Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 03-20-2017, 11:16 PM   #1
TheOracle

The Anomolies @AQU -- ML 5/2's 7 of 11 wins past 2 days!!!

I love tracking the anomalies I don't handicap it doesn't work for me, having said that I look at the anomalies and during the past 2 racing days at Aqueduct the Morning Line 5/2's were red hot

Horses listed as the Morning Line 5/2 won 7 of their last 11 races and 6 of the 7 wins were in Claiming races

I've done enough of these to know that the hot streaks don't last long in fact I have started looking at the cold streaks trying to determine when they will turn hot

The Morning Line 5/2's will not remain this hot so I will wait for the cold streak and try to revisit it to see if it returns hot!!!
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-23-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I love tracking the anomalies I don't handicap it doesn't work for me, having said that I look at the anomalies and during the past 2 racing days at Aqueduct the Morning Line 5/2's were red hot

Horses listed as the Morning Line 5/2 won 7 of their last 11 races and 6 of the 7 wins were in Claiming races

I've done enough of these to know that the hot streaks don't last long in fact I have started looking at the cold streaks trying to determine when they will turn hot

The Morning Line 5/2's will not remain this hot so I will wait for the cold streak and try to revisit it to see if it returns hot!!!
The Morning Line 5ers have had a rough month of March so far at Aqueduct

Since March 5th, the Morning Line 5ers have won only 6 of their last 19 attempts but I am suspecting that they will do much better in the days to come before the Inner Dirt closes at Aqueduct!!!

Also, what's up with only 3 racing days at Aqueduct they went from Wednesdays to Sunday then Thursdays to Sunday now tomorrow it's Friday to Sunday!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 03-23-2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #3
TheOracle

Quote:
The Morning Line 5ers have had a rough month of March so far at Aqueduct

Since March 5th, the Morning Line 5ers have won only 6 of their last 19 attempts but I am suspecting that they will do much better in the days to come before the Inner Dirt closes at Aqueduct!!!

Also, what's up with only 3 racing days at Aqueduct they went from Wednesdays to Sunday then Thursdays to Sunday now tomorrow it's Friday to Sunday!!!

Well out of the 7 Morning Line 5ers entered at Aqueduct today 4 of them won but you only got .50 for your effort

I guess this is a case where playing the exotics was worth the money as races 3, 4 and 5 were all won by the Morning Line 5ers paying $22

I am starting to pay attention to the gaps between wins for the Morning Line 5ers especially when the gap is 3 or more races between wins!!!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:46 PM   #4
TheOracle

Quote:
Well out of the 7 Morning Line 5ers entered at Aqueduct today 4 of them won but you only got .50 for your effort

I guess this is a case where playing the exotics was worth the money as races 3, 4 and 5 were all won by the Morning Line 5ers paying $22

I am starting to pay attention to the gaps between wins for the Morning Line 5ers especially when the gap is 3 or more races between wins!!!
The Pick 3 in races 3-5 paid $22
Old 03-25-2017, 12:38 PM   #5
TheOracle

Even though the Morning Line 5ers did well yesterday you only got a decent return if you played the exotics like the Pick 3 yesterday that paid $22.

1st race
#3 Summer of Joy

4th race
#10 Ornato

5th race
#4 Papa Shot

Let's see what the Morning Line 5ers do today I will stick with them going against my better judgement when coming off of a good day!!

Let's see what happens!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 03-25-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:51 PM   #6
TheOracle

I didn't think the 5/2 Morning Liners would remain hot but they continue to do their thing at Aqueduct!!!

For the past 3 racing days the 5/2 Morning Liners have won 8 of their last 14 races!!!
Interesting to note, 7 of the 8 wins were in Claiming races!!!

I wish I had seen the one in race 7 yesterday!!!

Let's see if #3 The Undersheriff can get the win today in Aqueduct's 2nd race!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 03-25-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:21 PM   #7
TheOracle

Quote:
Even though the Morning Line 5ers did well yesterday you only got a decent return if you played the exotics like the Pick 3 yesterday that paid $22.

1st race
#3 Summer of Joy

4th race
#10 Ornato

5th race
#4 Papa Shot

Let's see what the Morning Line 5ers do today I will stick with them going against my better judgement when coming off of a good day!!

I guess I should have trusted my judgement

The Morning Line 5ers went 0 for 3 today the good news is that this is the type of gap that I will start to focus on for the next set of Morning Line 5ers
Old 03-26-2017, 01:00 AM   #8
TheOracle

Quote:
I didn't think the 5/2 Morning Liners would remain hot but they continue to do their thing at Aqueduct!!!

For the past 3 racing days the 5/2 Morning Liners have won 8 of their last 14 races!!!
Interesting to note, 7 of the 8 wins were in Claiming races!!!

I wish I had seen the one in race 7 yesterday!!!

Let's see if #3 The Undersheriff can get the win today in Aqueduct's 2nd race!!!

Well we got this one right by following the 5/2 Morning Liners in Claiming races over the past 3 racing days at Aqueduct!!!

For the past 3 racing days the 5/2 Morning Liners overall have won 10 of their last 17 races

Also, this now makes 8 wins in the last 9 attempts for the 5/2 Morning Liners in Claiming races!!!

I'm not sure why this is happening but I will be watching this very closely!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!
Old 03-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #9
TheOracle

Here are the Morning Line 5/2 Claimers for day 4 of this phenomenon at Aqueduct

I am not sure if the streak will continue for another day but I will be looking at these very closely

1st race
#1 Ready Dancer
5th race
#2 Wizardly
7th race
#5 New Yorks Zip

Old 03-26-2017, 12:03 PM   #10
TheOracle

Quote:

1st race
#3 Summer of Joy

4th race
#10 Ornato

5th race
#4 Papa Shot

I will go with the Morning Line 5ers today as the previous 2 racing days did not go so well for them at Aqueduct and yesterday they were 0 for their last 3 attempts

I have started looking at the cold streaks and I am hoping that these will do well today at Aqueduct!!!

3rd race
#4 Ingrid

5th race
#1 Readthebyline

6th race
#9 Control Group

9th race
#8 Melodramatic Miss

Old 03-26-2017, 08:15 PM   #11
TheOracle

Quote:
Here are the Morning Line 5/2 Claimers for day 4 of this phenomenon at Aqueduct

I am not sure if the streak will continue for another day but I will be looking at these very closely

1st race
#1 Ready Dancer
5th race
#2 Wizardly
7th race
#5 New Yorks Zip

Well the streak was snapped on day 4 however, the 5/2 Morning Liners still put up a fight with a win and the streak was up to 9 wins in 10 attempts at the start of the day.

However, #2 Wizardly and #5 New Yorks Zip could not pull off wins in their respective races and both finished 3rd.

It would have been quite interesting to see a win streak of 11 out of 12 attempts!!!

Congratulations to those who saw the #1 Ready Dancer play and were able to make a profit!!!
Old 03-26-2017, 08:32 PM   #12
TheOracle

Quote:
I will go with the Morning Line 5ers today as the previous 2 racing days did not go so well for them at Aqueduct and yesterday they were 0 for their last 3 attempts

I have started looking at the cold streaks and I am hoping that these will do well today at Aqueduct!!!

3rd race
#4 Ingrid

5th race
#1 Readthebyline

6th race
#9 Control Group

9th race
#8 Melodramatic Miss

Well we finally got multiple winners as #1 Readthebyline, #9 Control Group and #8 Melodramatic Miss all won their respective races!!!

Win bets on each horse would have cost you $8 per $2 win wager and you would have gotten a 79% return on your money!!!

As I have started examining the cold streaks, I will wait for a gap of 3 or more races between wins so for now, I will avoid the next set of Morning Line 5ers until I see a gap between wins

Congratulations to those who saw the plays and were able to make a profit!!!
Old 03-31-2017, 10:25 AM   #13
TheOracle

Let's see if these Claimers with a Morning Line of 5/2 can make it into the winners circle today at Aqueduct!!!

3rd race
#1 Saratoga Heater /1A Johns Island

5th race
#2 Midnight Bounty

Old 03-31-2017, 08:48 PM   #14
TheOracle

Quote:
Let's see if these Claimers with a Morning Line of 5/2 can make it into the winners circle today at Aqueduct!!!

3rd race
#1 Saratoga Heater /1A Johns Island

5th race
#2 Midnight Bounty

None of the Morning Line 5/2 Claimers got a win today at Aqueduct on the Main surface

However, we will watch this situation for the rest of the Aqueduct season!!!