Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-05-2018, 10:49 AM   #1
Fager Fan
Veteran

A few questions for Libs here

Since it's now known that the investigations into the Hilary server and Clinton Foundations are on-going, I have a few questions for Libs:

1. Hillary had 8 years as First Lady then 4 years as senator. Everyone can agree tat anyone in rose positions would be briefed on communications security and then set up with secured emails, phones, etc., right? So how does one reconcile that Hillary in her next job as Sec of State was clueless about communications security and her own secure channels? Don't you have to admit that she's a smart woman, not mentally challenged, and was indeed well aware of communications security issues? Don't you therefore have to acknowledge tat she lied to the American public as well as investigators when she responded that she was totally clueless and incompetent?

2. It is known that Hillary and her people deleted tens of thousands of emails, bleach-bitted her computers and the server, and took hammers to smash up her phones. How do you justify these actions and not consider this obstruction of justice and the destruction of evidence?

I'd really like your thoughtful replies. Comey was supposed to be this ultra-ethical person, who I'm fairly sure was considered a conservative, but I'm sure he's corrupt and want him to suffer the consequences for being corrupt. I don't care if he's a Dem or Republican or political agnostic. But with Comey, we don't have such clear evidence as we see against Hillary in 1 and 2 above. I truly wonder how you reconcile 1 and 2 and not want to see a corrupt person pay his or her due, regardless of party. You can still be a great Lib without defending even the corrupt in your party. I'd argue that you'd be a greater Lib by exiling the corrupt that tarnish your party.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #2
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 11:37 AM   #3
incoming

In reponse too FD's reply, Sarah Sanders might say "all hat..no cattle."
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 11:38 AM   #4
wisconsin

Defender Dan will go down with the ship instead of getting off.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:39 AM   #5
davew

1- she has Alzheimer's
2- she has taken the (bad) advice of her attorney
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #6
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Defender Dan will go down with the ship instead of getting off.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

I don't know what is worse, someone who constantly posts pics, gifs, and videos of comedians defending his beliefs and putting down the other side or someone who writes a point by point term paper on everything like he has no life other than to defend Democrats.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I don't know what is worse, someone who constantly posts pics, gifs, and videos of comedians defending his beliefs and putting down the other side or someone who writes a point by point term paper on everything like he has no life other than to defend Democrats.
Fan Dan is a programmed Robot. He can't do anything else.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:30 PM   #9
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
On occasions, he will beg for 'green rep points.'
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Since it's now known that the investigations into the Hilary server and Clinton Foundations are on-going, I have a few questions for Libs:

1. Hillary had 8 years as First Lady then 4 years as senator. Everyone can agree tat anyone in rose positions would be briefed on communications security and then set up with secured emails, phones, etc., right? So how does one reconcile that Hillary in her next job as Sec of State was clueless about communications security and her own secure channels? Don't you have to admit that she's a smart woman, not mentally challenged, and was indeed well aware of communications security issues? Don't you therefore have to acknowledge tat she lied to the American public as well as investigators when she responded that she was totally clueless and incompetent?
I'll begin by pointing out that Hillary had eight years as Senator from 2001 to 2009. She was first elected in 2000, then reelected in 2006. She resigned from the Senate in 2009 when she was appointed Secretary of State.

Next, I don't agree that anyone who is a Senator has necessarily been briefed on communications security. Do you think that anyone who is a Senator has been vetted by the FBI and has a Top Security clearance? One would think that, but the following proves that is not the case.
https://news.clearancejobs.com/2012/...ty-clearances/

It is not unusual for an executive to be clueless about operations in the department he/she heads. It was not Clinton's job to worry about email security just as it was not her job to worry if there was TP in the stalls.

Have you ever gone to your doctor and asked him how much a certain procedure would cost? I guarantee he will not know without asking one of his staff.

2. It is known that Hillary and her people deleted tens of thousands of emails, bleach-bitted her computers and the server, and took hammers to smash up her phones. How do you justify these actions and not consider this obstruction of justice and the destruction of evidence?
Because every instruction that I have read on disposal of an I phone tells you to delete all data from the phone before you dispose of it. If that is important for you and I, how important is it for a public figure like Hillary Clinton. The phone might contain account numbers, or passwords, or naughty pictures she sent to Bill. None of which is anyone's business but the Clintons'.

I'd really like your thoughtful replies. Comey was supposed to be this ultra-ethical person, who I'm fairly sure was considered a conservative, but I'm sure he's corrupt and want him to suffer the consequences for being corrupt. I don't care if he's a Dem or Republican or political agnostic. But with Comey, we don't have such clear evidence as we see against Hillary in 1 and 2 above. I truly wonder how you reconcile 1 and 2 and not want to see a corrupt person pay his or her due, regardless of party. You can still be a great Lib without defending even the corrupt in your party. I'd argue that you'd be a greater Lib by exiling the corrupt that tarnish your party.
In this country we don't convict people based on your unsubstantiated opinion...yet. Although I am sure Donald Trump and his more radical supporters would like to change that.

An objective observer sees no deliberate violations of the law in Clinton's email use, although one can certainly see instances of bad judgement.

An objective observer can see ever increasing evidence of violations of the law in the Trump campaigns dealings with Russia and their financial machinations.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:52 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Must be embarrassing to get bested by a Robot every time.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:07 PM   #12
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Must be embarrassing to get bested by a Robot every time.
I have to wonder if there is anybody in jail for breaking a law they did not know about.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2018, 02:08 PM   #13
Fager Fan
Veteran

Most said: (since I can't quote)

Next, I don't agree that anyone who is a Senator has necessarily been briefed on communications security. Do you think that anyone who is a Senator has been vetted by the FBI and has a Top Security clearance? One would think that, but the following proves that is not the case.
https://news.clearancejobs.com/2012/...ty-clearances/

It is not unusual for an executive to be clueless about operations in the department he/she heads. It was not Clinton's job to worry about email security just as it was not her job to worry if there was TP in the stalls.

Have you ever gone to your doctor and asked him how much a certain procedure would cost? I guarantee he will not know without asking one of his staff.

You're talking about something else. I didn't question whether Hillary should've been aware of how the security features work on her computer and phone. In fact, I and no one else would reasonably expect her to know how they work. What we DO expect is that she knew that she needed to communicate through only secure lines and to therefore only use those secure lines.

Do you or do you not think she was smart enough to know that she needed to communicate through only secure lines? Yes or no?
Old 01-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #14
Fager Fan
Veteran

Most also said:

Because every instruction that I have read on disposal of an I phone tells you to delete all data from the phone before you dispose of it. If that is important for you and I, how important is it for a public figure like Hillary Clinton. The phone might contain account numbers, or passwords, or naughty pictures she sent to Bill. None of which is anyone's business but the Clintons'.

Sorry, but that's another that doesn't hold muster.

First, she deleted and destroyed after she was issued a subpoena.

If the IRS calls to tell you they'll be at your house to inspect your books tomorrow at 2:00pm, heaven help you if you destroy files before they get there. And you know it.
Old 01-05-2018, 03:56 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Now, now....not everyone is capable of forming sentences and paragraphs.
Besides, now that hcap is not posting as much, SOMEONE has to provide the pretty colors!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: