you ****ing maniac. Hopefully, in the process, the SS will shut you up for good, doing what they do best.

In fact, I encourage everyone who hates Trump...truly hates him, to do the same.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-11-2018, 07:49 PM   #15
horses4courses
Registered User
 
horses4courses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,002
Rep Power: 22 horses4courses is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The nutjob De Niro, who I used to worship as an actor, should take it upon himself to save the world from Trump, and do what he REALLY WANTS TO DO to Trump.

Go on Bob. Do it. Be a hero. Save the world...you ****ing maniac. Hopefully, in the process, the SS will shut you up for good, doing what they do best.

In fact, I encourage everyone who hates Trump...truly hates him, to do the same.
That's pretty funny.
Never heard much of that around here between 2009-2016.
No shortage of lies and empty threats were bandied about.

Crickets........
__________________
Hey there, Joe
You wanna give it a go?
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Reason for drop off...
More computer programs are 'playing' - 18.00%
9 Votes
An unknown or undetectable drug is in use. - 8.00%
4 Votes
Loss of fresh money in pools (only seasoned players left) - 62.00%
31 Votes
Other - 12.00%
6 Votes
Total Votes: 50
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.