Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 01-16-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
Teach

Patriots vs. Jags

Go to the bank! Book your winter trip to the Caribbean. Bask in the warm sun! I can’t speak much about the point-spread. The last saw I saw it was at +9.5 if you’re betting the Jags. But the over-under…

Temperatures in Foxboro on Sunday afternoon could reach the low-to-mid 50s. Almost shirtsleeves weather. I can’t believe the over-under line I last saw was set at: 46.5.
In my opinion, run to your local bookie, ASAP (before that figure moves higher and higher). Collect serious lucchi on the “over”. Why?

Because these are two high-powered offenses will be further aided by ideal weather conditions. I believe this will lead to many touchdowns and field-goals. I also believe Sunday’s Pats-Jag will be a “shootout,” just like last weekend’s Jags-Steelers game. Those two teams scored a combined 87 points! That’s right, Rob Gronkowski’s number. Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised if the two teams approached or even surpassed 46 combined points by halftime. Yes, halftime!

"Walt, make a 'mental bet' and lose your mind." R.N.S.

"The important thing is what I think of myself."
"David and Lisa" (1962)

Teach is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2018, 05:34 PM   #2
lamboguy

not so fast here! the Jags have a real good defense with not so great a quarterback. the coaching staff is top notch as well. if the game turns out to be a shootout, the Jaguars will lose 48-17, this game is NOT going to be a shootout, the coaching staff knows that their offense is subpar so they are going to have to try to win it with defense.

for me no bet on the total. but as far as the side goes i have to think the Pats should be able to handle this team in an offensive or defensive game.

an even better bet would be to wait for the Super Bowl and bet on New England against either team.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-16-2018, 05:51 PM   #3
oughtoh

Teach What did Alexa say? Was pretty close to the score last week.
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: