Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 03-25-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
gabe

Article on Arrogate

Arrogate had all the possible excuses for a defeat and instead, he had other ideas.
Arrogate trained by Bob Baffert and owned by Juddmonte Farms won the 10 million dollar Dubai but it was the way he won that left anyone watching speechless after. Breaking from post 9, Arrogate was squeezed between horses and was far back most of the way deviating from his usual forwardly placed running style. Mike Smith, as usual, rode masterfully in a big time race, he did not panic, taking his time and not moving Arrogate too abruptly. “I’m just going to ride her like Zenyatta,” said Mike Smith
“I’m just going to ride her like Zenyatta,” said Mike Smith. That is exactly what Mike Smith did, taking his time navigating through traffic and giving Arrogate a clean trip.
Arrogate has now won in succession, the $6 million dollar Breeders Cup Classic, $12 million Pegasus World Cup and most recently the $10 Dubai World Cup. This is a feat we likely won’t see anytime soon if ever and we are witnessing history and most definitely one of the best racehorses of our all time. The speed figures, sheets, numbers give a consensus opinion that Arrogate is one of the best horses of all time. Bob Baffert just keeps getting these amazing horses left and right, it’s not fair. American Pharaoh, Silver Charm, Game on Dude, Point Given, Real Quiet. That is 6 horses many trainers never get one of in their careers. Arrogate’s final fractions are mindboggling and he barely turned 4. I am witness to Arrogate.

https://gabewins.com/2017/03/25/arro...-greats-today/
gabe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2017, 03:54 PM   #2
Quesmark

Promoting your own website here?

Nice try.
gabewins links to an article at gabewins.com
Is this a paid promotion?
Quesmark is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2017, 03:57 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesmark View Post
Nice try.
gabewins links to an article at gabewins.com
Is this a paid promotion?
It doesn't appear Gabe is selling anything, so I let it go...if it becomes a habit, then I might have a problem.

But you're right...it's poor board etiquette to come in here and start promoting your own website right off the bat.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2017, 04:49 PM   #4
gabe

i am selling nothing. I understand your concern but us horseracing guys need to stick together. I will limit the links I post and sorry for the inconvenience.

Long time lurker and just started to post. I don't want to break rules.
gabe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply