Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 10-31-2017, 08:57 AM   #1
lamboguy

Breeders Cup no, Mahoning State Breds yes

MARLA DUNNIT shows up this afternoon in the 4th race in Ohio as part of an entry. whether she runs with Javier Castellano on her back and actually starts today is another story.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-31-2017, 10:18 AM   #2
rrpic6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
MARLA DUNNIT shows up this afternoon in the 4th race in Ohio as part of an entry. whether she runs with Javier Castellano on her back and actually starts today is another story.
Marla Dunnit is part of the Loooch Entry. Castellano is named on 1st time starter Heavenhasmynikki. That is the Filly that was pre-entered in the B. C Filly Race. Both are still listed to run as of 10:15 AM with no listing of any jockey changes. Castellano also named on #1 Marriedtoaminister, another Loooch owned Filly in Race 2.

RR
Old 10-31-2017, 02:45 PM   #3
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpic6 View Post
Marla Dunnit is part of the Loooch Entry. Castellano is named on 1st time starter Heavenhasmynikki. That is the Filly that was pre-entered in the B. C Filly Race. Both are still listed to run as of 10:15 AM with no listing of any jockey changes. Castellano also named on #1 Marriedtoaminister, another Loooch owned Filly in Race 2.

RR

Where else was Castellano gonna pick up an easy 3 Grand on a cold Tuesday? Riding double.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:04 PM   #4
AstrosFan
math/science # cruncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Where else was Castellano gonna pick up an easy 3 Grand on a cold Tuesday? Riding double.
I wouldn't ride again for the Loooch Racing Stbl. if I was Quinones or Radosevich

Let them go out and get another top jock, instead of the ones that support the local racing product year in and year out!
AstrosFan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2017, 10:03 AM   #5
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrosFan View Post
I wouldn't ride again for the Loooch Racing Stbl. if I was Quinones or Radosevich

Let them go out and get another top jock, instead of the ones that support the local racing product year in and year out!
So you have the availability of a top jock and you should go to a local guy. The trainer and the owner have the right to select any jock they want it happens everyday across the country and not just on stakes days.