Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
tanner12oz

my derby picks

Because everyone else is throwing stuff up..

Gunnevara....not sure the pace plays to his advantage but what has he done wrong? Not overly concerned with the surface...should show his typical wicked move. Is he going to win? Maybe but I think he's likely to run his race and give it a punchers chance.

Practical joke..not thrilled with the post but lije my other pick he runs his races. Hard trier who has yet to throw in that mystery dead last show nothing performance. He's a consistent sort who I expect to bring his a game and be fighting tooth and nail down the stretch. Connections are top notch and I expect this one to be ready to go tomorrow.

No clue what I'm doing but would rather have my cash on the more consistent runners vs alot if the mystery wild cards we have this year...expect these two will run there typical race and that might be enough with all the flaky runners we have this year
tanner12oz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2017, 11:07 PM   #2
boys at tosconova

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner12oz View Post
Because everyone else is throwing stuff up..

Gunnevara....not sure the pace plays to his advantage but what has he done wrong? Not overly concerned with the surface...should show his typical wicked move. Is he going to win? Maybe but I think he's likely to run his race and give it a punchers chance.

Practical joke..not thrilled with the post but lije my other pick he runs his races. Hard trier who has yet to throw in that mystery dead last show nothing performance. He's a consistent sort who I expect to bring his a game and be fighting tooth and nail down the stretch. Connections are top notch and I expect this one to be ready to go tomorrow.

No clue what I'm doing but would rather have my cash on the more consistent runners vs alot if the mystery wild cards we have this year...expect these two will run there typical race and that might be enough with all the flaky runners we have this year
every year i bet many horses like this gunny horse in the KD. and every year they come up short. these gunny type horses have taken plenty of money from me.

if i were to bet gunny in the exacs i would play him w/ mckrak, tapwrit, and hence. and just toss the top 3
boys at tosconova is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2017, 01:03 AM   #3
WJ47

I like Gunnevera a little too. If he gets the fast pace, I could see him winning. Castellano had him too far back in the Florida Derby. Disgusted me with his ride.
WJ47 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2017, 12:35 PM   #4
wisconsin

Maybe JJ was saving his best, you know, get him into the money and live for another more important day.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: